ewerton_us

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:40 AM

help me fill this thread

#2 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

Typically, when a drop thread is created, it's customary for the OP to drop the first code.  Otherwise it just comes off as a half-assed attempt to mooch codes without actually begging.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#3 GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim

Arcade Cabinet Builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

WTF?

Seriously?

You don't start a thread just to beg!

Plus, we already have Sony threads for this sort of thing.

#4 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

I'd love to drop a code. I'd love to get one too.

#5 ewerton_us

ewerton_us

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

if i knew how to get some codes i would drop here

#6 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

This thread is bad. And sad. 0/10.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#7 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

This thread is bad. And sad. 0/10.

Fuck you, Geo!

Spoiler

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#8 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

Fuck you, Geo!

Spoiler

It has been! Man I feel like I've lost touch with a lot of the old gang... is anyone still around? I've been rather quiet since nearly dying 2 years ago, health has stopped a lot of my life, especially gaming. I just don't have the energy anymore.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#9 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:38 AM

if i knew how to get some codes i would drop here

You can buy FFX and give away the FFX-2 code here

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#10 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

It has been! Man I feel like I've lost touch with a lot of the old gang... is anyone still around? I've been rather quiet since nearly dying 2 years ago, health has stopped a lot of my life, especially gaming. I just don't have the energy anymore.

Glad to see you're still with us, man.  Your lack of activity has been troubling, I had no idea things got so bad with you.

I've been spending less and less time on here as well.  The kids are time-murdering mongrels, especially now that one is almost nine and the other just turned two.

I just checked and I can't believe that Urban Dead is still alive and kicking.  Seems like my accounts are long gone, though.  Nevermind, my guy is still there, albeit dead.

#11 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:00 PM

help me fill this thread

th1_4_127.gif

default.png2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: psvita, code, free, random, psn, psp, ps1, psm, playstation, games