Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

GameStop TIV/Promos XXV: Values available on iPhone app, 50% bonus on games traded, PRO ONLY 10% extra on smartphones/tablets/media players

GameStop GS Trade trade-in credit promo value TIV

• Please log in to reply
5579 replies to this topic

#5551 RoytheRobot

RoytheRobot

You Can't Stop Me

• CAG Veteran

Posted Today, 03:25 AM

either an xbox one or play station 4 game

I almost fell off my seat... Well played sir...

#5552 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:28 AM

Figures that I pick up Wolf for XBO last week at Target and now this week GS finally puts the used version on sale.

Price drops are showing up for the coming weekly ad.  CoD Prestige is down to $100.

#5553 Jay

Jay

Free and Fearless

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:17 AM

#5554 r00kie

r00kie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:22 AM

I don't know if this has been covered here, but I didn't know.  The buy2get1 coupons that were printed on the receipts last couple weeks can be used online.

#5555 stev0n

stev0n

Posted Today, 07:55 AM

I don't know if this has been covered here, but I didn't know.  The buy2get1 coupons that were printed on the receipts last couple weeks can be used online.

how?

i get the error "The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon."
everytime I try to use a B2G1 online.

Actually now that I think of it this happens everytime I try any EBC code online.

#5556 r00kie

r00kie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:00 AM

I just put in the whole ebc code and it worked...they never worked before for me online

#5557 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted Today, 08:42 AM

Gamestop.com is a hot damn mess right now.

Weekly ad is not up to date

Gamestop keeps telling me to activate my poweruprewards card

and I can't buy anything cause everything is resulting in an error.

=(

:3ds: : Pokemon X  :psp: : --

:ps3: : Disney Infinity    :br: / :dvd:  : --

:pc: : Skyrim Legendary

:wiiu: : Mario Kart 8  :xb1: : PvZ: Garden Warfare   :ps4: : The Last of Us Remastered

#5558 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:20 PM

Damn, picked up Ground Zeroes :ps4: last week for $5 but would gladly trade it in except I don't own any other PS4/Xbone games. $10 base for that + $15 promo is nice. Should have gotten a cheap Angry Birds/NBA 2K14 when I had the chance.

#5559 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:28 PM

*sigh* Why did I buy Anarchy Reigns (:ps3:) for $9.99/$8.99 a couple of months ago and let it sit in my backlog if it was going to drop to $4.49/$4.04 by now? :wall:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5560 Jaashuaa

Jaashuaa

Jeep! Jeep!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:29 PM

You backlog guys are crazy. Either play it or get rid of it.

518815.png

#5561 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:32 PM

You backlog guys are crazy. Either play it or get rid of it.

Oh, I'll play it eventually. I just didn't consider it dropping lower than $9.99 at the time.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5562 tearsintherain

tearsintherain

Posted Today, 02:19 PM

Damn, picked up Ground Zeroes :ps4: last week for $5 but would gladly trade it in except I don't own any other PS4/Xbone games. $10 base for that + $15 promo is nice. Should have gotten a cheap Angry Birds/NBA 2K14 when I had the chance.

yeah this is the one time i can recall where trading early in the week burned me, i got $23.80 per set of two games I traded in monday and I guess the value rose to $33 yesterday.  not a big deal since i only paid $5 each anyways.   I have been looking around since I have one extra copy of MGGZ I kept - finished main story already, was gonna play through the sides but meh the last of us is way better - but I can't really find anything that would be cheaper than the trade in value.  sucks having zero backlog of physical games :(

only suggestion might be to hit up toys r us and see if any ps4/xbone games are on a massive discount, I don't think there are but maybe if its close to you.  If you still have your GCU welcome b2g1 used games coupon it might work out, although I doubt it with their prices.

Transformers 4 is $39.99 ($32 after gcu) at best buy today for DOTD, says $23 base TIV at gamestop.  So still a loss, but I guess a tiny profit with $15 bonus if you already have one ps4/xbone ready to flip.

i really hope they update their android app this week or next, it sucks not knowing the exact price.

#5563 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:35 PM

Transformers 4 is $39.99 ($32 after gcu) at best buy today for DOTD, says $23 base TIV at gamestop.  So still a loss, but I guess a tiny profit with $15 bonus if you already have one ps4/xbone ready to flip.

i really hope they update their android app this week or next, it sucks not knowing the exact price.

