The Amazing Spider-Man 2 $10 off @ Amazon (PS4, 360, Wii U, 3DS)

That's essentially what I was saying.
YOU LIE! /meme

I'm really curious as to what the whole reason is behind this not coming to the X1 on time. It doesn't exactly look like a next gen taxing game. Maybe the buildings need better cloud sync.

It better be discounted to $40 or less whenever it hits the X1. Maybe their first GWG on X1?

The first one looked like crap, played kinda meh and was a buggy mess (save files would randomly get corrupted and even though they were there the game wouldn't read them so you'd be forced to restart the game - literally just happened to me).

YOU LIE! /meme

I'm really curious as to what the whole reason is behind this not coming to the X1 on time. It doesn't exactly look like a next gen taxing game. Maybe the buildings need better cloud sync.

It better be discounted to $40 or less whenever it hits the X1. Maybe their first GWG on X1?
I guess because Beenox just sucks. None of their games are optimized and run like ass for the most part.

I loved Spiderman 2 but Shattered Dimensions was really fun to play and fight as Spiderman. These Amazing Spiderman games seem lacking. I didnt enjoy the first one and just using the gimmick escape

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking forward to playing this game on my ps4, but the second thoughts have kicked in. Besides 3 trailers that I've seen, Beenox hasnt created much of a buzz and now a price drop :/

Feels like its the same game as the first with just new skins! Will wait for a 19.99 price. The 1st game was a black friday title. This will probably be the same.

The first one looked like crap, played kinda meh and was a buggy mess (save files would randomly get corrupted and even though they were there the game wouldn't read them so you'd be forced to restart the game - literally just happened to me).
To me the first one felt like they tried to copy arkham city(not a bad thing) but just didn't have the budget to do so.

To me the first one felt like they tried to copy arkham city(not a bad thing) but just didn't have the budget to do so.
They sure did and nothing wrong with that but copying a good game doesn't make a game good.

Like I said, last night I was playing the first one, which means like a solid two years after the game came out, and a bug caused the game to freeze when auto saving and then the save file became corrupt and all progress was lost 3 hours into the game. A quick Google search showed this isn't an isolated error and it was just never patched. It is not enough fun to restart. So I'm done.

Hell, it even managed to make web slinging though Manhattan a chore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking forward to playing this game on my ps4, but the second thoughts have kicked in. Besides 3 trailers that I've seen, Beenox hasnt created much of a buzz and now a price drop :/
1 store has it on sale how is it a price drop

Last edited:
Just watched the trailer for it. I didn't realize that Steve Blum played Kraven. It's not that he's untalented or anything, but I'm so tired of him appearing in every video game known to mankind. 

bread's done
Back