Walmart B&M Clearance Display Box (YMMV)

kyoya

CAGiversary!
I've noticed that Wal-Mart has set-up some display boxes with clearance games in them in the electronics section.  Just a heads up, but I picked up the following:

The Serious Sam Collection (Four games + Jewel of the Nile DLC) Xbox 360 - $9.96

Need for Speed Carbon (PS3 Greatest Hits) PS3 - $9.96

Noticed Serious Sam in several Wal-Mart stores.  Anyone else seeing noteworthy titles?

Not really "clearance"(Walmart wants to make you think it is though!) but Mass Effect 3 should also be in these. (it's $9.96 for 360 and PS3 I believe)

Along with a metric shitton of DS and Wii shovelware.

Our local Wal-Mart has the clearance bin. I usually scan through it looking for a copy of Deadly Premonition: DC (PS3) whenever I'm there.  

I found a copy of Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 - Ultimate Edition (PS3) for $9.96 in the bin a few weeks ago. The game wasn't in a hard plastic case, so I'm lucky it was in such good shape when I found it.

My Walmart has had those bing boxes for a bit now.  Mostly Wii & DS shovelware.  I did find a single lone copy of Mortal Kombat for the vita in it though, which amazes me since they never actually clearance anything.  They also had table of stuff with some games actually label as clearance.  A friend who works their was trying his best as a used car salesman impression saying they were priced low and they were hell of a deal.  Then showed him the copy NBA live 2004 PS2 copy for super low low must go price of 59.96.  He hung his head in shame and wouldn't look me in the eye. :lol:

Kinda surprised walmarts are just now getting these. Mine has had it for well over a year. Maybe two years now. It's not a bin for me though, it's two clearance shelves that are always a mess & 1 has absolutely nothing in it but the same 4-5 games: Assasins Creed 3, Plants vs. Zombies DS, & two other shovelware DS games. Then there's the other which is...just filled with broken gun bundle boxes, iPad/iPhone cases, ripped game guides, ps2 guitar bundles, ect... It's just a mess..

bread's done
Back