How to Get Free or Cheap Steam Games! TremorGames.com

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
So I just signed up for Tremorgames and found a free and cheap way to use the site to score a cheap or free games.

This site is like swagbucks and other points for offers sites where you have to watch videos, do surveys, offers, etc. to get coins and spend coins on rewards.  The twist is you can score Steam games with your rewards!

Here is my referral link:

http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=518931

The site allows you to buy different games, including a ton of stuff from Bundlestars, Humble, and other bundles.  It is a great way to get bundle games for cheap without having to buy the full bundle. 

THIS IS MY RECOMMENDED OFFER, but it costs $1:
1. Sign up using my referral link. (You get 20 coins for signing up and 1 point for logging in the first time)

2. Click the "Get Coins" tab and then go to the "TrialPay" offers.

3. Do the ProtectMyID Trial offer for $1.  You purchase a credit report from Experian for $1 and get a 7 day trial to their ProtectMyID identify protection services.  This is a reputable company (I get their free credit report yearly due to US government regulations) and I also have this service (ProtectMyID) via my legit email due to the Target data breach during Black Friday.  Yes, it requires you to give personal information (SS#, address, etc) and pay $1, but you do end up getting 3080 coins for this offer.

Disclaimer: Experian recently had a breach to one of their subsidiaries (not related to ProtectMyID) that exposed data potentially.  I'm not worried about it because I've been doing my free credit reports at all three agencies for years now so they already have my information, but it may matter to you.

4.  Email ProtectMyID Customer Service right after you sign up to cancel your membership.  My cancellation was confirmed almost instantly.  

You also get another 85 bonus coins for doing your first offer and surpassing 300 and 1500 coins.

THIS IS MY RECOMMENDED DAILY OFFER (THANKS TO ROBESPEARE!):

1.  Go to http://www.sandboxie.com/ and DL and install it.

2.  Read up on how to use Sandboxie.  It is a program that runs a virtual environment on your PC, allowing you to install programs within Sandboxie and not affect the rest of your computer.  Again - LEARN HOW TO USE IT - because if you don't use it correctly you could potentially install bad software on your PC.

3.  Open Sandboxie browser.

4.  Disable Adblock if it is installed (to ensure proper tracking of rewards).

5. Go to www.tremorgames.com and navigate to offers and then Adscendmedia offers and then free offers.

6.  Choose to do one of the Install Program offers for 500 coins (they have some for 420 and some for 560, 572).  

7.  DL and install program.

8.  When you install accept all additional offers of spam software (that is what triggers rewards).

9.  Wait until all installs are complete.  Installer should show progress bar.

Sometimes it takes more than one try on different offers, but this offer is usually good for a steady 500 coins a day.

It is also a good idea to check tremorgames while the install is going on as sometimes the points credit before full install and you can safely terminate programs at that point.  

Once you are done, you can terminate all programs within Sandboxie (using the Taskbar Sandboxie menu) and I also recommend deleting the contents each time after an offer.

Other providers offer similar deals for less points (Tokenads, Trialpay, Matomy tend to be the better ones.  Supersonic works ever now and then).  

Other offers for coins:

1.  Video watching - low points but pretty passive, just set and continue whatever you are doing until the video ends.  Offered by different sponsors.
2. Facebook app installs - these I've had good luck on - just click and install whatever crappy app on your dummy FB account, wait until points to register, and uninstall.
3.  F2P Game Installs - research these to make sure the game is legit, but just DL, register, and you are good to go.  These fluctuate in value so try to catch them when they are at the higher coin total.
4.  Mobile app installs - again - research and best to do this on old phone you have wiped of any data.  They send you the DL links via email so as long as you have the old phone connected to wifi you should be good.  
5.  You can also do internet search tasks under the Tasks provider.  Do the ones that give you 38-48 points.  They update a few times a day and usually allow you to do 10-20 tasks.  
6. You can also check out the profiles of high coin earners to see what offers they have completed like this guy:  http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=points&userid=61529

I'll update here if I see any other really good, legit offers.  There are a ton of similar credit report for $1 type offers, but I am not familiar with most of the sites offered so I wouldn't do them myself/can't recommend them.  

Hope this was helpful and if it was all I ask is you use my referral link to sign up:

http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=518931

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
So far that one is by far the best one for the money. They have some free ones involving signing up for something or installing a game, but I haven't tried any of those yet.

I thought I should do a follow up with Fox and for anyone who finds this.

