Pokemon White 2 $10 @ Target (YMMV)

CookieMonster156

CAGiversary!
I just went to the local bay area Target and saw that Pokemon White 2 was marked down for clearance. It was located behind the glass cases where they usually keep all new games and not in the clearance section. And as always YMMV and good luck.

Can we make some rules with these YMMV?

At the very least: Include the regional area where you purchased the item - eg - "Chicagoland" or "near Killeen, Texas."

*A picture would be nice, but not neccessary.

#Justsaying thanks for the post.

Can we make some rules with these YMMV?

At the very least: Include the regional area where you purchased the item - eg - "Chicagoland" or "near Killeen, Texas."
*A picture would be nice, but not neccessary.

#Justsaying thanks for the post.
there are rules that why since target clearance is very ymmv and varies greatly this belong in the target clearance thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/330363-target-clearance-thread-xxii-now-with-more-jimijumper/page-2#entry11732080 which is was actually posted over a week ago already.

It was 17.xx at the target I went to today :(. The guy scanned it with one of their handheld scanners and even tried it at the register. Oh well

Seen only one for the 17.xx as well but not really interested , while also seeing a large group of kids snatching a few copies of Saints Row The Third, Mass Effect 3, and others while running around the store, opening the cases like no one was watching. Employees did nothing, guess they were getting the games the cheapest way possible.

Come on now, we've been talking about this for at least a week in the Target clearance thread
already made that point 3 posts up most stores already sold out to I believe lol. I got the PW1 for $17 would of preferred $10 but only one target way out of the way had it so figured $17 was better then the secondary market for it. and I would of bought PW2 for $10 something since they had it but ironically I picked that up the previous week for $11 at kmart unfortunely

already made that point 3 posts up most stores already sold out to I believe lol. I got the PW1 for $17 would of preferred $10 but only one target way out of the way had it so figured $17 was better then the secondary market for it. and I would of bought PW2 for $10 something since they had it but ironically I picked that up the previous week for $11 at kmart unfortunely
I personally went and cleared out all the stores near anyone that reads this thread.

I have a feeling alot of DS games are going to become dirt cheap now that Nintendo is shutting down their DS/Wii Wi-Fi services
I don't really see that since how many really have anyone using the online still? Maybe Pokemon and Mario Kart if I had to guess. The DS games people want and stay expensive are all ones that are rare or the better games the DS had.

I have a feeling alot of DS games are going to become dirt cheap now that Nintendo is shutting down their DS/Wii Wi-Fi services
If some of you guys collect games as a hobby getting in on some cool games might not be a bad idea.

Had my PSP hacked, but when games got super cheap I unhacked it and started buying them. I can see a few being rare/expensive down the line. Or just plain cool to own.

Got Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling together for $7 and it is ultra mint. Valkyrie Chronicles II, Final Fantasy Tactics - all great games - for under $10.

If DS takes a similar path might snag a few titles. They have some great JRPGs on that system.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back