Target - PS3/360 NASCAR '14 $15 - In Store Only - YMMV

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:51 PM

i went to target to pick up the spectacular spidey and saw this. is it wrong that i just bought it to troll 

#32 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:52 PM

Bone dry at the local Target. I was pissed because the display ones didn't have any Target logos on them. I was about to try to buy but decided it wasn't worth it.

Never stop making them pay.

#33 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:02 PM

Bone dry at the local Target. I was pissed because the display ones didn't have any Target logos on them. I was about to try to buy but decided it wasn't worth it.

Do you mean that the last time you checked, the display copies didn't have any logos yet you didn't buy them at that time, but when you went back, they were gone?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#34 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:11 PM

my store had tons of copies haha

#35 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:18 PM

Do you mean that the last time you checked, the display copies didn't have any logos yet you didn't buy them at that time, but when you went back, they were gone?

When I was looking for them they were all sold out. The display copy had no logo so I assume the other copies didn't either. I could be wrong though. Just have to wait for the next resupply to be sure.

Never stop making them pay.

#36 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:23 PM

i went to target to pick up the spectacular spidey and saw this. is it wrong that i just bought it to troll

And that would surprise us why, exactly??? Isn't EVERYTHING you do just to troll?

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#37 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:26 PM

And that would surprise us why, exactly??? Isn't EVERYTHING you do just to troll?

not troll but i just bought it to crash into people 

i dont troll r u kidding me im the #1 member ask anyone theyll tell u #hurt

#38 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:29 PM

Add me! We can troll together some time LOL!!! 

I like joking about Earnhardt's death, it rustles people jimmies. This video came to mind when I saw this topic lol.

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

#39 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:32 PM

When I was looking for them they were all sold out. The display copy had no logo so I assume the other copies didn't either. I could be wrong though. Just have to wait for the next resupply to be sure.

So the display copy was available to buy? You shouldn't have had any problems getting it if so.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#40 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:33 PM

Add me! We can troll together some time LOL!!! 

I like joking about Earnhardt's death, it rustles people jimmies

are you the guy on youtube? weregunnalose 

i love his vids so fummy

#41 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:38 PM

are you the guy on youtube? weregunnalose 

i love his vids so fummy

haha nope. i watch his videos all the time. 

#42 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:45 PM

haha nope. i watch his videos all the time. 

yeah. does the game take skill to play? i want to be cumpetitive then crash everyone at the last lap

#43 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:50 PM

yeah. does the game take skill to play? i want to be cumpetitive then crash everyone at the last lap

I used to troll in Nascar Inside Line with my friends all the time last summer. It took a while to get good at it if you're playing it serious. I used a racing wheel, which works pretty well with it.

#44 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:53 PM

I used to troll in Nascar Inside Line with my friends all the time last summer. It took a while to get good at it. I used a racing wheel, which works pretty well with it.

is everyone gunna lap me on my first race lol i dont wanna play too much just crash a few times a day

#45 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:57 PM

is everyone gunna lap me on my first race lol i dont wanna play too much just crash a few times a day

It depends on your setup. I've found some really good setups on YouTube that don't keep me behind. You can customize it right before the race starts.

#46 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:23 PM

Crap. No 360 copies but I bought 2 ps3 copies and will take them to best buy. Got a rain check for the 360 version at least.

#47 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted Today, 04:16 PM

You guys might want to unload your nascars right away coz i doubt the tiv will hold up for long time. I beleive bby has been proactive with regards to tivs. And considering this game has no real potentially to do well in the used game market of bestbuy, i would guess assume bestbuy will tank the tiv within thia week once the trade numbers for has been analyzed and reported.