Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Buy 3-Months Xbox Live $24.99 Get Extra Month Free + $15 XBLA Credit Free @Best Buy

Best Buy Xbox Live Xbox

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

Best Buy Is Running a Free $10 Xbox Live Code with a 3-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Promo

While supplies last. A $10 Xbox code will be printed on receipt at Best Buy stores, or delivered via e-mail on BestBuy.com. No expiration date on $10 Xbox code.

Use This Specific 3-Month Card with the extra 1-Month To Make it a 4-Month Subscription for the Same Price and Deal. http://www.bestbuy.c...X5RGmqzBBekHVhw

Plus, get an additional $5 code when you upload your receipt by texting "XBOX LIVE" to 30364 using the current xbox live promo detailed in this thread  http://www.cheapassg...etailers/page-1 THE EXTRA $5 ONLY WORK FOR INSTORE PURCHASES. ONLINE ISNT ELIGIBLE FOR EXTRA $5

Remember It a Limit ten (10) $5 promotional codes per person for the extra $5.  And the $5 code expire Dec 31st. And to be eligible For the extra $5 you also need to make sure the purchase is done instore since online orders do not qualify for the extra $5.

Here is the link for the 3-Months Promo at Best buy  http://www.bestbuy.c...ve-offer-121376

So Using These Steps end up with 4 Months Xbox Live + $15 in XBLA Credit for $24.99

#2 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:12 AM

It only list online the normal green version on the promo page so I have no idea if it work on the other ones but if it does work then the best card would be this one that give you a extra month for a total of 4 months http://www.bestbuy.c...X5RGmqzBBekHVhw  But YMMV on that since there is no confirmation other cards will work since only one specific card is listed.

It includes the one in your link. Add it to your cart, and you'll see it's there.

#3 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:13 AM

It only list online the normal green version on the promo page so I have no idea if it work on the other ones but if it does work then the best card would be this one that give you a extra month for a total of 4 months http://www.bestbuy.c...X5RGmqzBBekHVhw  But YMMV on that since there is no confirmation other cards will work since only one specific card is listed.

It probably would since they usually all ring up the same.  If I wasn't sitting on like four years and $165 for XBL this sounds decent.

Edit- Mentioned above but it also shows up on the product page when you scroll down.

REMEMBER that the $5 promo DOES NOT WORK WITH ONLINE PURCHASES.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#4 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

It includes the one in your link. Add it to your cart, and you'll see it's there.

thanks didn't even think to try that lol long day I will edit it then

#5 Beatles93

Beatles93

Cartoon Character

• CAG Veteran

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:17 AM

nice deal thanks op :)

#6 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

It probably would since they usually all ring up the same.  If I wasn't sitting on like four years and $165 for XBL this sounds decent.

Edit- Mentioned above but it also shows up on the product page when you scroll down.

REMEMBER that the $5 promo DOES NOT WORK WITH ONLINE PURCHASES.

Thanks. I edited that as well. my bad lol been camping all weekend and posted this less then 10 minutes after being home so half asleep ha

#7 thao0209

thao0209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

nice going pick one up 2morrow!

#8 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:07 AM

OK deal.  Paying the $25 MSRP for 3-4 months of XBL is steep, but the $15 in Xbox bucks makes up for it.  I generally wait to buy the $10 three month cards come Black Friday, but I may grab one from this promo.  Thanks OP (and for linking to my post!)

"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#9 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

Thanks OP but I got live for 3 years and idk if things would change by then. I got $25 free xbl credit from buying $75 in credit so I'm good

#10 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:25 AM

Gonna do this tomorrow. Thanks, OP!

#11 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:22 AM

sounds like a great deal...if only they made a similar deal for the Playstation store. 

Currently Playing

:ps3: Destiny
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all

#12 chnandler_bong

chnandler_bong

A cold-a$$ honky.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

If I wasn't sitting on like four years and $165 for XBL this sounds decent.

You could always use the Gold and the Xbox $$$ as trade bait in that particular thread. :)

ach.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

Start a new OneDrive cloud storage account with 30.5 GB free using my referral link!  :arrow: https://onedrive.live.com/?invref=afc51643977efa00&invsrc=90.  Let me know if you use my referral and get a free Vudu credit, UV movie, or game DLC!

#13 midloo

midloo

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

Hmmm...  kind of a tempting deal, but it seems like a bit of work and trust that you will receive the $5 back.  From the sounds of things in the thread dedicated to that deal, not everyone is receiving their $5.  

