GameFly April 2014 Used PS3/360 Game Sale (4/15 to 4/21)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale goes live 4/15 at 10AM PST - Ends 4/21

Xbox 360
Angry Birds: Star Wars $9.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $12.99
Borderlands $9.99
Cabela's African Adventures $12.99
Crysis 3 $8.99
Dark $8.99
Darksiders II $12.99
Dead Island $8.99
Deadpool $14.99
Defiance $7.99
Hitman: Absolution $8.99
Killer is Dead $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $12.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $12.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $12.99
Payday 2 $9.99
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $7.99
Fast & Furious Showdown $8.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist $9.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins 17.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $19.99
The Smurfs 2 $9.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $7.99
Young Justice: Legacy $12.99

PlayStation 3
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon... $8.99
Angry Birds: Star Wars $9.99
AquaPazza $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $8.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $12.99
Beyond: Two Souls $19.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Cabela's African Adventures $12.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $19.99
Dragon's Dogma $14.99
The Guided Fate Paradox $19.99
Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver $9.99
Killer is Dead $12.99
Killzone 3 $9.99
The Last of Us $19.99
Lost Planet 3 $9.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $14.99
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $12.99
Payday 2 $9.99
Puppeteer $12.99
Remember Me $8.99
Resident Evil Revelations $9.99
Tales of Xillia $17.99
Tomb Raider $9.99
Twisted Metal $12.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $9.99
Young Justice: Legacy $12.99

Nope, the lowest was $12.99 before now.

RE:R is all I'm interested in, unless Sleeping Dogs ends up at $7.99 for PS3, too. Thanks, Cheapy!

EDIT:

Waiting for $9.99 on Pac-Man ( :ps3:)? :whistle2:
Haha yes, or less than that. I'd like to give it a playthrough, but $5 on a PSN sale sounds like the perfect price.

Any opinions on Arkham Origins? Should I get it at this price now or wait for the price to be lower? I ALMOST grabbed it last night for $30 at Gamestop but I got a Xbox One Play and Charge kit instead. Also why is Lollipop Chainsaw so much? it's been out for two years (give or take) and Splinter Cell is cheaper than it.

Last edited by a moderator:
How come the deals aren't showing up? :lol: Jk. 

In for Resident Evil: Revelations and Guided Fate Paradox. Maybe a few others. Now, only if I can order in time. 

Lol @Ghosts being 20. 

Coming from someone who prestiged three times in Black Ops 2 after picking it up for $15, is Ghosts worth it? It looks really... different. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Coming from someone who prestiged three times in Black Ops 2 after picking it up for $15, is Ghosts worth it? It looks really... different. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
If by different, you mean different maps and slight variations on multiplayer, then, yes, it's different. I assume someone who played that much BO2 would appreciate subtle differences and map changes, but it certainly doesn't seem different to most people.

It's a bad thing. Prestiged to the max or the second-to-last rank in CoD4 to BO2, and hated Ghosts. Traded it in before hitting prestige. Extinction mode is fun though. Other than that, absolutely nothing good to say about that game except it would make for a good coaster.

Seriously, there are people who refuse to play PS3 anymore since PS4 came out? You shallow casuals make me sick and you should feel ashamed of yourselves. I won't even buy a PS4 since it has no games. Also, I buy real games, not "games" that focus more on graphics/flash/presentation over the actual game. 

(also, can't believe people play those crappy FPS Cawadoodies. They're all the same, there's no gameplay in them, just shallow linear pewpew, 4 hour campaign, and then a bunch of 10 year olds screaming racist obscenities into the mic while you can hear their mothers screaming at them in the background. Why do you guys buy the same old crap over and over? Plus FPS are ruining modern video games)

Anyhow, REvelations was the next on my GameFly list anyway, so this works out perfect. Already own it for 3DS, but can't pass up $10 for the best Resident Evil since RE4. 

I know it's supposed to be awful, but that Adventure Time game is tempting for 8.99

I do love the show. =/
It literally put my wife to sleep we started and 5 min later she was passed out. Pretty much if she is up really late I start playing that and she is out like a light.

[quote name="neuropunk" post="11690658" timestamp="1397536186"]

Seriously, there are people who refuse to play PS3 anymore since PS4 came out? You shallow casuals make me sick and you should feel ashamed of yourselves. I won't even buy a PS4 since it has no games. Also, I buy real games, not "games" that focus more on graphics/flash/presentation over the actual game.

(also, can't believe people play those crappy FPS Cawadoodies. They're all the same, there's no gameplay in them, just shallow linear pewpew, 4 hour campaign, and then a bunch of 10 year olds screaming racist obscenities into the mic while you can hear their mothers screaming at them in the background. Why do you guys buy the same old crap over and over? Plus FPS are ruining modern video games)

Anyhow, REvelations was the next on my GameFly list anyway, so this works out perfect. Already own it for 3DS, but can't pass up $10 for the best Resident Evil since RE4. [/quote]
Not sure if serious or trolling. Some people sold their PS3 to fund their PS4 purchase and others are just ready to move on to the new platforms. I haven't sold mine personally because there's plenty of games left I want to play but mocking people who did is kind of childish. It is their money after all.

On-topic: Only thing that's catching my eye is RE: R. Heard it was kind of a throw back to the original resident evil's in terms of gameplay. Can anyone comment on that?

Anyhow, REvelations was the next on my GameFly list anyway, so this works out perfect. Already own it for 3DS, but can't pass up $10 for the best Resident Evil since RE4.
Are you... a-are you serious?

