Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:38 AM

Comes out to about $15 with taxes.

http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/B00GMPJG84

#2 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:41 AM

The vitas life cycle is pretty much over, hardly any AAA titles in development, wait for it to be $5

#3 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Bia Bia, why you actin' like a *** like a ***

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

$19.99 now?
edit- I see it now, its the digital copy that's $14

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Have: 2 $5 eshop codes..Want: Game and Wario

Playing: :xb1: UFC   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Pikmin 3   :360: Remember Me   :ps3: Fight Night Round 4   :3ds: Pokemon Y   :vita: J&D TPL

#4 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

It says $20.

Fixed link: http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/B00GMPJG84

This is a price match on PSN's sale btw

#5 sage2k9

sage2k9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

Forgot to add hat it's the download

#6 cannon

cannon

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

The vitas life cycle is pretty much over, hardly any AAA titles in development, wait for it to be $5

In the US it is not doing well, but the new slim model with Borderlands 2 is on the way, no? And it just beat 3DS in sales again on the numbers release a couple of weeks ago in EDIT: in Japan. That's been generating buzz alongside some PS4 Remote Play and Vita TV interest. I think it will last shorter than hoped, but it doesn't need life support just yet.

#7 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:56 AM

In the US it is not doing well, but the new slim model with Borderlands 2 is on the way, no? And it just beat 3DS in sales again on the numbers release a couple of weeks ago. That's been generating buzz alongside some PS4 Remote Play and Vita TV interest. I think it will last shorter than hoped, but it doesn't need life support just yet.

those things are gimmicks , just don't see many people buying it for remote play

#8 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

Heh I'm waiting for it to be free on Plus. 

It's a shame because Vita had lots of potential, I just don't know why Sony doesn't give it much attention. 

#9 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

those things are gimmicks , just don't see many people buying it for remote play

If 20% of PS4 owners become vita owners it will survive

#10 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

While overall the Vita is mighty desolate, it has a ton of niche and rpg games coming I'm excited for.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

May not be a lot of games on it but it still ends up being my most played console every month.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#12 JAgamer

JAgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

Bought a Vita a few months ago, and I love it. I knew exactly what I was getting into (mostly indie games and niche Japanese stuff) and that's exactly what I was looking for.

On topic though, if you have PS Plus, Injustice is cheaper on PSN (just $12.59, no tax). That's where I'll be buying it

#13 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:39 AM

The Vita fan base may be small, but it sure is potent. I saw an article on IGN about the Guacamelee! developer's appreciation for the group. I love the Vita, there's actually a pretty decent amount of good games for it and I'd wager that the title quality ratio is exceptionally high for the platform versus others.

EDIT: Found the article for those interested in the read: http://www.ign.com/a...hasers-of-games

#14 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:39 AM

The textures are terrible on this. So Dissapointed.

#15 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:46 AM

The textures are terrible on this. So Dissapointed.

Spoiler

Is... is this really what it looks like? Quick Google search gave me that.

Those models don't even look PS2-quality.

#16 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:50 AM

Do you have a vita? Because pretty much anyone who owns one agrees they're awesome. Even my friend who never plays handhelds loves his. The library is disappointing but had it had a lot of support it'd be superior to the 3DS. I love my 3DS and its library but the vita is an incredible piece of hardware.

#17 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

The middle aged dadsin my office who're buying PS4 and Vita together so they can actually play console games disagree. Three already this year in a 28 person shop.

#18 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:19 AM

Not to derail the thread any further but the Vita is an excellent piece of hardware that is just under supported. The price point is fine, the specs are fine, the games are fine---there just aren't enough of them.

But at LEAST Sony isn't forcing it down consumers throats by making it mandatory with the PS4 like Nintendo is doing with the tablet gamepad and MS is doing with the kinect sensor.

#19 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:19 AM

In the US it is not doing well, but the new slim model with Borderlands 2 is on the way, no? And it just beat 3DS in sales again on the numbers release a couple of weeks ago. That's been generating buzz alongside some PS4 Remote Play and Vita TV interest. I think it will last shorter than hoped, but it doesn't need life support just yet.

0_o what numbers are you looking at ? Vita sold like 10k compared to 3DS selling 159k

I own a vita but I know its struggling and taking L's left and right

at least I can now play crash 1-3

decent deal though but I'll hold out for the PS4 version since I need PS4 games bad

#20 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

The middle aged dadsin my office who're buying PS4 and Vita together so they can actually play console games disagree. Three already this year in a 28 person shop.

Exactly, it makes it so much easier to find time to play PS4 games.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#21 cannon

cannon

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

0_o what numbers are you looking at ? Vita sold like 10k compared to 3DS selling 159k

I own a vita but I know its struggling and taking L's left and right

at least I can now play crash 1-3

decent deal though but I'll hold out for the PS4 version since I need PS4 games bad

Excuse me, forgot to specify, it outsold 3ds in Japan on the last numbers put out last Tuesday. Like I said, not doing well in the US  :D

I don't own one, and I'd likely be more of a Vita TV guy, but supposedly Borderlands 2 is the guinea pig to see if Vita might be a worthy home for a lot of 360/PS3 hits before they die out.

#22 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

Spoiler

Is... is this really what it looks like? Quick Google search gave me that.

Those models don't even look PS2-quality.

It's Netherrealm, all their games look and play like garbage. The MK Vita port looked like a backed up public toilet. 

#23 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

Cool! I just bought one with 15 games.

#24 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

11tsdax.gif

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#25 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:26 AM

11tsdax.gif

I can't decide if that's hot or incredibly disgusting.  Both?  I have the weirdest boner right now?

#26 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

I can't decide if that's hot or incredibly disgusting. Both? I have the weirdest boner right now?

LMAO.

#27 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

I'd rather pick up the physical copy for a dollar or two more with GCU.. Space on my memory card is precious..

I concur with the Vita being awesome despite the lack of games

Off to play Frobisher Says

Gator%20Deve%2086.jpg

Currently Playing:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

#28 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

I can't decide if that's hot or incredibly disgusting.  Both?  I have the weirdest boner right now?

My favorite part of that is the question mark on the end, like you're not entirely sure if you have it.

#29 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

I'm tempted to get it on PSN with the plus discount this week. But I have a feeling it will be cheaper, so I might just wait.

#30 urge26

urge26

No time for games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

I'm confused as to why people say there is a "lack" of games on the Vita.  AAA titles?  Possibly.... Especially with the news of all PS1 and PSP titles (digitally available on PSN) are now playable.  I have a 32GB, 2x16GB, 8GB, and 2x4GB memory cards pretty much maxed out with content (along with around 8 boxed games).

Actually take a look at the listing of games, if Sony killed the system today I'd still have a backlog to last me the next decade.