• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ojaybaby

ojaybaby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

Hey guys,

I'm mostly a browser/trader, but thought I'd post this for kicks.

I'm currently working on a mixtape, which is new and exciting. Currently we only have the instrumentals lined up, it's an interesting mix of electro/gangsta rap/bmore club.

If you wanna take a listen to the instrumentals and let me know your thoughts, that'd be great.

Mixtape-- http://goo.gl/Hst85e

There is other social media, but I don't want to be a total spam whore, unless people are actually interested.

Thanks for reading!

#2 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

I made my first rap mixtape when I was 6 on my favorite tape recorder.  I then got spanked because I recorded over one of my dads radio mixtape tapes he made of his favorite songs :cry: .  I still think MC T-roys beats were much better then what he had on there :D/

Hung it up after that.

Hope yours turns out better dear friend.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#3 ojaybaby

ojaybaby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

I made my first rap mixtape when I was 6 on my favorite tape recorder.  I then got spanked because I recorded over one of my dads radio mixtape tapes he made of his favorite songs :cry: .  I still think MC T-roys beats were much better then what he had on there :D/

Hung it up after that.

Hope yours turns out better dear friend.

That sounds like a painful but hilarious memory:)

#4 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:37 AM

I'll check it out and let you know.  I know some aspiring rappers always looking to jump on a beat.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, rap, indie, art