Best Buy DOTD 4/29 Borderlands 2 - PlayStation 3 $9.99

Might as well make another post about the Game of the Year edition.

yeah i got the goty edition for ps3 from amazon for 20. I am having problems getting my poker night 2 unlocks and my collector's edition unlocks, but I will just setup a support with gearbox cuz I think this is a common issue. Peace all

I am just struggling to decide which class to be, I already have my gunzerker level 30 and got his trophy. I am gonna try for zero's trophy.

I want to be Krieg but no trophies for him...

yeah i got the goty edition for ps3 from amazon for 20. I am having problems getting my poker night 2 unlocks and my collector's edition unlocks, but I will just setup a support with gearbox cuz I think this is a common issue. Peace all

I am just struggling to decide which class to be, I already have my gunzerker level 30 and got his trophy. I am gonna try for zero's trophy.

I want to be Krieg but no trophies for him...
Kreig is tons of fun, but you have to level him up a good bit first to benefit from his craziness. Sal is waaaay OP, by far the easiest character to blaze through with. But, Zer0 is my favorite, so you can't go wrong with him. He was pretty OP too before they nerfed his shit, but he's still fun enough if you like melee. I need to add you next time I'm online.

yeah my gunzerker, i named sledge after the helmet i got from borderlands 1,  He was a Hulking Titan and I had his speed and health and health regen so boosted with all my skills I was an unstoppable beast. I think the last trophy I got, which was like late 2012, was the 90 seconds of gunzerking with yippie ki yay, etc. It was an awesome 90 seconds. I liked Kriegs fireborn skills, seems so weird to catch himself on fire, and i read a build of him that was pretty invincible when he was in buzz saw rampage. I am going to make my grrl play as a mechromancer in gf mode, lol, and I think im gonna try for the next tough character trophy, the level 31 at least assassin zero 10 seconds deception trophy. yeah add me bro, im trying to cut the cod habit, and more co op players in non cod games the better ;)

I remember getting the 90 sec one, it was really fun. So was the 10 sec for Zer0. Of course, after I got them I read that there are really easy ways to get them lol, no effort, but no fun. And I actually played a Gaige for a while, she's not so bad but she's really annoying. I think the only trophy I didnt get was some trophy in the Torgue dlc. Not that it was hard, i just had some stupid shit happen a few times in a row and got pissed, never went back and got it. I honestly haven't played in at least a few months, this game was to me as CoD is to you, I had to get out of it lol. But with the new one coming up, I need to get back into it.

I didn't get Kreig into the OP levels, I read that there were quite a few bugs that I wasn't looking forward to regarding fire damage, and that he constantly is downing himself. Could have been fixed though by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also know this isn't the place, but anyone have a purple relic? I only need a purple relic to get all purple in all slots. I will let you hold my purple other stuff if I can hold your purple relic ;) oh wait, that won't work for my skill artifact tho unless you are gunzerker. but still...

Pretty sure I got something, but I dont know if I'll be on tonight though. If I do it'll be late, but I'll send you a request whenever I can get on.

I work til midnite. so i would only be on late. I am really trying my best to quit cod and I need to plat/finish witch and 100 knight and spec ops, but i just got borderlands 2 goty so im down for the base/dlc trophies, whenev. My computer just died at home so I will only be reachable through psn for a few days til Im at work again ;) peace man. we totally turned this thread into our own personal chat. my bad. :)

I never got into the MP besides zombies, and that was time consuming enough. And I still play every now and then. I'm used to the PSN thread as far as off topic goes lol, but I'm trying my best to avoid it because I will spend a ton of money this week (probably inevitable, but I'm gonna try) I dont think too many people are looking at $10 base BL2 anyways lol, they'll get over it.

bread's done
Back