PS3 500GB LEGO The Hobbit Bundle for $269.99 at GS

Man, Sony and Microsoft are really milking those last gen consoles. Both systems should be $150 or less now, complete outside of probably the Kinect bundle.

At least with the Wii you can a Wii Mini for $99 new with Mario Kart, granted it doesn't have online abilities or playing GC games.

Last edited by a moderator:
They need a terabyte bundle for this price, PS+ will kill a 500gb over the course of a year, even the Vita benefits from a 64GB
I've had Plus for two years and a 500gb HDD with 15-20 games downloaded. Barely breaking 350gb. You'll be fine if you're not obsessively hoarding games you likely never play.

So? You beat a game or don't like it and you uninstall it. Its not like you need to archive every single PS+ title on your ps3 for eternity, you can always go back and download it again as many times as you want.

Ive had PS+ for over a year now and never have I even come close to considering the possibility I might one day not have enough storage space.

Unless you think everyone plays 29 games simultaneously to which I laugh at you.

I hoarded everything from PS+ and already filled up my 750GB hard drive. I don't know if I'll have a decent internet to download all these titles again. 

Kind of want a blue or red PS3 super slim on the cheap more since I already have a black PS3 slim.

bread's done
Back