Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Kmart: Drive Club (PS4) $59.99 w/ $50 back in SYWR Points

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 robErob

robErob

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

Posted in the other KMART forum, however based on the deal, I think it deserves its own. Enjoy.

Earned $50.60 back in points by pre ordering Driveclub, which qualifies for the $20 promotion and using promo code SYWPTS10. Credit goes to SD

FYI, this seems to be specific to Driveclub. I tried it on the other titles that qualify for the $20 promotion and it only indicated me getting $30 back in points

http://slickdeals.ne...our-way-members

http://www.kmart.com...34646?adCell=WF

Capture.PNG

#2 hectorarizpe

hectorarizpe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:54 AM

What?!? That's crazy!

#3 malunewyorker

malunewyorker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

anyone know if it's worth buying it even though it'll be free with PS+?

#4 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

You've Earned $50.60 in points*

got it

dont even own a PS4 yet. lol

Thanks OP

Kmart has been great, also pre ordered Mario Kart with $43 points back like a week or two ago

#5 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

wow....kinda tempting.  Thanks OP

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#6 hectorarizpe

hectorarizpe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:58 AM

Hmmmm

#7 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:05 AM

#8 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

wth is this serious ? do you have to pay the whole 59.99$ in the pre order to get it ?
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#9 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

Not that it's a huge concern, but I just like organizing my money as much as I can. Did they charge you guys right away or do they charge when the item ships? Thanks for the heads up on this, OP!

Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#10 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

Not that it's a huge concern, but I just like organizing my money as much as I can. Did they charge you guys right away or do they charge when the item ships? Thanks for the heads up on this, OP!

I've only used Paypal to pre order on Kmart, and they do charge that.

I had pre ordered Mario Kart 8 on the 13th and today just received the funds back. I guess they will do it again when it ships.

#11 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

Hmm, I can't justify spending real money to get Kmart money...thanks anyways OP
Currently Playing :wiiu: SM3DW & Mario Kart 8) 4 player couch madnezz!!!

:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours

#12 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:15 AM

Wow, this is awesome.  After tax, just $15 for Drive Club.  Even though there's a free limited version with PSPlus, the full version for $15 should be worth it.  Thanks OP!

#13 segasaturnsnk

segasaturnsnk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:16 AM

Tried to order it, it tells me out of stock.  Looks like they noticed what they did wrong but whoever got this item just in time, lucky you.  Hell of a deal to whoever struck right on time.

Posted Image

#14 Hades79

Hades79

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

Hmm sold out now.

#15 DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:22 AM

Jumped on this and we will see if they cancel.

Great forum for PS Vita information: www.psvitaforum.com

United States Navy

#16 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:00 AM

DEAD

"Evil is Funs"

#17 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:19 AM

Lol. I still will not go to kmart!

#18 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

Glad it's dead, would be hard to pass up and I've lost faith that this game is going to be any good if it ever actually comes out.

anyone know if it's worth buying it even though it'll be free with PS+?

We don't know what the differences will be but the PS+ version is going to be a limited version of the game.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#19 Big D.

Big D.

Sac City Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:02 AM

Glad it's dead, would be hard to pass up and I've lost faith that this game is going to be any good if it ever actually comes out.

We don't know what the differences will be but the PS+ version is going to be a limited version of the game.

They said the PS Plus version will have everything aside from some cars and tracks. 

Check out my gaming site at www.saccitygamer.com 

I'm an aspiring video games journalist. If you like the site, please support my future career and like the page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saccitygamer and follow me on Twitter @SacCityGamer.

In regards to burnt 2DS "art" being sold on eBay: "I went into best buy to price match, they plugged one of their microwaves in and we blew up a 3ds (we felt 3 dimensions would burn better). Got with credit and gcu discount for cheap out the door." - loudlyrandomplay

#20 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:10 AM

They said the PS Plus version will have everything aside from some cars and tracks. 

You're right, I forgot they had detailed that.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#21 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:16 AM

You're right, I forgot they had detailed that.

the ps plus version includes this: The online multiplayer, the asynchronous challenges and the single player campaign will all be present in the PS Plus version. So why do I want to actually throw away $60 for the retail copy or am I missing something? cause if this is the case I Imagine the retail copy hitting sub $30 maybe sub $20 pretty fast

#22 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

Hmm, I can't justify spending real money to get Kmart money...thanks anyways OP

So true

#23 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:38 AM

I love how Kmart fired SHCGamer, changed the gaming program, and focus..........then starts reissuing $20 credits for game sales four years later.  Fucking idiots.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#24 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:48 AM

the ps plus version includes this: The online multiplayer, the asynchronous challenges and the single player campaign will all be present in the PS Plus version. So why do I want to actually throw away $60 for the retail copy or am I missing something? cause if this is the case I Imagine the retail copy hitting sub $30 maybe sub $20 pretty fast

I still think there might be more of a difference than we yet know.  They've talked about a reduced price for PS+ subscribers to upgrade to the full version so that indicates to me that there may be a significant difference.  Maybe the limited selection of cars and tracks would be like 10 cars and 3 tracks, that wouldn't surprise me and make it something like an extended demo which I would imagine is their goal.  Then again maybe they'll have expanded their plans after all the delays.  Regardless I'm not sure how the MP won't be fractured in some way if half the players only have some of the tracks.

#25 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:39 AM

Lol. I still will not go to kmart!

Good choice! I got burned on that Titanfall deal, and I never received the points. They sent out the damn controller and not the game because it was OOS. Shouldn't have let the order go through, and then tried to offer me 10% off of my order! Aden I told them they can keep it. I returned the controller once I received it in the mail. What a waste of my time....

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#26 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PS3 Case Hoarder/Shopping Cart Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:32 AM

I love how Kmart fired SHCGamer, changed the gaming program, and focus..........then starts reissuing $20 credits for game sales four years later.  Fucking idiots.

I didnt know he was fired. That was retarded. I just assumed he'd found greener pastures at ToysRUs, and actually had a supportive team working with him, instead of the abomination that is K-Mart.

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:Snakey,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban

#27 wolverinevsx23

wolverinevsx23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

All the Kmarts by me closed up. I used to like their SYWR program. Does Sears match Kmarts offers with the same promo's or is it Kmart only?

#28 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

All the Kmarts by me closed up. I used to like their SYWR program. Does Sears match Kmarts offers with the same promo's or is it Kmart only?

the video game offers are limited to Kmart only.

#29 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

the video game offers are limited to Kmart only.

Check you rewards account. I had $12 in rewards for Sears only sitting there. They were called "suprise rewards".  Grabbed a game for $5.97 (came to $7.44 with $.99 shipping and tax)

#30 fenz4ever

fenz4ever

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

Any idea if this game will ever be back in stock? Also, does the coupon code have an expiration date?

ach.png