It all went without a hitch, and I've already spent around 1300 of my 8000 coins.

I filled in a few bundle games I missed:

Space Chem DLC

Lyne

Disciples III: Renaissance

And the Blackwell Bundle for Desura (which I promptly had turned into a steam key by the lovelies over at WadgetEye :D)

I haven't even spent 20% of my coins yet, and I'm already 5 games and 1 DLC deep!

Bump.

I know two other people who this worked for fine and got their points and games.  Great site to pick up random bundle games that no one is selling.  

Just did this and it worked perfectly, thanks. Worth noting that you can turn that 1 dollar into a few Gaben BuXXX if you pick up some keys for CSGO or something else you can put on the market.

Just did this and it worked perfectly, thanks. Worth noting that you can turn that 1 dollar into a few Gaben BuXXX if you pick up some keys for CSGO or something else you can put on the market.
Thanks!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, but they do sell TF2, CSGO, and even Steam Cards!

I think it is their reward selection that really makes the site worthwhile.

Spoderman told me about another legit offer:

1. Go to Sponsorpay

2. Find and do the War Thunder offer (if available).

It requires registration, DL, and log in for a F2P game, but Spoder confirmed it is actually a legit, real game and not one of those dodgy installs like some of the other games.

Edit:

Okay, the offer above is gone. Some of the offers are limited time/number. This one was 1300 coins for installing/registering and logging in. They replaced it with one giving you 400 points for doing the same PLUS leveling up to Level 7. Not worth it IMO unless you plan to play the game so just wait and hopefully the offer comes back tomorrow.

Bump and updated OP.  

I can confirm two referrals who completed the offer in the OP - Thanks Guys!

Can also confirm two non-referrals who also completed the offer.

Just a heads up that F2P game installs, and pretty much all "Install this program to get the reward" offers are full of adware and a nice little slurry of shitty things you don't want on your PC (there are legit ones here and there, like the one Spoder mentioned, usually MMO ones). Even if you're keen to make sure to click NO on all the optional "suggested" programs it tries to trick you into installing while you're installing the game or program itself, shit's still getting on your computer.

It's not really anything that's going to cause major issues, but it's unwanted all the same. Not to mention those offers are often bad about giving you the rewards (haven't used this site, so it may be better) and often force you to keep the program on your computer for x amount of time, etc. 

If you've already done some of them, just use something like Malwarebytes to clean it out. I've done survey things for free game cash, Amazon, PayPal, etc over the years and I generally just stay away from the program installation rewards. Not worth the trouble in my opinion.

Thanks fox signed up with your link. My wife was ordering from Gap so I had her use the link in the trialpay but the points have not been put on my account for the purchase. I tried emailing support but have not heard back yet.

Just a heads up that F2P game installs, and pretty much all "Install this program to get the reward" offers are full of adware and a nice little slurry of shitty things you don't want on your PC (there are legit ones here and there, like the one Spoder mentioned, usually MMO ones). Even if you're keen to make sure to click NO on all the optional "suggested" programs it tries to trick you into installing while you're installing the game or program itself, shit's still getting on your computer.

It's not really anything that's going to cause major issues, but it's unwanted all the same. Not to mention those offers are often bad about giving you the rewards (haven't used this site, so it may be better) and often force you to keep the program on your computer for x amount of time, etc.

If you've already done some of them, just use something like Malwarebytes to clean it out. I've done survey things for free game cash, Amazon, PayPal, etc over the years and I generally just stay away from the program installation rewards. Not worth the trouble in my opinion.
Thanks for the tips. I also definitely recommend people look into these install things very carefully. Personally I only do the ones that are legit - which are very few. If I had a computer I didn't care about, like an old laptop, then I might do some of the other ones. I know I have old Android phones I don't care about that I use for the Android installs sometimes.

Thanks fox signed up with your link. My wife was ordering from Gap so I had her use the link in the trialpay but the points have not been put on my account for the purchase. I tried emailing support but have not heard back yet.
Thanks! You should check your account. I got some referral points from you today so maybe they just went through?

I have no clue what's up with that site. I was doing random activities earlier, watching videos and such, I clicked on TrialPay and suddenly got a message that I can't see offers while using a proxy... I am not nor have ever used a proxy. Doing a search it looks like more people have had this problem but I couldn't find any answer on how to solve it.

Now I can no longer login at all I get a message saying, You may not login through a proxy. I cleared all browsing info, tried a different browser, reset my modem and router, rebooted pc with no luck... I sent a message to support but from what I have read it's non existent. Real bummer I had racked up a decent amount of points, guess I should have redeemed them earlier today. Very frustrating to say the least.

