Sale sale Deals Best Buy deals best buy Easter easter clearance

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

the ps3 version is harder to find than the xbox one. Thts not a bad price if you dont own it. Plus the ps3 version is BETTER since it actually includes the friggin DLC for 2 but the xbox one doesnt (seriously, wtf?) only thing is im not sure if it has 1 on disk or as a DLC code, but either way it has the actual game, not a comic

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#92 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

Was at best buy today and saw a mass effect trilogy for ps3 on clearance for $35and I've got GCU. Didn't get it, but should I go back tomorrow at try to? Is it hard to find and the first one is actually on there right? Not that comic they had when ME2 was released on ps3?

I did, however, pickup a copy of MGS HD vita for $16.00 on clearance there.

Checked Amazon, after noticing Kenshindono's reply...  $28 there

http://www.amazon.co... effect trilogy

I don't know about the PS3 version, but speaking just as a ME1+2 fan(and the first 99% of ME3), well worth your money.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#93 Darthlain18

Darthlain18

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

Alright thanks for the input guys! I've played the entire amazing trilogy in 360. But I sold mine for a xb1 and I've been wanting to play it again lately. So this is perfect I'll go back and see if I can snatch it up once they open!

#94 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

Agree with the above users, thanks R3DNate for spending hours creating these posts and updating links. Some people are just really whiners who don't appreciate your hard work on these threads. THANKS for the thread and all your contributions here!

I second it! Thanks so much!

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#95 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

lmao..."hard work"

What's that snarky comment supposed to mean?  It does take a lot of time to put together many posts, and R3DNate has contributed a lot to this site (created many deal threads and spent a lot of time on them).  There are 91 links in the OP, do you think those links just magically appear, or do you think someone has to actually put them there? 

You on the other hand mostly whine about stuff, you're the last person who should throw out cheap shots like the above.  When you start actually posting deals instead of whining about stuff, then maybe you can comment about his work.

#96 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

well my copy of fist of the northstar came in.. in HORRIBLE condition. it looks like a used gamestop case shrinkwrapped. I think it got crushed and mangled or something. Its got a big indent on all of the cover artwork where you can clearly see the cd, holder, and tabs for the manual, ect. I need to decide if im just returning it or what since they seem to be out of them now

I had a similar experience with a couple Wii Games. Tournament of Legends and Samurai Warriors 3. It looks like they've been in a Clearance Bin in stores where customers have thrown them around for about a decade. They even had the big yellow "Clearance" stickers on them. Totally beat up... Kinda frustrating. For about $5 each though I guess I'll keep them as I don't have a store nearby. Others may find this info useful though.

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#97 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

When you start actually posting deals instead of whining about stuff, then maybe you can comment about his work.

And by that same token, I shouldn't ever criticize the president as I have never been president.

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

#98 Darthlain18

Darthlain18

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

And by that same token, I shouldn't ever criticize the president as I have never been president.

You can criticize the president?

#99 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

You can criticize the president?

No, you can't!  Thanks Obama!

Posted Image

#100 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

No, you can't!  Thanks Obama!

tumblr_inline_mj8yxhDjNS1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mif2cjaF8x1qz4rgp.gif

1IZH7up.gif

#101 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:12 PM

I had a similar experience with a couple Wii Games. Tournament of Legends and Samurai Warriors 3. It looks like they've been in a Clearance Bin in stores where customers have thrown them around for about a decade. They even had the big yellow "Clearance" stickers on them. Totally beat up... Kinda frustrating. For about $5 each though I guess I'll keep them as I don't have a store nearby. Others may find this info useful though.

Yea. warning to everyone getting these, ive actually had a lot of games like this now that most of them have come in. Id say 3/8tths or so of the stuff ive ordered, damn near half have come in terrible condition. Look worse than a used gamestop case. I just reordered some of them that were still available and am crossing my fingers. But just a serious warning to those ordering this stuff, it looks like what spidrmnky said. Theyve been sitting on the bottom of a clearance bin for years and got seriously crushed/damaged.

it seems wii games are worse than the rest, but ive got jacked up xbox, DS, and even a ps4 game o_O

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#102 googwes124584

googwes124584

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:56 PM

Cool, Best Buy is where I hope for all my gaming needs. GameStop is such a rip off

#103 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:04 PM

Yea. warning to everyone getting these, ive actually had a lot of games like this now that most of them have come in. Id say 3/8tths or so of the stuff ive ordered, damn near half have come in terrible condition. Look worse than a used gamestop case. I just reordered some of them that were still available and am crossing my fingers. But just a serious warning to those ordering this stuff, it looks like what spidrmnky said. Theyve been sitting on the bottom of a clearance bin for years and got seriously crushed/damaged.

it seems wii games are worse than the rest, but ive got jacked up xbox, DS, and even a ps4 game o_O

I was hoping it was only a handful like that but if others are getting them the same I wonder if the majority are like that. Especially the older gen stuff like Wii and DS???

It kinda sucks since I don't have a Best Buy near. I chose to keep them but will be looking for a quality upgrade eventually.

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: