Killzone: Mercenary - PS Vita $16 Best Buy

Oh, wow, this would be a nice find OP. But for the past 3 days its been $15.99, and in numerous threads. Yours is a penny too much.

Sorry to add to your woes OP but the expression 'must of' is such terrible grammar I just have to point it out. I see it all the time and I just have to wonder, do you know what you are even saying? You surely wanted to use must've which is short for must have not must of. I'm sure this one has started appearing because the words sound similar, but come on, wtf does must of mean? Sorry to gripe but this one has been driving me nuts lately as I've seen it pop up more and more recently.

[quote name="Chrono Gear" post="11717596" timestamp="1398564876"]Sorry to add to your woes OP but the expression 'must of' is such terrible grammar I just have to point it out. I see it all the time and I just have to wonder, do you know what you are even saying? You surely wanted to use must've which is short for must have not must of. I'm sure this one has started appearing because the words sound similar, but come on, wtf does must of mean? Sorry to gripe but this one has been driving me nuts lately as I've seen it pop up more and more recently.[/quote] You should start a thread on it. That would really show them

Wow... Didn't know this was English 101 professor chrono gear.... I guess "I MUST OF FAILED YOUR CLASS" SMH. Dude it's a gaming forum about deals. Not some english midterm. Go kick rocks how you like my grammer now??? #Criticssucksmonkeyballs

Wow... Didn't know this was English 101 professor chrono gear.... I guess "I MUST OF FAILED YOUR CLASS" SMH. Dude it's a gaming forum about deals. Not some english midterm. Go kick rocks how you like my grammer now??? #Criticssucksmonkeyballs
I miss when being smart was a thing people strived for. Now it's cool to be stupid since it's the Internet.

Was doing my very best to be considerate and not come off as a know-it-all jackass but then I forgot to take into account that stupid people tend to get offended very easily. My apologies. I'll go back into my corner and continue to watch your kind destroy the English language in silence.

I miss when being smart was a thing people strived for.
So do I.

Now it's cool to be stupid since it's the Internet.
Apparently.

Was doing my very best to be considerate and not come off as a know-it-all jackass but then I forgot to take into account that stupid people tend to get offended very easily. My apologies. I'll go back into my corner and continue to watch your kind destroy the English language in silence.

So do I.

Apparently.
So yeah, videogames and deals! Thanks OP.

Sorry to add to your woes OP but the expression 'must of' is such terrible grammar I just have to point it out. I see it all the time and I just have to wonder, do you know what you are even saying? You surely wanted to use must've which is short for must have not must of. I'm sure this one has started appearing because the words sound similar, but come on, wtf does must of mean? Sorry to gripe but this one has been driving me nuts lately as I've seen it pop up more and more recently.
OP must of hit a nerve lol

I think it was $9 for Plus members during one of the January sales. Probably should hit that price again sooner rather than later.
Sorry dude it was never that cheap

This is the cheapest it's been physically , digitally I believe the price was $19.99

I miss when being smart was a thing people strived for. Now it's cool to be stupid since it's the Internet.
I blame doge speak.

Sorry dude it was never that cheap

This is the cheapest it's been physically , digitally I believe the price was $19.99
There was a crazy sale they had during January. Here's the link.

Yes, physically this is easily the cheapest it has ever been, but digitally it was for $9 for PS Plus members.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are right because I bought tales of xillia during that time.

Since I had bought killzone a month prior for $19.99 the cheaper price never displayed for me

Thanks for the friendly correction

Why can't we have gaming deals and competent grammar? Thanks for the heads-up, OP. Also, thanks for politely explaining the "must've/must of" error to OP, Chrono. It drives me nuts to.

See what I did there.

Just an aside: I jumped on this the other day with my newly acquired Vita and KZ: Mercenary is amazingly great. I'm a fairly casual FPS fan and this really is the most fun I've had with a shooter in ages - since COD4, probably. Great pick up and play, the online is still pretty active, Warzone is a great mode that goes beyond basic TDM, and if you're willing to pay an extra $2.50, the offline bot mode is perfect for when you don't have Internet access. Easily worth the $15-ish.

I got it on sale a while ago. It's pretty frustrating, you need to finish a whole chapter before you can save. Yeah, the Vita can sleep- but sometimes one wants to go play something else for a bit, or you have big spans of time between play. 

bread's done
Back