I have no clue what's up with that site. I was doing random activities earlier, watching videos and such, I clicked on TrialPay and suddenly got a message that I can't see offers while using a proxy... I am not nor have ever used a proxy. Doing a search it looks like more people have had this problem but I couldn't find any answer on how to solve it.

Now I can no longer login at all I get a message saying, You may not login through a proxy. I cleared all browsing info, tried a different browser, reset my modem and router, rebooted pc with no luck... I sent a message to support but from what I have read it's non existent. Real bummer I had racked up a decent amount of points, guess I should have redeemed them earlier today. Very frustrating to say the least.
Man, that really sucks. Have you tried emailing them again to see what happened? They say they send you a message before banning, but if you can't log into the site then I don't know how you would be able to read it.

From what I read, they ban people who have more than one account in the same house. Did your girlfriend or someone in your house open an account? Or did you log in from a different computer/IP? They have some backwards system apparently where they can't detect multiple accounts from one IP correctly and I guess if multiple accounts do the same offer fro the same IP, they only get paid once per IP. Seems like an issue on their end honestly, but from the forums it seems they are quick to punish users for it. I hope it works out for you.

No one else has made another account, I did login from my laptop earlier but on the same network so that shouldn't have caused an issue. What's odd is I am at work now and I can log in no problem. Which tells me it may be something on my router but I didn't make any changes to it. One minute I was doing offers the next they think I am behind a proxy. Really hope they get back to me soon on this.

I think I may try a different router later today and see what happens. I did read somewhere that if my IP from comcast has ever been used as a proxy they may have added it to a blacklist. I am just confused how it happened so quickly, while I was actively watching videos on the site.

EDIT: I did end up getting my points for the gap purchase I had to email the TrialPay people they were pretty fast about it too. Within about 3.5 hours of emailing them they credited my account, on a weekend too. 

No one else has made another account, I did login from my laptop earlier but on the same network so that shouldn't have caused an issue. What's odd is I am at work now and I can log in no problem. Which tells me it may be something on my router but I didn't make any changes to it. One minute I was doing offers the next they think I am behind a proxy. Really hope they get back to me soon on this.

I think I may try a different router later today and see what happens. I did read somewhere that if my IP from comcast has ever been used as a proxy they may have added it to a blacklist. I am just confused how it happened so quickly, while I was actively watching videos on the site.

EDIT: I did end up getting my points for the gap purchase I had to email the TrialPay people they were pretty fast about it too. Within about 3.5 hours of emailing them they credited my account, on a weekend too.
That does seem pretty weird. It would suck you get blocked because someone else decided to randomly use your IP as a proxy. At least you can log in at work and worst case scenario redeem your points there for something.

Man that was the weirdest thing... I swapped my Netgear WNR3500 with an Airport Extreme I happened to have and I am having no problem logging in. That site obviously saw something on my Netgear as a Proxy no idea what. I haven't made any changes to the Netgear in a long time and it's running stock firmware. Well at least it's working now I only hope they don't think I was trying to use a proxy for the last day and ban me.

Man that was the weirdest thing... I swapped my Netgear WNR3500 with an Airport Extreme I happened to have and I am having no problem logging in. That site obviously saw something on my Netgear as a Proxy no idea what. I haven't made any changes to the Netgear in a long time and it's running stock firmware. Well at least it's working now I only hope they don't think I was trying to use a proxy for the last day and ban me.
Glad to hear it worked out. TF2 Keys are pretty cheap right now on there (1795 coins) compared to what you can sell them on the market if you are looking for something to cash out for Steam credit.

So thanks to you Fox I have been able to get XCOM: EW, Batman Arkham Origins and Origins Season Pass. I have a bit left over, have you seen any other easy offers that give a good amount of points? Tasks are pretty easy for about 50 a pop, surveys are ok they just take about 30 minutes each when you can find one you qualify for. 

I was thinking about doing the gamefly one, since I have never subscribed to their service before and I think I saw a Hulu one as well. Any other tips?

So thanks to you Fox I have been able to get XCOM: EW, Batman Arkham Origins and Origins Season Pass. I have a bit left over, have you seen any other easy offers that give a good amount of points? Tasks are pretty easy for about 50 a pop, surveys are ok they just take about 30 minutes each when you can find one you qualify for.

