(YMMV?) 360 Slim 250GB Holiday Bundle $200 at Walmart

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:22 PM

Just saw one of the Batman/Darksiders II bundles for $200. I have a picture ill upload when I get home, but the tag says "250GB 360 S." (the 4gb E is $180)

EDIT: stock checker

http://www.walmart.c...m-City/36056478

can check if individual stores have them.

#2 sundowner117ify

sundowner117ify

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

#3 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Probably because there's a new bundle coming out for summer that has Forza Horizon on disc and Borderlands 2 download code. There's already advertisements for it at GameStop.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#4 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

A store near by has one but I already have a 360 and can get a used one in LN condition from CowBoom for $120. For brand new I guess it's a good deal (it is the BF price too).

#5 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:37 AM

Only one store within 50 miles in stock....damn.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#6 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:46 AM

This is in stock near me. Don't need an Xbox though. Thanks for the heads up.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#7 superfries

superfries

Custom Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:51 AM

They are in-stock near me... i almost got one, but I rarely turn on the xbox any more.

#8 Dread Fox

Dread Fox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

I went ahead and snagged 2. Needed a new one for myself and wanted one for the living room. I was seriously looking for a deal for over a weak now haha, so perfect timing OP thanks!

(BTW it had to be this slim model cause I need dat optical out that is no longer featured on the E model.....for some strange reason)

#9 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

Thanks.  Added to the OP.

I went ahead and snagged 2. Needed a new one for myself and wanted one for the living room. I was seriously looking for a deal for over a weak now haha, so perfect timing OP thanks!

(BTW it had to be this slim model cause I need dat optical out that is no longer featured on the E model.....for some strange reason)

Glad to help!  I just stumbled across it by accident.  I didn't know that they eliminated the optical out on the E.

#10 Dread Fox

Dread Fox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

Thanks.  Added to the OP.

Glad to help!  I just stumbled across it by accident.  I didn't know that they eliminated the optical out on the E.

Yeah VERY strange decision my Microsoft. I mean why in the world would you release an updated system that in essence drops support for a TON of headsets that have come out for it in the past 7 years? Sure for some people you can be lucky enough to run it through your TV or receiver that might have optical out but that's not the norm.

For example I do my gaming on a 23.6" Asus monitor. Physically no way to hookup my Astro A50's to the 360 E and that monitor LOL.