Kirby Triple Deluxe $30 @ Amazon, Walmart

I know it will eventually go down below $30 but I feel as though I should buy to show support and I think that's exactly what I'll do

Already got this and Mario Golf pre-ordered from Amazon. I appreciate these games and this one looks really fun. Also have SSB sometime this year and Tomadachi Life in June I believe....seems like a decently solid 3DS year to me!

Definately buying Kirby..since my local target price matches amazon now I can get this plus an additional 5 percent off with my card as long as it stays at this price. Still on the fence regarding Mario Golf what do you all think? And Yoshi's New Island..some have had good things to say about this game, others have said negative things

Definately buying Kirby..since my local target price matches amazon now I can get this plus an additional 5 percent off with my card as long as it stays at this price. Still on the fence regarding Mario Golf what do you all think? And Yoshi's New Island..some have had good things to say about this game, others have said negative things
I have New Yoshi's Island. It's a good pick up and play type game...a few levels here and some there. I find it pretty fun and relaxing and it's tough enough to 100% the stages. Is it worth 40....nah I would say 20-25 is the perfect price for it. It's not amazing by far, but fun and competent and a good game to maybe not focus on 100% but play on the side.

If you're on the fence about Mario Golf you can always download the demo and see if you like. I've been playing the demo a lot and I think the game is really good from what I've played and I can't wait for it to release. Also you should probably wait for a price drop on Yoshi's Island because I heard it wasn't that great but I haven't played it.

Here's hoping that the price drops as fast as Mass Attack. Definitely not shelling out $30 right away this time.

Mass Attack was awesome, did I miss something?

Also Triple Deluxe isn't out yet, right?

Well, I preordered on amazon with bing credits and cashback from a card for a few bucks and picked up Tearaway even though I don't own a Vita.

Good to hear. Still got that Newegg preorder @ 29.99 free shipping and no tax. Can't wait to play this either first day or week depending on shipping time!

Kirby Triple Deluxe at BB for $32.99. Lower than Amz and WM after GCU.
Awwww man, I literally placed an order just a few hours ago at BB when it was 34.99! Since that was still cheaper then the other prices with GCU, guess it's time to cancel/reorder!

EDIT:

Looking at the FAQ it looks like they should do it automatically actually.....hope they do! (Not sure, if they do with GCU though....I'll probably just cancel/reorder, will have to wait on my gift cards to get refunded though)

How does your price match policy apply to pre-orders and backorders?

If the price of an item drops at the time of shipment, you will automatically pay the lower price. Your credit card is not charged until the time of the product's shipment.

Gotta get that 1.68 back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww man, I literally placed an order just a few hours ago at BB when it was 34.99! Since that was still cheaper then the other prices with GCU, guess it's time to cancel/reorder!

EDIT:

Looking at the FAQ it looks like they should do it automatically actually.....hope they do! (Not sure, if they do with GCU though....I'll probably just cancel/reorder, will have to wait on my gift cards to get refunded though)

How does your price match policy apply to pre-orders and backorders?

If the price of an item drops at the time of shipment, you will automatically pay the lower price. Your credit card is not charged until the time of the product's shipment.

Gotta get that 1.68 back!
I would definitely cancel/reorder since it says "time of shipment." This is one of those 'sales' that I can see coming and going up till release day, which is less than two days away, or time of shipment. There's obviously less chance for it to come back if it does go away. Also, if it weren't to happen automatically, dealing with it your way is much simpler than the hassle of convincing a rep that 1) the sale was active at some point and 2) the correct credit amount is 80% of the difference of actual prices plus tax.

If you're on the fence about Mario Golf you can always download the demo and see if you like. I've been playing the demo a lot and I think the game is really good from what I've played and I can't wait for it to release. Also you should probably wait for a price drop on Yoshi's Island because I heard it wasn't that great but I haven't played it.
found mario golf very lame. I would of got it day 1 if it had the RPG MODE but it does not. So im just renting it from gamefly (should get it monday)

Unless i can get best buy to match the BUY 2 get 20 BUCKS IN REWARDS From the Kmart flyer (doubt it) and still get the gamers unlocked discount would kick ass

2 mario golfs for 48 then get 20 gift card (28 for two dump one for 15 end up with one for 13) would be very nice.. again i doubt i can pull it off

might try to hit up a different best buy (was shot down last time)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely cancel/reorder since it says "time of shipment." This is one of those 'sales' that I can see coming and going up till release day, which is less than two days away, or time of shipment. There's obviously less chance for it to come back if it does go away. Also, if it weren't to happen automatically, dealing with it your way is much simpler than the hassle of convincing a rep that 1) the sale was active at some point and 2) the correct credit amount is 80% of the difference of actual prices plus tax.
Yeah that's what I ended up doing, the gift card only took a few minutes to get the amount back so it wasn't that big of a hassle!

found mario golf very lame. I would of got it day 1 if it had the RPG MODE but it does not. So im just renting it from gamefly (should get it monday)

Unless i can get best buy to match the BUY 2 get 20 BUCKS IN REWARDS From the Kmart flyer (doubt it) and still get the gamers unlocked discount would kick ass

2 mario golfs for 48 then get 20 gift card (28 for two dump one for 15 end up with one for 13) would be very nice.. again i doubt i can pull it off

Really your trying to match kmarts rewards program to best buy? Might as well ask to match target's 5% redcard discount as well.

You should go to Kmart and see if they will give you Bestbuy Reward Points too.

Really your trying to match kmarts rewards program to best buy? Might as well ask to match target's 5% redcard discount as well.
i had them match a 3ds system a year ago. It was something like

BUY A 3DS get 40,000 reward points (40 bucks)

manager just came over and took 40 off the system. So its not out of the question

bread's done
Back