Gamestop 20-40% off Pre-owned Games 4/25-4/27 (YMMV)

RienBoyle72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (100%)
I just talked with one of my local Gamestop managers and he told me about a promo this upcoming weekend.

Buy 2 used games get 20% off (30% with PUR)

Buy 4 used games get 30% off (40% with PUR)

Buy 6+ used games get 40% (50% with PUR)

The manager here said they were also doing the 50% (60% PUR) TIV bonus at this store as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
This deal its going on. I heard it from a Gamestop manager. Don't know the limitations though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy the games you want, and if you don't have enough to make it 50% off just buy filler games and return them later. The discount will stay.

I just talked with one of my local Gamestop managers and he told me about a promo this upcoming weekend.

The manager here said they were also doing the 50% (60% PUR) TIV bonus at this store as well.
Stackable with birthday coupon? :p

I don't mean to be creepy but are you talking about the crossroads Gamestop or the Cedar Falls plaza gamestop? Or are both having this?
I talked to the guys at Crossroads but the last time I talked to the manager here both stores did the promo, The manager at the Cedar falls Plaza was trained by the Waterloo store manager so they seem to keep in touch and have some healthy competition for sales.

Was given the same info by a local manager as well, however, the percentages you quoted are off. The first set are with pro, without PUR is 10% less (so max 30 if you don't have pro)

I talked to the guys at Crossroads but the last time I talked to the manager here both stores did the promo, The manager at the Cedar falls Plaza was trained by the Waterloo store manager so they seem to keep in touch and have some healthy competition for sales.
Great, thanks for the heads up!

Was given the same info by a local manager as well, however, the percentages you quoted are off. The first set are with pro, without PUR is 10% less (so max 30 if you don't have pro)
I am hoping the OP is correct, but expecting that you are. Their used price for Far Cry 3 (PS3) is back up to $25, so 40% off would make it Best Buy's non-discounted used price (or Target's new sale price). Still some good deals, but that is one that I am specifically looking to pick up.

Yes, I actually blogged about it when they opened their first test store in Houston:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/blog/153/entry-22247-new-gamestop-pilot-store-sells-only-used-games/

This was the deal they were running at the time.  That location is still there and still an outlet store.  I travel a lot and it still is the only one I've ever seen.  I'm not sure whether or not its working out for them.

image05272012173238.jpg

Yes, I actually blogged about it when they opened their first test store in Houston:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/blog/153/entry-22247-new-gamestop-pilot-store-sells-only-used-games/

This was the deal they were running at the time. That location is still there and still an outlet store. I travel a lot and it still is the only one I've ever seen. I'm not sure whether or not its working out for them.

image05272012173238.jpg
Man, I found the selection incredibly lacking at my local stores with the recent B2G1. I can't imagine how bad it would be at an outlet store. Then again maybe it would be full of all the games they think no one wants so they send them to these stores. One can dream.

This is an interesting deal. Could buy a used $40 game and a used $1 game and get 20% off or throw in a couple more $1 games for higher percentage. Has to be some sort of rule in there to prevent that.

bread's done
Back