I was thinking about doing the gamefly one, since I have never subscribed to their service before and I think I saw a Hulu one as well. Any other tips?
I've been looking and it can be tough because a lot of the better looking offers are for trials for dodgy looking sites that I wouldn't trust my card with. I did find one decent looking one - under SuperRewards if you keep scrolling down they have the War Thunder offer for 1088 coins. DL, install, and play for 15 minutes which I assume would just require to you to have it idling in the background.

I've been looking and it can be tough because a lot of the better looking offers are for trials for dodgy looking sites that I wouldn't trust my card with. I did find one decent looking one - under SuperRewards if you keep scrolling down they have the War Thunder offer for 1088 coins. DL, install, and play for 15 minutes which I assume would just require to you to have it idling in the background.
I actually did this one, I clicked the link and signed up, I used my bogus email but the game is actually reputable. Then I didn't install from the force download I actually downloaded on Steam. Then just started it up and logged in, played for a bit and got my coins no issue. I think I found it under SponsorPay though, I have had a lot of issues with SuperRewards not crediting even on simple video watches.

I actually did this one, I clicked the link and signed up, I used my bogus email but the game is actually reputable. Then I didn't install from the force download I actually downloaded on Steam. Then just started it up and logged in, played for a bit and got my coins no issue. I think I found it under SponsorPay though, I have had a lot of issues with SuperRewards not crediting even on simple video watches.
Cool, didn't know it worked from Steam, that's actually pretty cool. I did the Sponsorpay one too, but I think they changed it and made it less points and you have to level up. I'm trying this SuperRewards one too, but if it doesn't credit I might avoid them from now on. I'm searching through the other ones to see if I find anymore good ones hidden somewhere.

Edit:

I haven't tried it, but there is an offer under Matomy for a site called Gifthulk which sounds like it is basically another site like Tremorgames. It says if you sign up for Gifthulk and earn enough and redeem a $5 prize (says they have Gift Cards) you then get 3516 Tremor Coins. Sounds like it could have potential.

Spoderman recommended two offers under Sponsorpay:

Build A Bear Coupon - you have to scroll down a while to find it, but you just put in an email address for a coupon and you get a quick 396 coins.

Fiesta Online MMO - Register, DL, and Launch this free, legit MMO for around 400 coins. 

The reward shop also just got the games from Indie Gala Tiny Mix in stock.  I picked up Truck Racer and Poof. 

Ill check those out, I did do the Gift Hulk one you mentioned. It did take a while maybe 2 hours, you have to get 5000 points to get a 5$ gift card but the credit went through right away on Tremor Games plus I got a 5$ gift card. The site is pretty easy to navigate and there are some good crediting offers just for registering. 

Every once in a while you will get a pop up telling you so and so just got this many points for completing this task and you can click the task and go to it. It's nice because it's all done through their website so other websites load up within their site. Also you can add places you shop to get points per $ you spend at target, walmart, newegg etc.

A lot of the offers are the same as on Tremor though because they use the same SponsorPay, TrialPay and such but overall it wasnt bad for ~3400 coins

Ill check those out, I did do the Gift Hulk one you mentioned. It did take a while maybe 2 hours, you have to get 5000 points to get a 5$ gift card but the credit went through right away on Tremor Games plus I got a 5$ gift card. The site is pretty easy to navigate and there are some good crediting offers just for registering.

Every once in a while you will get a pop up telling you so and so just got this many points for completing this task and you can click the task and go to it. It's nice because it's all done through their website so other websites load up within their site. Also you can add places you shop to get points per $ you spend at target, walmart, newegg etc.

A lot of the offers are the same as on Tremor though because they use the same SponsorPay, TrialPay and such but overall it wasnt bad for ~3400 coins
Yeah, I just did the Gifthulk one and yeah the site is a lot nicer looking and easier to navigate offers. Matomy seems to be one of the better ones on Tremor because they have that banner at the top that tracks your progress. I did this one offer on Gift Hulk (Stamps.com) that gave me credit real quick. The wording was confusing because it doesn't say anything about purchase (it's a 4 week trial) but it says if you cancel your purchase your points will be revoked. Makes no sense, but I signed up for the 4 week trial, got 6400 points and an Amazon $5 GC and then that got me the 3400 coins on Tremor. Sent a cancellation email to Stamps.com and I'll let you know how it goes.

Edit:

Also, just saw that you can trade in TF2 Items to a trade bot in exchange for coins, this includes items that are not marketable. Out of mine, only one was taken because they had too many in stock of the others but I got 82 coins for a frying pan and since I don't play TF2 much I would never need it/use it.

