Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Xbox One Console + forza 5 download + physical copy of Titanfall $449.99 @ Newegg

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

Xbox One Console + forza 5 download + physical copy of Titanfall $449.99 @ Newegg
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16868105084

Add to cart to see price

#2 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

If it includes a physical copy of Titanfall it must be the standard "green box" Xbox One with a retail copy of Titanfall included separately in the shipment... right?

Because IIRC all of the Titanfall bundles have the game on a voucher

#3 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

If it includes a physical copy of Titanfall it must be the standard "green box" Xbox One with a retail copy of Titanfall included separately in the shipment... right?

Because IIRC all of the Titanfall bundles have the game on a voucher

yes it the green box one with the forza download and physical copy of titanfall when you add it to the cart all three items should show up in the cart

#4 Donken

Donken

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

Pretty sweet deal, thanks op

fs_xbox.png

#5 brewin

brewin

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

Damn. Really tempted by this but I have $300 in best buy credit. Hopefully they offer this kind of deal soon too.
Posted Image

#6 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

Go to Best Buy and have them match it.
They match Newegg, its just a question of whether they'll match this deal because its a bundle.

#7 SquirrelKing

SquirrelKing

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

Picked it up! Thanks OP! I dont pay taxes on newegg so better then getting it price matched

#8 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

Wow, retailers really seem to be trying to unload these Xbones. I expect a decent price drop with game at E3.

#9 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

Wow, retailers really seem to be trying to unload these Xbones. I expect a decent price drop with game at E3.

A couple of comments:

First, thank you for not including a critical tone to your post!  :)  It seems like any sale on the xbox one is met with a "this thing sucks" mentality. 

Second, I too expect a price drop.  That said, I bought a console (complete) with Battlefield 4 and Forza 5 off of craigslist for $375.00.  Even with a price drop possible, that was a good deal for me.

Finally, does anyone truly believe that removing Kinect and selling it for $400 is actually a price drop?  We'd be getting less stuff for a lower price.  That counts as a different sku as opposed to a price drop in my opinion.

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#10 pikemoney

pikemoney

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

490$ for people in california , pass

#11 Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

A couple of comments:

First, thank you for not including a critical tone to your post!  :)  It seems like any sale on the xbox one is met with a "this thing sucks" mentality. 

Second, I too expect a price drop.  That said, I bought a console (complete) with Battlefield 4 and Forza 5 off of craigslist for $375.00.  Even with a price drop possible, that was a good deal for me.

Finally, does anyone truly believe that removing Kinect and selling it for $400 is actually a price drop?  We'd be getting less stuff for a lower price.  That counts as a different sku as opposed to a price drop in my opinion.

I don't think they remove Kinect.  I think they go into the holidays with a bundle similar to this one and an official $399 price point, which will be announced and implemented in September.

#12 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

I don't think they remove Kinect.  I think they go into the holidays with a bundle similar to this one and an official $399 price point, which will be announced and implemented in September.

That would be wise.  And in as much as it seems frivolous, I can see kids who have either system already telling their parents they want the other system for Christmas.  In the end both systems will be fine but Microsoft may have to settle for simply making money as opposed to making a fortune.

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#13 Crumbol

Crumbol

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

Sweet!  Now I have both new consoles.  Titanfall and Forza 5 were the 2 exclusives I wanted to play on the One.

#14 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

M$ just wants to get the consoles into peoples homes. They are just being aggressive in their pricing.

#15 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

M$ just wants to get the consoles into peoples homes. They are just being aggressive in their pricing.

How dare they? Those bastards!

#16 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG in Training

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

I wish Sony was this generous... I'm basically just waiting on a $400 PS4 bundle with a free non-indie game.

#17 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

I wish Sony was this generous... I'm basically just waiting on a $400 PS4 bundle with a free non-indie game.

MS aren't the ones being generous here, though I do hope that MS offers an offficial bundle soon with a game that I want. 

#18 Dynamite

Dynamite

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

1. Son'y doesn't need to be generous because they priced the PS4 correctly the first time around.

2. PS+ gets you so many free games (though a good amount are indie and retail games are PS3 only).

Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

1. Son'y doesn't need to be generous because they priced the PS4 correctly the first time around.

2. PS+ gets you so many free games (though a good amount are indie and retail games are PS3 only).

Once we get to about a year into the PS4's lifespan the floodgates will likely open in terms of retail games being free on Plus.  I think games like Knack and AC4 (or other launch titles) will be free by the end of the year.  It wouldn't surprise me to even see something like Infamous being offered some time in 2015.

#20 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

A couple of comments:

First, thank you for not including a critical tone to your post! :) It seems like any sale on the xbox one is met with a "this thing sucks" mentality.

Second, I too expect a price drop. That said, I bought a console (complete) with Battlefield 4 and Forza 5 off of craigslist for $375.00. Even with a price drop possible, that was a good deal for me.

You did the right thing. I've been watching Craigslist for X1s and the deals I've seen blow away anything retail has to offer.

#21 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:16 PM

There's a reason why you're seeing so many "generous" deals on X1s.

#22 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

back up to $499? 

#23 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

Looks like the $449.99 part of the deal is dead.  It's back to $499.99 as of this post.

#24 desertraider

desertraider

Beer Drinkers Make Better Lovers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

Yeah, it appears the deal is dead.

#25 chinaurge

chinaurge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

I really thought XB1 was going to beat PS4 in sales for March considering they lowered their price $50 AND gave away Titanfall for free.  Target even threw in a 1 year live subscription for free too.

#26 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

I really thought XB1 was going to beat PS4 in sales for March considering they lowered their price $50 AND gave away Titanfall for free.  Target even threw in a 1 year live subscription for free too.

I thought it had a chance, too.  But I think most gamers realize that they're getting a weaker piece of hardware that costs significantly more, which is a big problem.  An even bigger problem is that MS went all-in with Kinect, and at best most gamers are indifferent to the Kinect, and at worst a lot of gamers are actually resentful of the fact that there is no Kinect-less SKU and they're paying a premium for something they don't even want in their home.  I still have to wonder if a $400 model without Kinect would even sell, since the XBone is still seen as the weaker hardware.  I've come close to biting on some of these deals, but for me I still don't want to pay more than $350 for it, since that's how I value it compared to the PS4.

#27 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

Sweet!  Now I have both new consoles.  Titanfall and Forza 5 were the 2 exclusives I wanted to play on the One.

but titanfall isn't exclusive.

:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#28 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

the actual and final current totals wont be available until another week on what current sales for xbox and ps4 are currently standing at.

#29 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Neither console is really worth owning at the moment. 

PS4 does have better sales but it still has a barren selection of games.

Decent deal but with all of these "sales" it's highly likely that the XB1 is getting a price drop (probably $100) on or before E3.  Which given the current library still isn't worth it in my opinion. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#30 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

There's a reason why you're seeing so many "generous" deals on X1s.

Because they've already sold 5 million units? Why wouldn't they try to push even more? Yes, PS4 has sold more but both have been a huge success. I own both so my opinion is valid. Troll elsewhere please.
Posted Image