PSN Golden Week Sale - Symphonia Chronicles $10 for PS+ Members And More Deals !

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone i wanted to share some good deals for PS3 and PS Vita owners

for example as mentioned in the subject box we got  Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles $10 PS Plus Price 

along with other games for PS3 like  

MGS HD Collection ( PS3 )  $11.99

Devil May Cry HD Collection $8.99

Rain $3.75

and for PS Vita

MGS HD Collection  ( PS Vita )  $8.99

Ys Memory Of Celceta  ( PS Vita ) $19.59

Persona 4 Golden  ( PS Vita )  $14.62 

All those games are PS+  Discounted Price   and there are more PS3 PS Vita games so check the link below for the deals

EDIT:  I forgot there is a Discount for NON PS+ Users As Well of course, just not as good

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/28/golden-week-sale-celebrates-japanese-games-2/

Last edited by a moderator:
Armored Core Verdict Day for $5 is tempting, but I'm not sure how active the online is.
If I had to guess, I would say that they're dead or as good as dead. That said, there's probably still value in playing the single player mode. The only reason to play it online, now anyway, would be if you wanted the Platinum trophy.

BTW everyone, Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, Tactics Ogre, Crystal Defenders, Lord of Arcana, etc. are on sale this week, too.

Verdict Day still has an active online community, but keep in mind that the game is pretty brutal.  There's a lot to learn, the mechanics require quite a bit of time and effort to master, and everyone online has been playing for a while, so be prepared to get beat down pretty hard.  The D. Souls games are cakewalks in comparison.

Verdict Day still has an active online community, but keep in mind that the game is pretty brutal. There's a lot to learn, the mechanics require quite a bit of time and effort to master, and everyone online has been playing for a while, so be prepared to get beat down pretty hard. The D. Souls games are cakewalks in comparison.
Gamefaqs message board might beg to differ.

The GameFAQs board isn't the most active AC:VD discussion site. What's your point?
Show me where it is active, then. It's the same on PS3T. They recently shut down ACV's servers. The game is far more popular in Japan than it is here in North America. That's my point for someone that asked about the online activity.

Show me where it is active, then. It's the same on PS3T. They recently shut down ACV's servers. The game is far more popular in Japan than it is here in North America. That's my point for someone that asked about the online activity.
http://forum.armoredcorelegacy.com/index.php

http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/

And even to a degree GameFAQs. It's not as active as it was, but if I ask a meaningful question about the game, I'll get an answer.

The other poster asked if there was any online activity, and yes, there is. Obviously not as much as their used to be on launch day or how much there still is within the Japanese community, but there are still a number of people who play whenever they can, myself included.

If you expect to hop on online during the middle of the day on Wednesday, then obviously you shouldn't expect to find players. But hop on during weekends and you'll definitely find people who will be willing to play some co-op.

If you don't have an active PS+ membership, you might be able to get a 14 day free trial. Works just fine getting the discounts with it. Just don't forget to turn off auto-renew.

Damn these are hurting my wallet, got Symphonia Chronicles, MGS collection (PS3), DMC Collection, Zone of Ender collection and the Chrono games. Haven't played any of them before. 

bread's done
Back