Dreamcast Collection (Xbox 360) $6.96 @ Walmart.Com (UPDATED 5/21 BACK IN STOCK)

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Dreamcast Collection (Xbox 360) $6.90  $6.99  $7.04   $6.96 Now

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dreamcast-Collection-Xbox-360/15739631?

Includes these 4 Games:

• Sonic Adventure: Take off on an adventure of epic proportions with Sonic and his friends
  • Crazy Taxi: Are you ready to make some crazy money? Deliver your passengers, do it with style, and earn extra money on the side
  • Space Channel 5 Part 2: Reporting for Duty! Help star reporter Ulala fight the invaders and dance her way to victory!
  • Sega Bass Fishing: Fish! Grab a boat, pick your lure, and start fishing for the biggest bass you can find.

UPDATED 5/17/14: IT IS BACK IN STOCK AGAIN FOR $6.99 lol a 9 Cents Increase but still a good price

UPDATED 5/18/14: Back in Stock  Once Again but Raised 5 Cents again.

UPDATED 5/21/14: $6.96 now and back in stock again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting.

Question: if I don't have (and realistically may never will) a 360, is this a price on this game I should go ahead and bite on? Also, keep in in mind I already own crazy taxi (GCN) and sega bass fishing (DC with fishing controller).

[quote name="Bluebossa4" post="11726637" timestamp="1398902279"]Thanks for posting.

Question: if I don't have (and realistically may never will) a 360, is this a price on this game I should go ahead and bite on? Also, keep in in mind I already own crazy taxi (GCN) and sega bass fishing (DC with fishing controller).[/quote]

Pretty sure SC5ptII is exclusive to this disc, and this is the cheapest it's ever been by a country mile.

Pretty sure SC5ptII is exclusive to this disc, and this is the cheapest it's ever been by a country mile.
The PS2 version was released worldwide, and this "HD" version is actually available on Steam, PSN, and XBLA as well.

[quote name="Matenshi" post="11726657" timestamp="1398902746"]The PS2 version was released worldwide, and this "HD" version is actually available on Steam, PSN, and XBLA as well.[/quote]

I meant the HD version was exclusive, not exclusive period. Didn't know about the digital releases, which apparently came in Oct. 2011 while the disc was released in Feb 2011. So I was kind of right, since the exclusive HD version was a main selling point of the collection initially.

That's a great price, Crazy Taxi is one of my favorite Dreamcast games and I still play it occasionally 14 years later.
I downloaded it on my tablet and play it often.

My neighbor had a DC and I would go to his house and play Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi.

That being said this set is totally worth that price.

bread's done
Back