[Dead] Kovorkian's Lowball Extravaganza {All items shipped!}

Kovorkian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Start:  4/28/ 2014    2130hrs (9:30pm)   Eastern

End:   5/2/2014   between  2300 and 2359hrs (11:00 pm and 11:59 pm) Eastern

** I will make a post that will be ending the auction somewhere in this time frame! **

Rules, shipping and Payment
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.50 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Shipping/Payment:
1. Items will be sent First class or priority (if not able to be sent 1st class), please send me your zipcode after the auction ends so I can get an estimate.  Media Mail is only an option for books only!
2. I ask that you pay within 72 hours of invoice unless you message me prior to the end
3. Bubble mailer is standard with the exception of likely to be damaged items like boxed games, etc. which will be shipped in a box.
4. I approximate the most cost effective shipping method.
5. I apologize to any international bidders, but I ship CONUS only

6. flat rate boxes available upon request

Payment methods accepted

~ Paypal 

Paypal Disclaimer
I do not request that anyone send gifted payments or cover fees with PayPal. It's against the rules with the exception of a few instances (say I pick up a clearance game for you at cost plus shipping and you're reimbursing me). Likewise, I will not cover your fees or gift unless it's within PayPal's allowed cases. (Jacked from TheLonePig's Tradelist)

updated to post # (65)

Items will be graded on the following scale Conservatively.

Rationale List
  NES

Adventure Island              (G)     wear to cart and manual   and sharpie on back of cartridge, tested

N64

Hey You Pikachu                (BN)   Sealed item

PS2

.Hack Mutation                   (G)    Marks on data side of disc looks like water spray, tested

Shining Tears                   (G)    Marks on data side of disc,  tested

Star Ocean                       (A)     no manual, disc scratches, tested 
              Suikoden III                       (A)      Scratches on disc, tested
              Suikoden IV                      (A)      Scratches  on disc, tested
              Suikoden Tactics              (A)      Scratches on disc  tested

GCN 

Megaman Collection          (G)   scratches on disc, tested

Rogue Squadron III            (G)   BBV case, disc scratches tested

Xbox 

Conker    L&R                    (G)  faint scratches, untested

Outlaw Golf                         (G)   faint scratches, untested

PS3

Fallout New Vegas             (BN)    Sealed Item

Infamous 2                         (BN)   Sealed Item
             Sniper Ghost Warrior         (BN)   Sealed Item
             Star wars force unleashed (BN)   Sealed Item

BD

Blitz                                      (G)   BBV case, previously viewed item, residue on disc, tested

Guides

Arc the Lad: ToS                  (VG)    Slight Wear

Devil May Cry {Prima}           (G)      Obvious Wear
             Devil May Cry {Brady}           (LN)     Great shape

LoZ: Spirit Tracks                 (VG)     Corner Wear / bend
             Mass Effect 3                        (VG)     Slight wear
             Onimusha Warlords              (VG)      Slight Wear

Brand New   (BN)    like its on the retail shelf
                Like New      (LN)    Looks like it was just taken out of the packaging, may have slight shelf wear,
                Very Good   (VG)    Has more noticable shelf wear.
                Good           (G)     disc may have some faint scratches, still looks and works awesome
                Acceptable   (A)     disc has any scratches that are  blatantly visible 
               Terrible          (FUBAR)   Disc looks like it was chewed, why would you buy this?

Read the description, and check the pictures.  Pictures located HERE

NES

Adventure Island   {Cart and Manual}  (G)  $2 Infinite Jest

N64

Hey You Pikachu   (BN)    $47  Goguenator

PS2

.Hack Mutation {no anime dvd}  (G)  $6 Rowdy1854
  Shining Tears  (G)      $10 MasaTFC

Star Ocean until the end of time {no manual} (A)   $2 Rowdy1854
  Suikoden III  (A)     $9 Rowdy1854
  Suikoden IV  (A)      $8 Rowdy1854
  Suikoden Tactics  (A)    $6 Rowdy1854

GCN

Megaman Anniversary Collection  (G)    $8 Goguenator

Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike  (BBV case)      (G)   $1 Flying Monkey9

XBOX

Outlaw Golf :  9 more holes of X-mas   (G)

Conker: Live & Reloaded      (G)      $35  VideoGameCollector17

PS3

Fallout New Vegas  w/ tribal pack code  {unsure if still valid} (BN)  $1 laundrymatt

Infamous 2 from Hero edition {game only}  (BN)  $5 Nate Nanjo
         Sniper Ghost Warrior   (BN)         $6 MasaTFC

Star Wars  Force Unleashed (BN)   $2 Goguenator

BD

Blitz {BBV} case     (G)

Guides

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the spirits   (VG)

Devil May Cry {Prima}  {secrets sections still sealed, and has moves reference card}  (G)
Devil May Cry {Brady} { secret missions pack} (LN)  

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Premiere edition  {still has poster}   (VG)   $3 Modoru
Mass Effect 3 {this is heavy} (VG)   $1  YoungNuttFactor
Onimusha Warlords   (VG)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bidder Incentives

Money Bags

Bidder with the Highest subtotal will recieve a $10 Credit to their shipping bill.

