BB $15 Reward Certificate in email

ghost1914

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I know some of you hate these "check your email threads" but I got a random email from best buy saying "Don't leave your $15 reward certificate behind."  And no it was not from pending points as I just checked my points last night and I only have 151 with 465 pending and it is still the same today.  Even looked under the my certificate tab on mybestbuy.com and it does not show it there.  So not sure what or why I got sent this but its nice to finally get one of these.  So check your email lol.

I know some of you hate these "check your email threads" but I got a random email from best buy saying "Don't leave your $15 reward certificate behind." And no it was not from pending points as I just checked my points last night and I only have 151 with 465 pending and it is still the same today. Even looked under the my certificate tab on mybestbuy.com and it does not show it there. So not sure what or why I got sent this but its nice to finally get one of these. So check your email lol.
Sometimes the emails that say "Don't leave your x reward certificate behind" are offers for preordering certain games.

I got an email that said spend 10 dls anywhere with mybestbuy card get 10 dls reward points certificate havent checked yet

This is not really a deal and would not apply for the majority of users.

In for 2! Shipping kills the deal... etc. etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got political spam and an e-mail from school saying that IE is vulnerable to attacks.

I should make a thread to see if anyone else got the same amazing deals I got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked my email I created for these sort of things and I got $5. Not sure if it's because I had points on my account or if it was just given to me, I don't frequent to BB much.   Anyone know if you can use these certificates towards gift cards? (like an itunes gift card)

Checked my email I created for these sort of things and I got $5. Not sure if it's because I had points on my account or if it was just given to me, I don't frequent to BB much. Anyone know if you can use these certificates towards gift cards? (like an itunes gift card)
iTunes, Amazon, playstation, xbox gift cards etc yes. Can't use a reward zone cert towards a BBY gift card however.

let me guess you buy a lot of stuffs from bestbuy using your bb credit card.
That has nothing to do with it usually the very loyal customer that shop there often and spend tons of money never get offered this deals. Stupid BestBuy usually sends these random emails to people who usually don't even shop there.

bread's done
Back