Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

Best Buy DOTD 4/25 Sony DualShock3 (White) $29.99,Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $13.99 (PS3,Xbox 360, Wii U),Rocketfish Chat Headset Xbox 360 $5.99

wii u xbox ps3 best buy dotd dualshock 3

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

Ac4 IMHO is a really bad game.

Most people learned after buying ac3. Lol

Did you play ac4? Because while 3 was the low point of the series 4 was probably the best, or at least the best beside ac2. And that's universal opinion. Nothing to do with people "learning their lesson"

#62 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

I was actually wondering to since there is two completely different assassin creed games releasing this fall? does that mean there will be two completely different collector sets released at the same time?

#63 junghu

junghu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

Just ordered PS3 White controller............................so beautiful

#64 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

Get Target price match get Target Exclusive version with extra 60 minutes gameplay ;)

"Evil is Funs"

#65 take5giantsteps

take5giantsteps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

Dang, I really want to buy this for Wii U, but with my backlog the way it is, I know I'll be able to snag it for even cheaper on PC later this year...

#66 victimsofadown

victimsofadown

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

Can it be enjoyed if I've only played the OG AC? Do spoilers abound?

Posted Image

#67 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

good deal on the controller as those things never go on sale. i got one for my dad :D
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#68 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:37 AM

Get Target price match get Target Exclusive version with extra 60 minutes gameplay ;)

That's not exclusive to target. At least not on PS3. It may be on 360.

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#69 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

I was actually wondering to since there is two completely different assassin creed games releasing this fall? does that mean there will be two completely different collector sets released at the same time?

I assume so but nobody is going to know that until later on in the year.

644690.png

#70 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:46 AM

Damn it. I missed the deal. I forgot to check until just after midnight! Fuck.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#71 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

Tearaway psvita 14.99 jump on it people!!!!!!

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#72 mike568

mike568

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

I received my copy AC4 for PS3 via USPS from Amazon.com today. I live in apartment complex and USPS decided to leave it at my door where anyone could have stole it while it was outside for 6 hours while I was at work. FYI the code for 60 minutes additional gameplay says it expired on March 31, 2014 but it is still valid as of 4/27/14.  

#73 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

Dammit I would have bought the white controller after getting the gold one on another daily deal. Didn't see this thread, didn't even check deals on Friday as I was out of town, lame! Hopefully the white controller goes on sale again just like the gold one did.

#74 Sovietmethod

Sovietmethod

For Stalin Grad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:38 AM

Thanks got the Creed. Damn it, been needing an extra PS3 controller. Wish it was the blue one though.

Hey man not sure if you are interested but red white and pink are also 35 on groupon.http://www.groupon.c...ck-3-controller

Steam: SSovietmethod

Stream: Twitch.tv/sovietmethod

gallery_474050_8161_81208.jpg"Designed By Lilchiji"

ToxicinZanity.png

Get a Free Xbox One/Cash or Giftcards! - Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line – Super easy and it works!

#75 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

Did you play ac4? Because while 3 was the low point of the series 4 was probably the best, or at least the best beside ac2. And that's universal opinion. Nothing to do with people "learning their lesson"

To be fair, he said "in my humble opinion". AC3 was a letdown, yes, but not the series lowpoint - "universal opinion" would be that it was Revelations - many consider it a filler game and I didn't see any positive feedback for den defense. While I agree that AC4 is one of the best overall, it did fall short in some areas particularly the main story, main missions and Assassin combat. I'd say it was best as a pirate game with some great side missions like the Templar Hunts and Assassination Contracts.

#76 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

I guess this is the DOTD thread now since today's is locked? Anyway, I knew I should have traded my $25 Forza 5 last week for $37....could rebuy today for $32 with GCU. Ugh

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#77 Megamania

Megamania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

I guess this is the DOTD thread now since today's is locked? Anyway, I knew I should have traded my $25 Forza 5 last week for $37....could rebuy today for $32 with GCU. Ugh

No I think the other one was a repost.

#78 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:23 PM

No I think the other one was a repost.

I don't know why it locked cause some one wrote repost and linked this thread on my dotd thread for today to this one lol which is a completely different dotd my dotd thread for today been up since last night lol so idk what happened

#79 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

If anyone missed that DotD and wants AC4 still M me. I have a ps3 copy. Just looking to get the money I paid since I did RZs