Double Edit:

Indie Gala Monday keys just added to the Tremor Shop, Lococycle is selling pretty fast (I picked it up myself).

Bump.

Also, not sure if I mentioned this before, but TF2 keys go for 1795 coins in the Tremor Shop which is a decent/market price to buy them off Steam. Good way to stock up for trades if you do trades some of the bots and regional traders take keys and you can flip them for some sweet deals during the summer sale.  I've been stocking up on them myself.  

It's worth getting Sandboxie if you want to do the application installs - some of them won't credit unless you take all the optional guff/trash that comes with them (they usually credit on the last damp sputter of tat, before the freeware that comprises the actual 'offer'). You'll need to keep task manager up since some of them freeze in Sandboxie, but the install continues once you nobble the offender. Also worth noting that AdscendMedia wall offers tend to only credit one install max per 24 hours. At least they did before I drained the well dry.

You can also use an Android emulator like BlueStacks to do some of those app install offers - they do seem to come with rubbish attached on occasion as well. It just won't tell you it's installing it.

It's worth snooping on other users' activity now and then, especially if they make tons of coins. One of the best US taskers is Chris2033 (add this to the site address: profiles/61529/chris2033), click the 'coins' link on the left to, er, see what they've been up to. This is especially useful if you're new to Crowdflower micro-tasking and don't know what times of day new job batches come online. You can also vicariously waste your life by seeing how long people spend doing 4 coin tasks (4 coins is 0.5 cents. actually less).

Couldn't post links but Sandboxie is easy enough to find :p and the profile needs an html.

It's worth getting Sandboxie if you want to do the application installs - some of them won't credit unless you take all the optional guff/trash that comes with them (they usually credit on the last damp sputter of tat, before the freeware that comprises the actual 'offer'). You'll need to keep task manager up since some of them freeze in Sandboxie, but the install continues once you nobble the offender. Also worth noting that AdscendMedia wall offers tend to only credit one install max per 24 hours. At least they did before I drained the well dry.

You can also use an Android emulator like BlueStacks to do some of those app install offers - they do seem to come with rubbish attached on occasion as well. It just won't tell you it's installing it.

It's worth snooping on other users' activity now and then, especially if they make tons of coins. One of the best US taskers is Chris2033 (add this to the site address: profiles/61529/chris2033), click the 'coins' link on the left to, er, see what they've been up to. This is especially useful if you're new to Crowdflower micro-tasking and don't know what times of day new job batches come online. You can also vicariously waste your life by seeing how long people spend doing 4 coin tasks (4 coins is 0.5 cents. actually less).

Couldn't post links but Sandboxie is easy enough to find :p and the profile needs an html.
If doing so actually works well on this site, let me know. I've tried the Sandboxie approach before elsewhere and the points are rarely awarded like that.

It's worth getting Sandboxie if you want to do the application installs - some of them won't credit unless you take all the optional guff/trash that comes with them (they usually credit on the last damp sputter of tat, before the freeware that comprises the actual 'offer'). You'll need to keep task manager up since some of them freeze in Sandboxie, but the install continues once you nobble the offender. Also worth noting that AdscendMedia wall offers tend to only credit one install max per 24 hours. At least they did before I drained the well dry.

It's worth snooping on other users' activity now and then, especially if they make tons of coins. One of the best US taskers is Chris2033 (add this to the site address: profiles/61529/chris2033), click the 'coins' link on the left to, er, see what they've been up to. This is especially useful if you're new to Crowdflower micro-tasking and don't know what times of day new job batches come online. You can also vicariously waste your life by seeing how long people spend doing 4 coin tasks (4 coins is 0.5 cents. actually less).

http://www.tremorgames.com/profiles/61529/chris2033.html

Thanks for the info. Added the full link here for people to click through. I will try the sandboxie thing and Bluestacks since the install offers are plentiful.

Edit:

So I started doing those Crowdflower tasks (48 point ones) until they ran out. Got a quick 900 points and it was nice that they all recorded and instantly. If these refresh every day they are a nice source of guaranteed points for a few bundle games.

If doing so actually works well on this site, let me know. I've tried the Sandboxie approach before elsewhere and the points are rarely awarded like that.
I just used Sandboxie for the first time. DLed and installed three programs (one was Angry Birds in Adscendmedia, two were from the Matomy ones) and got credited with the points. I tried one from another tab and the exe/install never loaded (I think it was blocked by my anti-virus) but seems to work pretty decently. I'll probably try to do most of the Matomy ones when I have time, they seem to be one of the better ones about crediting points.