Yeah, I was considering Transformers DOTD, if I bought that then I'd have spent $39.56 on it + MGS V GZ and could then trade-in at Gamestop for $10 MGS + $23 Transformers + $15 promo + 10% GCU = $51.3.. not great but still a $10 profit + the GS/BBY points, and I need to pick up The Last of Us at BBY anyway so it's not like I'm making a special trip for it.

Can't find anything else where the purchase price is within $10 of GameStop's trade-in value.

#5564 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:41 PM

*sigh* Why did I buy Anarchy Reigns ( :ps3:) for $9.99/$8.99 a couple of months ago and let it sit in my backlog if it was going to drop to $4.49/$4.04 by now? :wall:

lol, if you did not  mention it. i would of never realized the $5 price.

#5565 UNC5052

UNC5052

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:04 PM

From the app:

Jeopardy Deluxe (Sega Genesis) - $0.20

#5566 RoytheRobot

RoytheRobot

You Can't Stop Me

• CAG Veteran

Posted Today, 03:17 PM

From the app:

Jeopardy Deluxe (Sega Genesis) - $0.20

haha so funny...

#5567 Ducayne

Ducayne

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:34 PM

For the B2G1 Under $20... think I can use my 20% birthday coupon to bring a game under 20 to use as part of the deal?

#5568 KudosConan

KudosConan

Posted Today, 03:39 PM

Never thought of that. It is a possibility now 0_0

#5569 SukhShanti

SukhShanti

Posted Today, 04:01 PM

nice, picked up MGS:V for PS4 and XBOne last week for $9 total with the $5off coupons, do you still get 10% for PUR on the base plus $15? Should get $37 total from my math.

#5570 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:42 PM

7/29/14

Metal Gear V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) $10
NBA Live 14 (Xbox One) $7

Was pleasantly surprised because I thought it was still at $4 a piece from yesterdays reports on here. Got $33.70 on the two after only spending $14.38.

These two games were on sale the last 2 weeks for $10 used but that sale expired on Monday so the prices reverted back.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#5571 RoytheRobot

RoytheRobot

You Can't Stop Me

• CAG Veteran

Posted Today, 04:42 PM

nice, picked up MGS:V for PS4 and XBOne last week for $9 total with the $5off coupons, do you still get 10% for PUR on the base plus $15? Should get $37 total from my math.

yes, you should.

#5572 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:18 PM

Has the trade value changed on Dragon's Crown Vita since last updated? I bought it a few weeks ago and I see that it will be free on PS+ next month. 

robsAgeek.png

#5573 Wish

Wish

Posted Today, 05:21 PM

Has the trade value changed on Dragon's Crown Vita since last updated? I bought it a few weeks ago and I see that it will be free on PS+ next month. 

It's $5 base according to the app.

685327.png

#5574 aircobra

aircobra

Posted Today, 05:22 PM

If anyone needs one of the B2G1 codes that are good until 8/3, PM me. I have 2 or 3 that I won't be using.

644690.png

#5575 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:37 PM

Conversion happening on the 31st (tomorrow), I'll post what gets converted at my store tomorrow night.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#5576 @FIF

@FIF

Posted Today, 05:41 PM

Conversion happening on the 31st (tomorrow), I'll post what gets converted at my store tomorrow night.

Woohoo. Will you get a conversion memo a day before so we can put holds on anything promising?

#5577 TheDingo

TheDingo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:06 PM

New trade in values (that I didn't take):

320GB PS3 Slim: $70

4GB Xbox 360 S /w wireless controller: $40

#5578 Linkslayer

Linkslayer

Posted Today, 06:06 PM

Can someone please help me get current values for PS4 Watch dogs and PS4 Call of duty ghosts?

Thanks!

#5579 Wish

Wish

Posted Today, 06:09 PM

Watch Dogs 20

Ghost 18

685327.png

#5580 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:13 PM

Woohoo. Will you get a conversion memo a day before so we can put holds on anything promising?

Whoops, posted this in the wrong thread.

Conversion emails are automatically sent the morning of to each store. So I can only check what got converted at my store, and will vary depending on each stores inventory.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.