Buy 3-Months Xbox Live $24.99 Get Extra Month Free + $15 XBLA Credit Free @Best Buy

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy Is Running a Free $10 Xbox Live Code with a 3-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Promo

While supplies last. A $10 Xbox code will be printed on receipt at Best Buy stores, or delivered via e-mail on BestBuy.com. No expiration date on $10 Xbox code.

Use This Specific 3-Month Card with the extra 1-Month To Make it a 4-Month Subscription for the Same Price and Deal. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-live-3-1-month-gold-membership/3288228.p?id=1219090217567&skuId=3288228&st=xbox+live&cp=1&lp=4&ref=199&loc=NKa3hZyYoHA&siteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-820NoNYX5RGmqzBBekHVhw

Plus, get an additional $5 code when you upload your receipt by texting "XBOX LIVE" to 30364 using the current xbox live promo detailed in this thread  http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329194-spend-15-on-xbl-get-free-5-xbox-gift-card-multiple-retailers/page-1 THE EXTRA $5 ONLY WORK FOR INSTORE PURCHASES. ONLINE ISNT ELIGIBLE FOR EXTRA $5

Remember It a Limit ten (10) $5 promotional codes per person for the extra $5.  And the $5 code expire Dec 31st. And to be eligible For the extra $5 you also need to make sure the purchase is done instore since online orders do not qualify for the extra $5.

Here is the link for the 3-Months Promo at Best buy  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/xbox-live-offer-121376

So Using These Steps end up with 4 Months Xbox Live + $15 in XBLA Credit for $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
It only list online the normal green version on the promo page so I have no idea if it work on the other ones but if it does work then the best card would be this one that give you a extra month for a total of 4 months http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-live-3-1-month-gold-membership/3288228.p?id=1219090217567&skuId=3288228&st=xbox+live&cp=1&lp=4&ref=199&loc=NKa3hZyYoHA&siteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-820NoNYX5RGmqzBBekHVhw But YMMV on that since there is no confirmation other cards will work since only one specific card is listed.
It includes the one in your link. Add it to your cart, and you'll see it's there.

It only list online the normal green version on the promo page so I have no idea if it work on the other ones but if it does work then the best card would be this one that give you a extra month for a total of 4 months http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-live-3-1-month-gold-membership/3288228.p?id=1219090217567&skuId=3288228&st=xbox+live&cp=1&lp=4&ref=199&loc=NKa3hZyYoHA&siteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-820NoNYX5RGmqzBBekHVhw But YMMV on that since there is no confirmation other cards will work since only one specific card is listed.
It probably would since they usually all ring up the same. If I wasn't sitting on like four years and $165 for XBL this sounds decent.

Edit- Mentioned above but it also shows up on the product page when you scroll down.

REMEMBER that the $5 promo DOES NOT WORK WITH ONLINE PURCHASES.

It probably would since they usually all ring up the same. If I wasn't sitting on like four years and $165 for XBL this sounds decent.

Edit- Mentioned above but it also shows up on the product page when you scroll down.

REMEMBER that the $5 promo DOES NOT WORK WITH ONLINE PURCHASES.
Thanks. I edited that as well. my bad lol been camping all weekend and posted this less then 10 minutes after being home so half asleep ha

OK deal.  Paying the $25 MSRP for 3-4 months of XBL is steep, but the $15 in Xbox bucks makes up for it.  I generally wait to buy the $10 three month cards come Black Friday, but I may grab one from this promo.  Thanks OP (and for linking to my post!)

Thanks OP but I got live for 3 years and idk if things would change by then. I got $25 free xbl credit from buying $75 in credit so I'm good

Hmmm...  kind of a tempting deal, but it seems like a bit of work and trust that you will receive the $5 back.  From the sounds of things in the thread dedicated to that deal, not everyone is receiving their $5.  

So it's like a year of Live valued at $30 if you do it on 3 transactions.

$75 cost for 4 month cards totalling 1 year - $30 bonus credit - $5 each from submitting as 3 receipts = 1 year of Live and $45 Live credit

I think I might keep things simple and just wait for the next $40 12-month deal and keep my cash from getting too locked up in Live cash.

So it's like a year of Live valued at $30 if you do it on 3 transactions.

$75 cost for 4 month cards totalling 1 year - $30 bonus credit - $5 each from submitting as 3 receipts = 1 year of Live and $45 Live credit

I think I might keep things simple and just wait for the next $40 12-month deal and keep my cash from getting too locked up in Live cash.
That's pretty cray-cray, but yes, I suppose.

My version of the deal is a little more basic, as it just works out nicely for me since I plan on downloading Child of Light for $15 on April 30 anyway. So I'm viewing mine as 4 months of XBL for $10. :)

Thanks OP picked up a 3 +1 free month card and got the $10 code printed right on my receipt as expected. With the extra $5 code makes this a pretty decent deal. Now I just gotta figure out what to do with all this XBL credit...

its like you read my mind. i was like hmmm let me check the deals section becuase my live is expired and bam there it is! 4 months + $10 for $25 yes please and thank you.

Thanks OP! My gold literally ran out last night, and I forgot to download Deadlight...so I needed to renew fast. I went in store today and got this with no problems. I'm going to submit my receipt for the $5 now.

I just bought 3 separate "Xbox Fitness +1" 3 month cards and they didn't print on the receipt. I called customer service and they pretty much told me I have to wait 30 minutes to 8hrs for a digital code or go back to the store and speak to someone. 

Thanks OP! My gold literally ran out last night, and I forgot to download Deadlight...so I needed to renew fast. I went in store today and got this with no problems. I'm going to submit my receipt for the $5 now.
Did it print onto your receipt?

Did this today with no problem. My code was also emailed to me about 15 minutes after purchase

Edit: also got my $5 code from Microsoft

Mine was printed on the receipt AND e-mailed to me.

Still waiting on the $5 from Microsoft.

edit: Just got it, at 10:34 PM.

I just went to Best Buy and my code didn't print on receipt, no email yet either, could it be because I used Reward zone cert. to pay for it.

For the people who are saying the code isn't printing on the receipt - make sure you ask them before you pay if the $10 XBL credit is applied to your order. When I purchased mine I asked and she said it was already on there so I knew it would print just fine.

I just went to Best Buy and my code didn't print on receipt, no email yet either, could it be because I used Reward zone cert. to pay for it.
Not sure if you saw my post prior to yours but I had the same issue.

Fortunately, I got it resolved. I went back to the store, spoke to Customer Service and should them the promotion they had on the BestBuy site. The woman kindly fixed it for me and that was that. I'm just waiting on the $5 codes now.

One thing I'd like to mention, they had to do a return on the cards and re-purchase them. This worried me at first since these cards are activated at the time of purchase but it worked out when I redeemed them (I hadn't redeemed them until AFTER the $10 promo was fixed at the store).

Xbox Live gave me an error message on the first try when I entered them but then I received confirmation emails on the second. I double checked my membership expiration date and it worked out as expected.

Hope this helps.

I'm guessing this is dead? I bought a 3+1 card today (same as the link in the OP with the Xbox Fitness on it), and no $10 promo...

bread's done
Back