My BestBuy Missing Preorder?

Rip44

Banned
Tonight I was on MyBestBuy's site looking at my purchases and preorders when I noticed that I was missing some preorders I know I made. I first noticed that I couldn't find my ESO CE and TitanFall preorders anywhere. I saw TF was moved further up the list from when I picked it up. Dark Souls 2 CE was on 2/11 but not ESO. After frantically looking around for my receipt with the 3 games on it for an hour, I finally found it. It has DS2 CE, TF, and ESO CE on it.

Now I know ESO CE is sold out online and I soon preordered it after the game's announcement, but I'm wondering. Do they remove the orders online cause its sold out or are they screwing me over? I know I can call tomorrow to make sure my order is still there, but has anyone else encountered this? And can those of you who use MyBestBuy and preordered ESO CE on X1 or PS4, check to see if its still listed in your transaction history? Thanks.

P.S.
If it matters. I preordered it in store.

P.P.S.
I hope this is the right place to post this question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideally this should be in the deal requests & advice section. Was going to suggest looking at the email confirmation but since this was done in store and I haven't done any preorders at Best buy before.

Ideally this should be in the deal requests & advice section. Was going to suggest looking at the email confirmation but since this was done in store and I haven't done any preorders at Best buy before.
I thought that, but the advice section is more "how much should I sell this for" kind of stuff.

I talked to a CS rep and she said as long as I have mmy receipt they should still honor it. The dipshit in store didn't even bother trying to help. I hate best buy. I swear if I didn't have gcu, id never go there.

if you preordered in store, and have your receipt. customer service at the bestbuy store you made the preorders can look up your order for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back