Amazon Console Deals

AmazonJosh

Official Representative
Hey CAGs,

For a change of pace (Well, unprecedented pace), I'm adding another thread to house all of Amazon's console deals. This is going to contain digital + physical console deals. If you want digital + physical PC deals, check here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328659-amazon-pc-deals-titanfall-3699/

Just like the PC thread, I'd love for you guys and gals to be open about everything from the quality of the deals to the format I'm using to deliver them to you. If there's anything you'd like to see run differently, feel free to shoot me a PM.

In addition to posting deals here in the OP and as a reply to the thread, you can find our current game deals here.

Enjoy the deals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for taking the time to post in this community.

As I pointed out in the other thread, I find the pricing a bit disappointing compared to previous deals offered by other retailers. Specifically, NFS:R, Batman:AO/AOB and BEYOND: Two Souls. I've already purchased most of the games I wanted from this list elsewhere, weeks or months ago, for less - and Amazon's prices for the ones I still want aren't compelling. Still, I appreciate the effort.

Whoops, just noticed this is by an Amazon rep. Thought it was some random CAGhole, my bad.
1385494311-da34be4700396669d10a923b63c2ce60.jpg

Finally we have a thread dedicated to Amazon's console deals! Thanks a bunch, Josh!

Great deal on Titanfall, btw. Too bad I already got the game. :p

Good deal on Titanfall...that's about it. And I have the feeling that most of the people that wanted the game already bought it.

Josh,

Just for a better knowledge of what we can expect; does Amazon have any bargaining power for putting PSN games on sale? Generally speaking when I've seen a PSN sale on Amazon it's just been a PM to what PSN was already doing. That's good for people that have Amazon credit from one thing or another, but for anybody with PS+ a PM just isn't very appealing since your PM doesn't include the PS+ discount. It's also kind of limiting because there are many games on PSN that outright get ignored sale after sale, so I'd love to see some different games available elsewhere. For example it's been well over a year since NIS had a sale on PSN; if you had their PSP games on sale at a decent price (~$5) I'd grab the entire set in a heartbeat. There are plenty of PS1 games I'd snatch up at around $3 as well.

People went crazy over Crash Bandicoot and Spyro at $.99 each and that's before they were made Vita compatible (which is absolute bullshit, by the way.) A big sale on PSP/PS1 games, especially if you target the games that are newly playable on Vita as of yesterday, would get a ton of good attention.

Since I missed out on Arkham Origins Blackgate (Newegg  :wall: ) for $10, I'm thinking of jumping on at $15.  On the other hand, it seems like the 3DS version will be $10 again.  Maybe I should just wait...... I probably won't remember to check it out in 12 hours anyways lol.

Thanks anyways OP.

Last edited:
If only we didn't have to pay taxes like before... sigh...

This thread is a great idea.  Here's hoping for great deals in the future.  (Also, preorders with $20 promotional credit like in the past would be really nice.)  Thanks Josh!

This looks great, Josh! Thanks for letting us know the deal prices up front.

I'm definitely interested in the Skylanders figures since I bought my son a starter pack over the weekend.

Good to see you got this one going.  I've got 2 x PS3 & a PS4 in addition to my gaming rigs that need feeding.  I'm a huge backlogger & double-dipper, so bring it.

I'd been holding off on getting Titanfall, and was on the verge of purchasing it through GMG with their Easter sale. Glad I waited one more day.

Hey CAGs,

For a change of pace (Well, unprecedented pace), I'm adding another thread to house all of Amazon's console deals. This is going to contain digital + physical console deals. If you want digital + physical PC deals, check here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328659-amazon-pc-deals-titanfall-3699/

Just like the PC thread, I'd love for you guys and gals to be open about everything from the quality of the deals to the format I'm using to deliver them to you. If there's anything you'd like to see run differently, feel free to shoot me a PM.
This is a great idea, thanks Josh.

How much better is the One version of Titan? If it is THAT much of a difference, I'll wait until Black Friday for Titanfall (I might get a One).

Wait, is this the same Josh that ruined Sears and K-mart clearance? Did he get a new job at Amazon?

These mediocre "sale" prices seem to support the theory. :whistle2:k

Damn it all. I got rid of the XBone version for the 360 one 'cause that's what all my friends were playing. Now I'm tempted to get it for the XBone again and just have both copies.

I'd love it if Amazon did digital video game deals.  This could be done currently with PSN store stuff, but it would be neat if Amazon was able to sell digital codes for Nintendo eShop stuff, too.

Lol

I thought most people on this site liked that Josh. I'd say most would kiss him in the mouth... with tongue.
Well in that case...

I would have bought the 360 version in a heartbeat but now it's sold out.
We ran out of stock, but you should still be able to buy it, it just won't ship for a little while (Showing 12-13 days for me in Seattle, might be different depending on which warehouse you're closest to).

bread's done
Back