Edit:

Also, if you see Crowdflower tasks, I suggest doing them immediately if you have time as they run out. I saw some a few hours ago, but was busy, and now those are all gone. Those seemed to have updated between 11:00 and 11:30 AM PT, but I know I did some last night, so they go up at different times of the day.

Double Edit:

Sandboxie hasn't been working at all since and I even managed to crash my comp with it once. Not sure why it is not registering offers any more.

Quick 350 coins:

Find the Kapitall offer under TrialPay.  Enter Junk address, "name" register and confirm and get your points.

Superrewards has War Thunder DL, Install, and play for 15 minutes for 1088 points.  

Tokenads has a quick sign up for coupon with Big 5 Sporting Goods (Local sports store in WA) for 238 points.

Couldn't find the Kapital offer but the Big 5 one was great thanks!
Glad it worked for you. Some of the offers are limited and disappear once they run, but they might come back.

Also, Tremor Shop just updated with the new Bundlestars Intense bundle. Picked up the ones I wanted from it.

Bump.  Haven't seen any good new offers lately.  Mainly been doing the tasks when I can.

Tremor store was updated with Indie Gala Monday so I picked up Final Rush for 295 coins.  

Just posting to inform you I used your referral link Fox.

The ProtectMyID thing doesn't work for me, unfortunately, but through a myriad of other free offers I've managed to have these pending:

Dead Island: Riptide Complete

SpaceChem 63 Corvi DLC

Clive Barker's Jericho

Two Worlds 2: Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC

Not bad for part of an afternoon. Hoping to get the Fallout Collection if another good offer like ProtectMyID shows up. This has been a great way to pick up really cheap bundle items for free (aside from DI: Riptide)

Just posting to inform you I used your referral link Fox.

The ProtectMyID thing doesn't work for me, unfortunately, but through a myriad of other free offers I've managed to have these pending:

Dead Island: Riptide Complete

SpaceChem 63 Corvi DLC

Clive Barker's Jericho

Two Worlds 2: Pirates of the Flying Fortress DLC

Not bad for part of an afternoon. Hoping to get the Fallout Collection if another good offer like ProtectMyID shows up. This has been a great way to pick up really cheap bundle items for free (aside from DI: Riptide)
It's also good for some stuff you might have missed if it shows up on playfire. I picked up SSZ here for 895 coins. Thanks for signing up. A bummer that offer didn't work for you. There used to be a Gamefly trial one too, but I don't see it currently. The Gifthulk one is another good one.

It's also good for some stuff you might have missed if it shows up on playfire. I picked up SSZ here for 895 coins. Thanks for signing up. A bummer that offer didn't work for you. There used to be a Gamefly trial one too, but I don't see it currently. The Gifthulk one is another good one.
I'd do the GiftHulk one if I could find it, it's not showing up for me. :wall:

Like I said, I mostly just wanna get the Fallout Collection while I can since I missed it on GOG too.

No real good offers showing up.  There's a Bing Rewards sign up offer (223 coins) and you can just do it with an alt account or something

They have games in stock from the Amazon Sega Bundle (Typing of the dead, Space marine, etc.) at a decent price.  I got TotD for 2300 coins, though it was only 2000 earlier in the day.  

I just signed up using your link Fox but I haven't decided how much of this stuff I will do. I did watch some videos and looked at the task list. 72 points worth of piddle so far.
Thanks! Let me know if you need any help/advice with anything. I need to update this OP to add some other offers/tips for the best way to earn coins.

Man, I've only done really legitimate looking "free trial" offers on sites like this and Swagbucks, like eMusic, Entitled Books, Audible, etc, and I just had my debit card compromised. Some fucker was buying cell phone recharges or something from some Brazilian site.

I'd have suspected Nuuvem, since it's in Brazil as well, but that can't be the culprit, since I've never given them my debit card info.

I would just keep an eye on whatever card you use for free trials... or use a prepaid one with a small amount of money on it (just enough for the trials to "check" to see if it's a legit card). Even legit (but small) sites may have bad security and be hacked, so shit happens.

I know earlier Fox mentioned buying TF2 keys with points, I actually do the opposite where I use GabenBux to buy stuff off the steam marketplace I can then trade in for points. Technically not free, but I find it a lot easier than doing trials/surveys/etc.

bread's done
Back