[DEAD] A few X-Men Graphic Novels for < $0.30 on Google Play

Bought, thanks! It's surprisingly not too impossible to read via mild zooming on a tiny phone screen. 

I really don't think they're supposed to be priced this low, especially with The End - Book 1 (and just about every other graphic novel) being priced at $8.79.  Exhibit B: On Amazon, Each one is $8.79 for Kindle.

It's a shame that Book 1 isn't on sale as well, but it's better to have 2&3 than 1&2 without having the end of the end. (Ideally, 1&3 would have been the best)

If there were a proper fire sale, I would think it would be for Days of Future Past.

No problem! I agree it's probably just an error. It's a shame they couldn't mess up the prices on oh, all of them. Wouldn't offend me one bit :lol:

Awesome, thank you so much. I just got a Samsung Galaxy Mega and I've been reading comics on it and they look great. Can't wait to get into these

Awesome, thank you so much. I just got a Samsung Galaxy Mega and I've been reading comics on it and they look great. Can't wait to get into these
No problem! I'm a little shocked the prices are still the same though. I figured google would have fixed it by now!

bread's done
Back