Bourne Legacy

Flight

21 Jump Street

The Amazing Spider-Man

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

Rio

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Are those $8 titles dvd or BluRay?

If they are BluRay thats it an epic deal for Spiderman since ti comes with a $10 ticket for Amazing Spiderman 2

Are those $8 titles dvd or BluRay?

If they are BluRay thats it an epic deal for Spiderman since ti comes with a $10 ticket for Amazing Spiderman 2
Even if it's DVD, $8 to get a $10 ticket is a good deal! Just buying the ticket without any movie at all would be a good deal!

Even if it's DVD, $8 to get a $10 ticket is a good deal! Just buying the ticket without any movie at all would be a good deal!
You'd think so, but I've never had any luck in getting a theater to actually accept those "tickets". I guess it just depends on where you go?

You'd think so, but I've never had any luck in getting a theater to actually accept those "tickets". I guess it just depends on where you go?
These days, it's pre-paid credit card information that the theater uses like any other credit card. Info is on the certificate.

There are generally codes on the back which you enter on a website along with your information, the theater has to be on the list of theaters which the tell you after you redeem the code, you can see which theaters in your area accept those codes.

In this case however it is a code for Fandango.com, so your enter it there and purchase your tickets with $10 off.

This is target only though.

Everywhere else like best buy and walmart are selling the tickets in the method described above.

Also confirmed Spiderman 1-3 $8 each with tickets, no word of Amazing yet though

p0OUNi7.jpg

Someone on slick says they put these out early

http://slickdeals.net/f/6882720-from-04-27-to-05-03-target-in-store-spiderman-1-2-and-3-bluray-with-t-maguire-8-includes-credit-up-to-10-for-spiderman-2-ticket-with-a-garfield-via-fandango-com

21 Jump Street has $10 for 22 Jump Street

Also despite not appearing on the list of eligible theaters, the $10 will work at AMC Theatres.

I just used them to purchase tickets for Amazing Spider-Man 2 the other day.

Interesting. I can say for a fact that the sticker/code/ticket thing on the front is identical the what you find on the Best Buy copies of the movies. I have one from Best Buy and one from Target sitting on my desk and I can not tell them apart. So unless Target copies have an additional code inside they are the exact same. I clicked the wrong link before, It appears that some of the stickers are different but Target I was at had all the same ones I've seen before.

I saw Prometheus for $8 as well. Prometheus had a Fandango code for $8 towards X-Men: Days of Future Past on the cover too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Extra heads up to anyone using the free Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie tickets, Ibotta currently has a $1 offer for it. So use the pass to get the free movie, upload a photo of your ticket stuff, make a $1 to go see the movie. :whistle2:D

bread's done
Back