Gettin' Old.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:10 AM

Awesome - thanks for the heads up!

#3 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

Great game, highly recommend it.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#4 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:13 AM

Demo didn't grab me in. Is the game itself better ?

#5 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:14 AM

Same, this is what is holding me back, plus I really dislike LBP.

#6 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

Enjoyable game.  A little bit on the easy side, though it does have an easy platinum which is nice.  I have the platinum, and I don't think I'd re-buy it for even $5, so that should suggest how little replay value the game has.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#7 Lunchboxington

Lunchboxington

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

11.99 with gcu, I'll help the vita with its game attach rate

#8 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:20 AM

REALLY trying to get all my Vita games digitally, but I'm tempted. Somebody stop me.

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#9 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

I don't have a Vita anymore, but I want it.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#10 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

Great game. One of Vita's best. Almost managed to plat it before I lost interest. Really need to go back and finish it.

#11 aerozero

aerozero

The man from nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

Welp, time for me to grab this and see what it's all about.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Posted Image

#12 tjm01572

tjm01572

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

thanks, PM submitted to Amazon.

#13 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

Thanks OP, going to grab this for in-store pick up. If Amazon matches I will order from them instead.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#14 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

Such a great game from MM, a must play for all vita owners.

#15 NedHead

NedHead

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:38 AM

I. AM. IN.

#16 vickers500

vickers500

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

Was planning on buying the Borderlands 2 Vita bundle May 6th with some money I get for my 23rd birthday today (hopefully anyways), just picked up Killzone: Mercenary a couple of days ago, and was just now about to go to bed when I checked cag one last time before I went to sleep and saw your thread.  Lucky me, this was gonna be my next game purchase after finishing killzone and BL2.  Thanks OP.

#17 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:55 AM

I haven't played the demo so I'm not sure which section of the game it is.  I would say that overall the game falls somewhere between a standard 3D platformer and those sort of experimental experience games.  It's not particularly hard (aside from a few sections towards the end where there's a couple cheap platforming bits) and not everyone is going to "get it".  It tries a little too hard at times to use all the features of the Vita hardware and there's a little too much of the customization forced on you at times.  If you're open minded and willing to let yourself get swept up in a little bit of whimsy it is really charming.  It's one of those things where what you're going to take out of it really depends on how you go into it and how much you give to it.

I absolutely love the game and it was my personal runner up to The Last of Us for game of the year in 2013.

Also it should say a lot that even though I was having trouble with a couple trophies that were semi-bugged I was very set upon Tearaway being my first ever platinum trophy.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#18 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:56 AM

I haven't played the demo so I'm not sure which section of the game it is. I would say that overall it falls somewhere between a standard 3D platformer and those sort of experimental experience games. It's not particularly hard (aside from a few sections towards the end where there's a couple cheap platforming bits) and not everyone is going to "get it". It tries a little too hard at times to use all the features of the Vita hardware and there's a little too much of the customization forced on you at times. If you're open minded and willing to let yourself get swept up in a little bit of whimsy it is really charming. It's one of those things where what you're going to take out of it really depends on how you go into it and how much you give to it.

I absolutely love the game and it was my personal runner up to The Last of Us for game of the year in 2013.

Wow..well of BlOps declassified holds that $7 tiv I may have to pick this up tomorrow

#19 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:01 AM

Hell yea Thanks OP, day just keeps getting better

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#20 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:02 AM

Is it good in store too?

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#21 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:09 AM

Is it good in store too?

Yes

#22 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:10 AM

Damn closest 3 stores say unavailable, did a pickup at the closest one like 20 min away. I'm sure i'll figure out a reason to go over there in the next 7 days

Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

Great deal, thanks op!

#24 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:25 AM

The only knock I give this game is the customization, It was really hard to make stuff with the touch screen.

#25 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:32 AM

The only knock I give this game is the customization, It was really hard to make stuff with the touch screen.

Yep. Or if like me you play 90% of the game in the dark the photo sections don't work too well. The area of the game I liked the least and wish it wasn't mandatory quite so often.

Trade List

#26 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

I do not have a Vita yet so I will wait for $10. If I did have a Vita, I would buy it immediately. Looks very fun.

#27 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

I do not have a Vita yet so I will wait for $10. If I did have a Vita, I would buy it immediately. Looks very fun.

If I remember correctly this might be the first time we've seen a sale over $5 off since the game was $20 shortly after release. Could be crazy cheap a every other week but it hasn't been the crazy discount feat a lot of people expected after that early sale.

Trade List

#28 Kev Cypunk

Kev Cypunk

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:41 AM

I got this game for the low price of free (I had a few codes laying around), thanks OP. I'll be getting the new Vita soon and already have a nice batch of games to take with me on vacation. This is perfect timing.

#29 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:51 AM

Could end up free in PS Plus. ... but I'll bite now

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#30 IronChariot

IronChariot