So Many Options

Bidder with the highest # of items won, will receive a $5 credit to their shipping bill. 

Money Bags and So Many Options are  mutually exclusive (same person cannot get both)

(NEW!)  Bonus Round  

If we reach a bid total to $200 by the end of the auction, there will be in additional auction following shortly there after with more items off of my trade list.

Winners Listed Alphabetically

Flying Monkey9    Invoiced    Paid Shipped   Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left

Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike  (BBV case)      (G)   $1

Goguenator  Invoiced   Paid    Shipped    Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left

Money Bags
              Hey You Pikachu   (BN)    $47  
             Megaman Anniversary Collection  (G)    $8 
              Star Wars  Force Unleashed (BN)   $2

Infinite Jest     Invoiced      Paid    Shipped

Adventure Island   {Cart and Manual}  (G)  $2 

laundrymatt    Invoiced   Paid Shipped   Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left

Fallout New Vegas  w/ tribal pack code  {unsure if still valid} (BN)  $1 

MasaTFC   Invoiced   Paid Shipped    Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left

Shining Tears  (G)      $10 
                     Sniper Ghost Warrior   (BN)         $6 

Modoru Invoiced    Paid  Shipped  Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Premiere edition  {still has poster}   (VG)   $3 

Nate Nanjo Invoiced    Paid Shipped    Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left
          Infamous 2 from Hero edition {game only}  (BN)  $5 

Rowdy1854   Invoiced    Paid    Shipped    Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left

So Many Options

.Hack Mutation {no anime dvd}  (G)  $6 
           Star Ocean until the end of time {no manual} (A)   $2 
           Suikoden III  (A)     $9 
           Suikoden IV  (A)      $8 
           Suikoden Tactics  (A)    $6 

VideoGameCollector17   Invoiced  Paid    Shipped     Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left

Conker: Live & Reloaded      (G)      $35  

YoungNuttFactor Invoiced    Paid    Shipped     Feedback Recieved   Feedback Left

Mass Effect 3 {this is heavy} (VG)   $1

I may have a few more items to add,    will be adding grading with rationale list, and photos!

Edit:   looking to start this week, if I get everything done in time.

I really disliked the guy in the jpg I had here, but it was the only bidding one I had found

If I were to win, I do have a US address available for shipping...
Which is to say, I was aware of your rules before bidding.
Alright, just wanted to make sure you knew that for all intents and purposes PR was considered international.

also updated to here.

edit:

added this to shipping

6. flat rate boxes available upon request

Good luck with the lowball ,  let me lowball you here

Adventure Island   {Cart and Manual}  (G)   1

N64

Hey You Pikachu   (BN)    $5

PS2

.Hack Mutation {no anime dvd}  (G)  1
  Shining Tears  (G)      $2
  Suikoden III  (A)     $2
  Suikoden IV  (A)      $2
  Suikoden Tactics  (A)    $2

GCN

Megaman Anniversary Collection  (G)  5

Fallout New Vegas  w/ tribal pack code  $1

Infamous 2 from Hero edition {game only}  (BN) $1

Sniper Ghost Warrior   (BN)  $2

Star Wars  Force Unleashed (BN) $1

Also, I've never used photobucket so maybe I'm just overlooking something. But the link comes up as a private album for me, no pics.

Hey You Pikachu - $12

.hack Mutation - $2

Shining Tears - $5

Suikoden III - $5

Suikoden IV - $5

Megaman Anniversary Collection - $6

Sniper Ghost Warriors - $4

Star Wars Force Unleashed - $2

Awesome Lowball so Far!

Whats the deal with Conker? Why is it still worth so much money? Great game, don't get me wrong, I was just surprised to see how much its going for on the web.

Hey You Pikachu - $15
Suikoden III - $7
Suikoden IV - $7
Suikoden Tactics - $5
Infamous 2 - $5
Sniper Ghost Warrir - $5

I have a feeling I know how this will end....

Hey You Pikachu - $15
Suikoden III - $7
Suikoden IV - $7
Suikoden Tactics - $5
Infamous 2 - $5
Sniper Ghost Warrir - $5

I have a feeling I know how this will end....
May the odds be ever in your favor

Note: Time has been decided via random.org for tomorrow night's finale!

bread's done
Back