Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Paladin Edition of Splinter Cell Blacklist $34.99/Used at Game Stop--Possible YMMV

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NED76

NED76

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:48 AM

I was at the Game Stop @ Johns Creek, GA,  and found the Paladin edition of Blacklist used for $34.99. This was a brand new edition, that they converted to the use price of the standard edition. Not sure if this is YMMV or not, but I snag the only copy they had on hand. Normally this retails for $170-$200, so this is a definite  bargain. If this has already been previously posted, then my bad. 

#2 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:11 AM

i really wanted this edition when it was announced, but held off and got the regular edition.  then it was a sales disappointment so they didnt release any new maps for multiplayer SvM or single DLC, so the game, while fun for a time, is no longer worth playing for me on the consoles.  So I appreciate the post OP, but the plane isnt worth it to me.

#3 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:12 AM

Yes, this has been posted already in the GS converted to used CE thread.  By now it should be pretty hard to get your hands on one.   Hope you enjoy yours :)

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#4 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

Hmmm, I've been to a dozen GS stores over the past two days looking for complete PSP games for the B2G1 sale and saw a couple of these. It was so many stores though that I can't remember which locations specifically to go back to. It seems like they were all marked $1XX.XX-something, so that will be good for people to stumble across I guess.

#5 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:15 AM

Old news plane is junk enjoy the 5 mins if that with it.

Backlog_Overload For Presadento cowabunga

#6 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Feel The Pain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hmmm, I've been to a dozen GS stores over the past two days looking for complete PSP games for the B2G1 sale and saw a couple of these. It was so many stores though that I can't remember which locations specifically to go back to. It seems like they were all marked $1XX.XX-something, so that will be good for people to stumble across I guess.

Customers "stumble across" them

Come on. Once this CE hit THIS sale price, all but 3 copies in the whole United States were bought by the acne-riddled plague we like to call "Gamestop Employees"

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132

#7 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

Old news plane is junk enjoy the 5 mins if that with it.

Ill strap a bomb to it then fly it as long as it can then let it crash and burn.

#8 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:48 PM

Ill strap a bomb to it then fly it as long as it can then let it crash and burn.

the NSA is on their way to your house.

#9 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

the NSA is on their way to your house.

But I don't have a kinect

#10 Joelid

Joelid

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

But I don't have a kinect

Hahaha. Its a good thing I have tape over all the cameras on mine ;)

joelid.jpg

#11 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

Masturbation is still legal in the US, right. If not....  :-$

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#12 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

Masturbation is still legal in the US, right. If not....  :-$

unless you live in Oklahoma lol http://houston.cbslo...ersonhood-bill/

#13 Lonegunman718

Lonegunman718

the thing that goes bump in the night

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

tape on just the left corner is so go into settings/kinect then click the what else does kinect see and smile.

tape has to go all the way across to block video ;)

GT: Lonegunman718