Photo
- - - - -

Splinter Cell Blacklist - Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (Collector's) for $59.99 @ Amazon (PS3 Only)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 TrojanTim

TrojanTim

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:17 PM

Paladin Collector's Edition of Splinter Cell Blacklist (the one with the RC Airplane) for $59.99 on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co...G?ie=UTF8&psc=1

"Only 11 left in stock."

Sorry, this is for PS3 only.  Xbox 360 is available as well but for $114:

#2 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

A little too big for my nyc apartment :)

#3 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

Damn good price, wife would kill me though, would have definitely pulled the trigger..need something to rival my Skyrim CE in size! :D

Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#4 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:57 PM

Man if I didn't have a bunch of other games to buy I would jump on this.

#5 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

Was recently $40 at newegg. Read the reviews and passed - but I'm not an RC aficionado. Perhaps if your day job is an Osprey jockey you can fly this.

#6 ck0

ck0

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

RC plane lasts only two minutes on a full charge, and who knows how long it takes to fully charge. I know because I researched the CE when the game released, and concluded it wasnt worth the price at the time.
They should have bundled a karambit or tri-rotor instead.

#7 TrojanTim

TrojanTim

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

Paladin Collector's Edition of Splinter Cell Blacklist (the one with the RC Airplane) for $59.99 on Amazon:

"Only 11 left in stock."

Sorry, this is for PS3 only.  Xbox 360 is available as well but for $114:

The original seller (Quickndone Electronics) sold out I think.  It's now listed for $67.99 through Just 4 Games.

#8 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

I read some really awful things about that Styrofoam plane, so buyer beware! Do your research on it, and you'll likely lose all desire to purchase this version of the game. That is unless if you plan on keeping it on a shelf full-time, then maybe its okay.

#9 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:05 AM

I read some really awful things about that Styrofoam plane, so buyer beware! Do your research on it, and you'll likely lose all desire to purchase this version of the game. That is unless if you plan on keeping it on a shelf full-time, then maybe its okay.

I broke mine in 10 mins landing in a empty parking lot. This is worth it if you put gas on it then light it and fly it. Junk... I loved the game tho.

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#10 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

I broke mine in 10 mins landing in a empty parking lot. This is worth it if you put gas on it then light it and fly it. Junk...

Sounds like "Paladin single-mission aircraft" would be more accurate, then.

#11 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

This is cool if you only plan on displaying it, otherwise it's on par with blowing your ass out after a Taco Bell binge...
:argue::boxing::twoguns::whee:=;:-k:-$:fridge::-({|=:applause:

#12 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

I almost bought this from Gamestop a while back, until I read the reviews and watched some flight videos.  Too bad this isn't the CoD quad-copter instead.

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png