Free The Hunger Games Ultra Violet code - GONE

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Free UV The Hunger Games code to the first person that replies to this that has more than 2,000 posts. 

Please do not message me or post here begging for the code if you have less than 2,000 posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though most (not all... but most) people with more than 2,000 post are just people that spam the referral section with "bump" 5 times a day to keep their thread at the top

Even though most (not all... but most) people with more than 2,000 post are just people that spam the referral section with "bump" 5 times a day to keep their thread at the top
That's not what I've seen at all. My experience is that those people have a few hundred posts. Besides, it's not like I had to give it to someone like that. After all....why would I? My selection wasn't exactly bound by law.

Besides, I've done this several times in the past with various codes and had good experiences every time. This has probably been the thread with the most bitching and moaning. Wait until I give away 33 coke caps to the first person with 5,000 posts to reply. That will be fun.

Maybe that's true for people that only post in the contest/referral sections.. but it's definitely not the case for anyone posting in other sections of the site. 2,000 posts is nothing, I have almost 9,000 and I contribute regularly.. I don't even have my own trade or referral threads. It's not uncommon.

I only have 257, and i contribute regularly. To label someone a "fucking moocher" by the sheer number of their posts is fucking ignorant.

You're so stupid and rude.

Got it, thanks! Now I can finally check out what all this hullabaloo is about!
Funny enough I just finished watching it on my flickster (finally redeemed my code from when I bought bluray at launch)
Got a chromecast and wanted to test it.
Enjoy the movie, it's a good one :D

bread's done
Back