Photo
* * * - - 23 votes

Best Buy Easter and Clearance Sales!

Sale sale Deals Best Buy deals best buy Easter easter clearance Sale sale Deals deals

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted Today, 06:02 PM

Tempted to get a back-up 360. Do you guys think Black Friday will have better deals on 360?? Also Amazon seems to have price-matched a few things on that list already.

do you have a micro center near you?

#32 neuropunk

neuropunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:06 PM

This sale is garbage and most of the games on "sale" are higher priced than what can be found elsewhere.

Simply put, this "sale" sucks ass.

#33 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted Today, 06:09 PM

The whole Easter sale isn't anything special. Was hoping for decent laptop prices but nothing.

#34 Nesboy43

Nesboy43

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:11 PM

Tempted to get a back-up 360. Do you guys think Black Friday will have better deals on 360?? Also Amazon seems to have price-matched a few things on that list already.

The 250 GB 360 bundles have been on sale for 250 at multiple places for over a month now. I replaced my old fat 60 GB with this bundle off NewEgg a few weeks ago. The deal is still going. 250 for the bundle plus you get 50 bucks in XBLA cards.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16868105099

#35 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:24 PM

Thanks for taking the time to make such a detailed OP, much respect!

#36 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

#RedNation

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:19 PM

Thanks for nothing OP. Hurt my damn eyes looking at all those links. Gosh!!!!!!

Spoiler

teamthumb.jpg James_Harden_Wallpaper_Houston_Rockets.p
550395.png lama.gif

#37 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted Today, 07:24 PM

Thanks for nothing OP. Hurt my damn eyes looking at all those links. Gosh!!!!!!

Spoiler

I was goin to bite but the developers said they aren't going to releases many updates or nothing no more due to the upcoming Xbox one and ps4 versions that why I'm just wait especially since the Xbox 360 version saves will not transfer over to the one

#38 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

#RedNation

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:32 PM

I saw this on sale in the OP, there is a $5 @Gamer coupon you can use for each
Rocketfish PS4 headset after coupon it is $10.99
Rocketfish DS4 controller kit after coupon it is $13.99

I'll grab that headset since I don't have one besides that piece of shit they shipped with the PS4

I was goin to bite but the developers said they aren't going to releases many updates or nothing no more due to the upcoming Xbox one and ps4 versions that why I'm just wait especially since the Xbox 360 version saves will not transfer over to the one

I'll probably wait until it gets real cheap on XB1 before I bite. This should hold me over until then.
teamthumb.jpg James_Harden_Wallpaper_Houston_Rockets.p
550395.png lama.gif

#39 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:34 PM

Thinking about that Borderlands 2 Deluxe edition although the only thing I really want is the bobblehead (already have the game). Somebody talk me out of it!!

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#40 Shadowmoses12

Shadowmoses12

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:34 PM

if you call all those 3ds clearance prices then LOL

#41 karkyco

karkyco

Posted Today, 07:37 PM

None if the clearance links are working for me, tried them all on my iPhone. Return no results found. Although if the Easter sale is any indication, it's the same shut they've been trying to clearance for over a year now. Meh...

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#42 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

The Buzz is upon us!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:09 PM

Thanks for posting the whole Best Buy website. Again.

#43 cannon

cannon

Posted Today, 08:21 PM

Okay, I guess I'll say again that Blacklist is $17.99 on Amazon.

#44 DetectiveConanA113

DetectiveConanA113

Posted Today, 08:47 PM

None if the clearance links are working for me, tried them all on my iPhone. Return no results found. Although if the Easter sale is any indication, it's the same shut they've been trying to clearance for over a year now. Meh...

Are you sure you clicked the top links, right next to the console name? The bottom links do not work.

#45 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 09:20 PM

Thanks for the post, just the purple 360 controller for me. Everything else seems meh.

#46 Tauro_Fc

Tauro_Fc

Posted Today, 11:29 PM

Lmao @ bestbuy and their "clearance". Anywho, thanks op for taking the time to post this for those who want it.

#47 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:36 PM

Killzone for Vita for $16 is a pretty good price for the cart; only the download during the PSN Halloween Flash sale has been cheaper than that.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#48 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:38 PM

On PC I clicked the first link instead of the 2nd for each listing and it came up fine.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#49 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:39 PM

If you want the steel case, the only option now would to be hunt for loot chest edition.

Or have someone stupid enough to trade in the Steelbook to their local GS. :) It may be a PS3 sized one holding an X360 copy but I don't care.

42869.png

#50 cashgunschaos

cashgunschaos

Posted Today, 11:40 PM

Lmao @ bestbuy and their "clearance". Anywho, thanks op for taking the time to post this for those who want it.

I'm so annoyed that they added all the used games to the clearance section.... Much harder to sift through the actual clearance items...

#51 SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC

EA Sports suck!!!...

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:53 PM

Hmm, is the Easter sale, today only?...
Rise from your grave...

#52 SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC

EA Sports suck!!!...

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:55 PM