Xbox One Day One Edition back in stock at Amazon for $499.99 (999+ available, 154 days after launch :D)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Day/dp/B00CMQTVK0/

wuZbM2i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the ps4 was so great had all theses great indie port games from the pc that have been available for years. Oh look at the "new" games coming out. Oh man the last of us remake, oh man that game hasn't even been out a year haha. What other great games oh ya dead nation re re re remaster lol. Why oh why does it matter so much about the sales of the console? Shouldn't you be playing the all mighty next gen winner ps4 than worrying about the enemy? This fanboy shit is sad really,

I thought the ps4 was so great had all theses great indie port games from the pc that have been available for years. Oh look at the "new" games coming out. Oh man the last of us remake, oh man that game hasn't even been out a year haha. What other great games oh ya dead nation re re re remaster lol. Why oh why does it matter so much about the sales of the console? Shouldn't you be playing the all mighty next gen winner ps4 than worrying about the enemy? This fanboy shit is sad really,
Did someone kick your dog? Jesus---while it may be a tongue in cheek post it was done correctly, posted in the correct section, and may even be helpful for someone that was looking for a Day One edition.

What the fuck? This fanboy is knocking good games because they came out before on different systems and crying about sales numbers? Go back to youtube comment sections. And you'll buy GTA5 GOTY when it comes out too.

Maybe you should listen to your own comment and take heed.

bread's done
Back