Naruto Powerful Shippuden 3DS $14.99 New Gamestop

Indeed.

Been this price for 4-5 months at least now, but personally I found the game lots of fun, and not because it was Naruto. ^__^

I imagine the demo probably didn't let you play more than a few characters, so that may have hindered the funness of it. ;D

Here was the post back in December,

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/325355-15-new13-used-naruto-powerful-shippuden3ds-gamestop/?hl=+naruto%20+powerful%20+shippuden

although I picked it up for that price a month prior to the post, so it's been awhile now.

And just a heads up for those who like collecting, there is a misprint on the spine of the label on the original prints, and it's "NARTUO" instead of "NARUTO", so if anyone was interested in that kind of stuff just a heads up.

The game only has two playable characters (Naruto and Rock Lee) and a dozen or so support characters that you can call out. Has an experience system that lets you freely upgrade (or downgrade) your health, frequency of support, defense, and new moves.

It's actually pretty good for a pick up and play style portable game. Each mission is only a couple minutes long, have a decent amount of variation in the missions (beating all the enemies, racing against the clock, trying to find items, etc), the difficulty can scale higher or lower by upgrading/downgrading your level, and each mission has 5 goals that vary from beating the mission in a certain amount of time to finishing at full health so there is a good amount of replay value.

Plus, you don't really have to be a fan of Naruto to enjoy it as it is based on the spin off series and therefore doesn't take itself all that seriously. (Lots and lots of crossdressing.)

bread's done
Back