Posted Image

#14 cannon

cannon

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

So it's like a year of Live valued at $30 if you do it on 3 transactions.

$75 cost for 4 month cards totalling 1 year - $30 bonus credit - $5 each from submitting as 3 receipts = 1 year of Live and $45 Live credit

I think I might keep things simple and just wait for the next $40 12-month deal and keep my cash from getting too locked up in Live cash.

#15 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

So it's like a year of Live valued at $30 if you do it on 3 transactions.

$75 cost for 4 month cards totalling 1 year - $30 bonus credit - $5 each from submitting as 3 receipts = 1 year of Live and $45 Live credit

I think I might keep things simple and just wait for the next $40 12-month deal and keep my cash from getting too locked up in Live cash.

That's pretty cray-cray, but yes, I suppose.

My version of the deal is a little more basic, as it just works out nicely for me since I plan on downloading Child of Light for $15 on April 30 anyway. So I'm viewing mine as 4 months of XBL for $10. :)

#16 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

Thanks OP picked up a 3 +1 free month card and got the $10 code printed right on my receipt as expected. With the extra $5 code makes this a pretty decent deal. Now I just gotta figure out what to do with all this XBL credit...

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#17 sublime90

sublime90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

its like you read my mind. i was like hmmm let me check the deals section becuase my live is expired and bam there it is! 4 months + $10 for $25 yes please and thank you.

Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#18 DRKR3V

DRKR3V

Is Jesus Batman?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

Got 8 months for $50 plus the $30 in Currency. Good to stock up for upcoming season passes

fs_overall.png

#19 rlm2112

rlm2112

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:45 AM

Thanks OP! My gold literally ran out last night, and I forgot to download Deadlight...so I needed to renew fast. I went in store today and got this with no problems. I'm going to submit my receipt for the $5 now.
Posted Image

#20 SonyFanboy#1

SonyFanboy#1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Any word on when this deal expires?

#21 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:00 PM

So you need to specifically get the 3+1 month in store and they will automatically print the $10 code on the receipt? 

I'm Ridin' through NEW YORK

FINNA go and shoot NEW JERSEY up

Tryna take my chain I ain't goin

We gon come and blow NEW JERSEY UP

BANG 3 COMING SOON ~~~~ 300 

#22 chnandler_bong

chnandler_bong

A cold-a$$ honky.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

So you need to specifically get the 3+1 month in store and they will automatically print the $10 code on the receipt? 

Apparently only these two:

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=1424986

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=3288228

The 3+1 month is the better deal (2nd link).

ach.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

Start a new OneDrive cloud storage account with 30.5 GB free using my referral link!  :arrow: https://onedrive.live.com/?invref=afc51643977efa00&invsrc=90.  Let me know if you use my referral and get a free Vudu credit, UV movie, or game DLC!

#23 silent hav0c

silent hav0c

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

I just bought 3 separate "Xbox Fitness +1" 3 month cards and they didn't print on the receipt. I called customer service and they pretty much told me I have to wait 30 minutes to 8hrs for a digital code or go back to the store and speak to someone. 

SILENT+HAV0C.png

#24 spacegundam0079

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

Also works on GOW Judgment 3 months + 1 bonus card :)
Posted Image

#25 silent hav0c

silent hav0c

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

Thanks OP! My gold literally ran out last night, and I forgot to download Deadlight...so I needed to renew fast. I went in store today and got this with no problems. I'm going to submit my receipt for the $5 now.

Did it print onto your receipt? 

SILENT+HAV0C.png

#26 rlm2112

rlm2112

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:12 AM

Did it print onto your receipt?

Yes it did. Sorry to hear it isn't for you guys :(
Posted Image

#27 Y2JerichoHALic55

Y2JerichoHALic55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:37 AM

Did this today with no problem. My code was also emailed to me about 15 minutes after purchase

Edit: also got my $5 code from Microsoft
Posted Image

#28 rlm2112

rlm2112

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

Did this today no problem. My code was also emailed to me about 15 minutes after purchase

Mine too. Forgot to mention that.
Posted Image

#29 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:48 AM

Mine was printed on the receipt AND e-mailed to me.

Still waiting on the $5 from Microsoft.

edit: Just got it, at 10:34 PM.

#30 kjktex76

kjktex76

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

I just went to Best Buy and my code didn't print on receipt, no email yet either, could it be because I used Reward zone cert. to pay for it.