NEWEGG: Metro Last Light (PS3 or 360) 13.59 SHIPPED, Other deals as well w/coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortamus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Just beware there have been rumors (via leaked box art images) of a Metro collection (Metro 2033 and Metro LL) for PS4 and XB1 later this year.

So far. I can't even think of the next nex-gen exclusive title I'm looking forward to for either system. Even Watch Dogs is coming out on PS360.
Uncharted 4, everybody's gone to the rapture, and idol master are the ones I can think of off top of my head. There will be more it will just take a year before developers to really leave the comfort zone of last gen. At least till then I can play the better versions of multi gen games like evil within and metal gear on my ps4. And you have some next gen only games coming like the new batman and kingdom hearts 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far. I can't even think of the next nex-gen exclusive title I'm looking forward to for either system. Even Watch Dogs is coming out on PS360.
Other than KH3, FF XV, and the new Batman game, there's nothing i want for next-gen systems.

Uncharted 4, everybody's gone to the rapture, and idol master are the ones I can think of off top of my head. There will be more it will just take a year before developers to really leave the comfort zone of last gen. At least till then I can play the better versions of multi gen games like evil within and metal gear on my ps4. And you have some next gen only games coming like the new batman and kingdom hearts 3.
RIP drake....

I know about redux for PS4 but I don't own the console yet and when I do it'll be to play next gen only games (not ports or remasters). Isn't there a complete edition of Metro: Last Light coming out for PS3 though? If so I can pass on this for now.

I know about redux for PS4 but I don't own the console yet and when I do it'll be to play next gen only games (not ports or remasters). Isn't there a complete edition of Metro: Last Light coming out for PS3 though? If so I can pass on this for now.
should be cause parts of Europe already received it barely with a release price of $29.99 and it includes the game, ranger mode, and also 4 different dlc packs. And I see no reason why it won't eventually release here in North America

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back