Best Buy Ad 4/27-5/3

Twitter

Banned
BUY AN XBOX CONSOLE AND 12 OR 24 MONTHS OF XBOX LIVE AND GET $20 OFF

ALL VERSIONS OF TITANFAIL $49.99

KINECT SPORTS RIVALS, FORZA 5, DEAD RISING 3, RYSE = $44.99 

THE GIRL THAT SAYS HELLO PULLED ME SO I TOOK MY PEPPER SPRAY OUT AND SHE BACKED OFF. SHE SAW MY FACE THOUGH #BUSTED ILL GO TO THE OTHER BEST BUY NEXT TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
BUY AN XBOX CONSOLE AND 12 OR 24 MONTHS OF XBOX LIVE AND GET $20 OFF

ALL VERSIONS OF TITANFAIL $49.99

KINECT SPORTS RIVALS, FORZA 5, DEAD RISING 3, RYSE = $44.99

THE GIRL THAT SAYS HELLO PULLED ME SO I TOOK MY PEPPER SPRAY OUT AND SHE BACKED OFF. SHE SAW MY FACE THOUGH #BUSTED ILL GO TO THE OTHER BEST BUY NEXT TIME
Did Mr. Torgue write this?

woo hoo.. been looking for a deal on Rivals.
id wait for a lower price. I wanted to like it but it really falls short. Some events track really well (actually one event tracks really well, wave racing) some not so much...I'm looking at you rock climbing. That shit was so frustratingly bad

[quote name="Brother Daz" post="11709249" timestamp="1398268812"]id wait for a lower price. I wanted to like it but it really falls short. Some events track really well (actually one event tracks really well, wave racing) some not so much...I'm looking at you rock climbing. That shit was so frustratingly bad[/quote]

I've been eager to try it though..Under $40 with gcu seems like a decent enough buy..plus have gc to burn at bb.

where can i get in on this deal
where was i when this happened
I believe it was available to @Gamer members right after GCU started. I signed up in March they had two separate two day sales when it was 50% off. So I got it for $30/year. Thought about double dipping and buying 4 years worth, but who knows what will be going on in 2 years time. This program might not even be here anymore. I sure hope that doesn't happen.

[quote name="Bleedingwickedly" post="11710686" timestamp="1398304595"]Sorry couldn't resist. I find it really odd that they "cancelled" the Xbox zone version. Because of that I'm going to hold off on the PS4 version. I had it preordered even though some of the earlier previews seemed mixed. Hopefully it will be worth picking up with GCU for about $30.[/quote]

First one was decent. Was really looking forward to XB1 version. Will just be gameflying the ps4 version for now.

After playing through most all of the events at the MSFT store, I have to say that the only one that is consistently fun is the wave racing. That's worth $15. Be great if that just came out on 360 through arcade.

I know this has been asked before but cannot remember what the answer was.  Is there a way to buy a Visa card with BB gift cards?  I want an Nvidia shield and no BB near me has one in stock so would have to order online and wait 3-5 days shipping so would like to buy a visa card and go to Gamestop and buy it.

It's YMMV as to whether you will be able to or not. I've been able to do it once before (although it was the first and only time I've tried), but I know many CAGs have reported being shot down.

It's YMMV as to whether you will be able to or not. I've been able to do it once before (although it was the first and only time I've tried), but I know many CAGs have reported being shot down.
Alright hoping they will let me. If not guess I'll buy kindle cards and order through amazon since I have prime.

I went to buy PS4 Titanfall but it wasn't on sale, op lies.
LOL... Not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic, but in case you were serious, Titanfall is only available for the Xbox consoles (360/One), and for the PC. A Mac version is said to be in the works, but there will never be a PS4 console version as this title is exclusive to Microsoft consoles only.

Alright hoping they will let me. If not guess I'll buy kindle cards and order through amazon since I have prime.
Don`t be obvious by just buying the visa`s or showing the gc right away buffer your purchase with another items. If you have $250 in gc`s buy a $200 visa, two $5 dvds & 2 $5 cds pay using your gc then goto CS & return the dvds/cds. Adds 5 minutes but you get what you want you can also purchase at the registers where the tv`s are or where the Samsung/MS tablet/phone sections are make idle conversation about the devices they`ll be more concerned about trying to get you to buy a phone.

That is seriously the worse advice ever lol. Wouldn't it even look more suspicious buying stuff and then returning it right away?
Even if it's suspicious by that point they can force you to return the Visa card. There is stuff I need so I won't be returning anything.

bread's done
Back