5 replies to this topic

#1 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:07 AM

Old game... good price.

http://www.amazon.co...rds=mlb 12 vita

Something cheap to play around with if you're not sure you'd like the latest installation 

#2 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:21 AM

I'm not a big MLB fan but for this price I'm interested because playing baseball anywhere sounds pretty cool. Can anyone comment on the quality of this game?

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#3 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

I'm not a big MLB fan but for this price I'm interested because playing baseball anywhere sounds pretty cool. Can anyone comment on the quality of this game?

It's not bad at all for $5. I don't even like baseball and I enjoy playing it lol. I think 13 is a better game, but for $5 12 is just fine.

#4 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

It's incredible just how low this thing has gotten. I'm still on the fence for some reason. How could I not get $5 worth of entertainment out of what is supposed to be the best baseball franchise out there?

#5 DealSeeker4U

DealSeeker4U

Get the Deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

I was about to pay $5 for it, until I saw AWD had it for $3.45 LN!

#6 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:05 AM

I was about to pay $5 for it, until I saw AWD had it for $3.45 LN!

Good looking out!

EDIT: Added it to my cart and one of you got to it before me!