Best Buy Game & Wario, Naruto SUNS 3 FB 360, Killzone: Mercenary $16 | Injustice PS3/360 $20 | Tomb Raider CE 360 $36 PS3 $45 and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomphoenix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Most of these are clearance items. Prices may go lower, but you'll be kicking yourself if it goes out of stock before then...

:wiiu: Game & Wario $15.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST $15.99
:vita: Killzone: Mercenary $15.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $15.99
:ds: Monster Tale $9.99

:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us $19.99
:360: Injustice: Gods Among Us $19.99

:xb1: Battlefield 4 Limited Edition $31.99

:ps3: Tomb Raider: Collector's Edition $44.99
:360: Tomb Raider: Collector's Edition $35.99

[customspoiler=On Sale 4/20/2014 (NOT Clearance):]
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked $19.99
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unmasked $9.99 

:360: Xbox 360 Controllers $34.99
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see this going much lower so in for one for $13.83 after taxes. Couldn't select ship to store for some reason so I figured these are almost gone. Thanks OP. There's not much worth owning on the WiiU but I'm sure Wario Ware would be on the list. Just need Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3 and I'll have all the games worth anything at all for the platform.

I've had my eye on Game & Wario for a while, so I'm finally gonna bite. The amount of Wii U games I want to play at the moment is pretty limited, but this is one of them.

Also, if people haven't played Monster Tale, it is surprisingly good.

Lots of hidden treasures on their site tonight.  I've been sleuthing around for awhile, but I've got to get to sleep.  Happy hunting!

I picked up Game and Wario & Naruto. The naruto is for my friend, just added to my order to get free shipping. A little under $28 shipped, GCU ftw.

Game & Wario says on the product page that it usually ships within 1 business day, but then after adding it to the cart it says not available for shipping... does not compute. Not available for pickup at any stores either.

I was disappointed today seeing as how I couldn't find killzone on clearance today at tru. This just made up for that disappointment :D

I wish I had seen the sale sooner so I could have grabbed a copy of Game & Wario.  That sale price, especially with GCU is quite fantastic.  However, I did end up buying Monster Tale.  $7.99 GCU price for a "Metroidvania" game that has a Metacritic score of 79?  Count me in. 

This is more of a Blu-Ray deal rather than Video Game one, but Best Buy also has the 3-Disc Widescreen Edition of Frozen Planet (Blu-Ray) on sale for $14.99.  I have not seen it, but I imagine that it is similar in quality to the other BBC Nature documentaries (Planet Earth, Life, etc.). 

I wish I had seen the sale sooner so I could have grabbed a copy of Game & Wario. That sale price, especially with GCU is quite fantastic. However, I did end up buying Monster Tale. $7.99 GCU price for a "Metroidvania" game that has a Metacritic score of 79? Count me in.

This is more of a Blu-Ray deal rather than Video Game one, but Best Buy also has the 3-Disc Widescreen Edition of Frozen Planet (Blu-Ray) on sale for $14.99. I have not seen it, but I imagine that it is similar in quality to the other BBC Nature documentaries (Planet Earth, Life, etc.).
thank you. i ended up buying this

I'm bummed I missed Game and Wario at that price. It's showing up as unavailable at every Best Buy in my area. This seems pretty odd, so I'm wondering if the stock locator is just acting funny on bestbuy.com like it does sometimes. Does anyone have copies of Game and Wario showing "In Stock" at any of their stores?

I'm hoping amazon price matches Scribblenauts Unmasked so I can get free shipping.
That would be awesome. I'm not sure if this will happen if it stays out of stock though. It's still worth letting amazon know of the price.

batman arkHAM origins for the wiiu for $20. after debating with myself i decided to pass due it being a terrible port and the developers stating that they would halt all dlc to fix bugs that are game breaking only to say that they are now focusing on dlc and stopped working on fixes a few weeks later. Rocksteady wouldn't let this shit happen.

Here are the items from my post, I locked it because I hadn't seen you were updating yours and it had some others.
Thanks! Did you hide/delete your thread? I never saw it, and can't find it now. I did see the thread about BF 4 LE, so just didn't add it at first.

I'm so incredibly aggravated that I don't have GCU anymore. There are quite a few games I would pick up if I did. Those jerks never sent me my renewal coupon nor did they ever respond to any of the 4 requests I made for it. 

Dang, Fire Emblem sold out on me and Game and Wario are unavailable everywhere since this post even first came up...

The only game I want now is Wonderful 101 but since you need $25 in stuff for free shipping, it's $3 extra. Even with GCU, it still comes out to the same normal price as Amazon (so is this even supposed to be considered clearance from a consumer perspective?) yet with Amazon I get faster shipping. Fail BB, fail. When your "clearance" price is the same as a major competitors regular price, you know you're in shit.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Wonderful-101-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B002I08CSW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398002949&sr=8-1&keywords=wonderful+101

Think Best Buy is closed on Easter. Typically when a game for in-store pickup is unavailable, there should be at least less than 5 in stock remaining at your nearby store.

Game & Wario of course is a perfect example when I have to go in and check to see if it's in stock.

Dang, Fire Emblem sold out on me and Game and Wario are unavailable everywhere since this post even first came up...

The only game I want now is Wonderful 101 but since you need $25 in stuff for free shipping, it's $3 extra. Even with GCU, it still comes out to the same normal price as Amazon (so is this even supposed to be considered clearance from a consumer perspective?) yet with Amazon I get faster shipping. Fail BB, fail. When your "clearance" price is the same as a major competitors regular price, you know you're in shit.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Wonderful-101-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B002I08CSW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398002949&sr=8-1&keywords=wonderful+101
Then buy it from Amazon derp.

I have GCU and elite plus if anyone wants games at that discount and free expedited shipping let me know I already do it for other members on here and neogaf.

Always glad to help fellow cag's.

Amazon is matching Best Buy's price, because that's all they do these days, and you need to spend $35 from Amazon for free shipping unless you bought Prime. So, how is Best Buy in shit again?

Amazon is matching Best Buy's price, because that's all they do these days, and you need to spend $35 from Amazon for free shipping unless you bought Prime. So, how is Best Buy in shit again?
I think you're missing he point. Regardless of shipping costs and GCU/Prime memberships, my point remains: Best Buy's "clearance" price is the same as Amazon's normal price. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back