1) Casuals don't OWN PS4's. It's the same reason the Wii-U is failing. Why buy a system for an expensive price when the average joe gets by just fine with his current system? You know who buys new consoles early in their life, generally? Fanboys, tryhards, and elites. Not casuals.

2) What's really ruined modern gaming is mobile gaming. FPS have been around since the N64, sonny. Or did you forget about Goldeneye? Maybe Doom will refresh your memory?

3) 'Why do you guys buy the same old crap over and over? I'm going to get a Capcom game that I already own for a different system!'. Lolwut? Capcom is one of the worst companies on the planet. Hi, Megaman! How's it going? Oh, pushed down for two mediocre co-op ResiEvils in a row? I'm sorry, buddy. Maybe this time-- Nope! Ducktails Remastered!

Coming from someone who is a devout fan of a JRPG series (Tales of, I have more merchandise now than I have places to put it), you sound like a massive, raging elitist. Your post was a joke, right?

'Filthy casuals.'

On-topic: Only thing that's catching my eye is RE: R. Heard it was kind of a throw back to the original resident evil's in terms of gameplay. Can anyone comment on that?
Definitely a brilliant throwback, the survival was paced pretty well and the action had the fluidity of 4 with a few nicer additions but nothing flashy like RE6. If you're cornered by a monster, you're going to take damage/die unless you have serious skill. Great game.

Sorry about the double-post, don't know how to edit with quotes.

[quote name="Cyril Amethyst" post="11690704" timestamp="1397537444"]Definitely a brilliant throwback, the survival was paced pretty well and the action had the fluidity of 4 with a few nicer additions but nothing flashy like RE6. If you're cornered by a monster, you're going to take damage/die unless you have serious skill. Great game.

Sorry about the double-post, don't know how to edit with quotes.[/quote]

Hm I may grab it. Wouldn't be shocked if it shows up on PS+ by years end though.

I know it's supposed to be awful, but that Adventure Time game is tempting for 8.99

I do love the show. =/
The show is great but the game is like Lemongrab would say:

UNACCEPTABLE

RE Revelations is tempting but I work 60 hours a week so don't have much time for games now sadly.

Are you... a-are you serious?

1) Casuals don't OWN PS4's. It's the same reason the Wii-U is failing. Why buy a system for an expensive price when the average joe gets by just fine with his current system? You know who buys new consoles early in their life, generally? Fanboys, tryhards, and elites. Not casuals.

2) What's really ruined modern gaming is mobile gaming. FPS have been around since the N64, sonny. Or did you forget about Goldeneye? Maybe Doom will refresh your memory?

3) 'Why do you guys buy the same old crap over and over? I'm going to get a Capcom game that I already own for a different system!'. Lolwut? Capcom is one of the worst companies on the planet. Hi, Megaman! How's it going? Oh, pushed down for two mediocre co-op ResiEvils in a row? I'm sorry, buddy. Maybe this time-- Nope! Ducktails Remastered!

Coming from someone who is a devout fan of a JRPG series (Tales of, I have more merchandise now than I have places to put it), you sound like a massive, raging elitist. Your post was a joke, right?

'Filthy casuals.'
1) Disagreed
2) Oh, excuse me, I meant modern FPS. Modern FPS and Classic FPS are nowhere near the same thing. Saying that is super offensive to classic FPS. Nowadays every other game has to be a Cawadoody clone to cash in on CoD formula success.

3) 3DS Revelations - $15 / PS3 Revelations - $10 with added content. Plus my money goes to GameFly, not Capcom, or at least I don't think it goes to Capcom, I hope. Anyhow, Revelations is f-ing awesome.

Maybe your post is a joke, since you seem to be wrong about several of your points.

"Not sure if serious or trolling. Some people sold their PS3 to fund their PS4 purchase and others are just ready to move on to the new platforms. I haven't sold mine personally because there's plenty of games left I want to play but mocking people who did is kind of childish. It is their money after all."

Why would I be trolling? You would have to be straight up retarded to sell your PS3 for a PS4, since PS4 does not play PS3 games. Plus selling consoles for other consoles is straight up moronic.

I think this is the cheapest last of us has gone, still holding out for cheaper though my backlog is too big!
Also, I believe this is the cheapest The Last of Us has ever been. Don't recall seeing it for under $25 on Black Friday.

But if you can hold out a few more months...

This is the cheapest I've seen The Last of Us, but as another CAG hinted it's probably worth it to wait just a little longer if you own a PS4 since the "remastered" complete edition is right around the corner.

If you only have a PS3 I'd jump on this deal in a heartbeat. The game is fantastic.

The vitriol, self-righteousness, and utter conviction in this post is so staggering I had to make sure I was actually on CAG and not the comments thread of an article about gay rights on FoxNews.com. I can't tell if you're 5 or 50 with the blinding juxtaposition of hatred for other gamers for their tastes, and old man language like "those crappy FPS cawadoodies" as well as generalizations like "they're all the same, there's no gameplay in them". Swap out the nouns in that last bit of critique for "combustion engines" or "computers" and I would have sworn you were misusing your hour of limited internet access at the old folk's home. Alternatively, are you sure you're not the 10-year-old you cite as evidence that Call of Duty games are bad?

Hey everybody else: play and enjoy whatever you like, this guy's opinion doesn't matter and he'll probably have a coronary when the next COD is announced later this year anyway.

As for me, I'll be getting Dragon's Dogma on XBL this week. Thanks for posting the sale!

bread's done
Back