Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $9.97 @ Sears YMMV

woah i'm surprised your sears sold it to you.

Saw a copy last month, asked an employee for a price check, it rung up zero, and he/manager wouldn't sell it to me.

Yeah, they had like 7 of them in stock. The clerk and the manager had a hard-ass time getting it to ring up though. I would have bought them all, but being an old game that's free on PS+, flipping them would be a pain in the ass. For anyone in my area that wants one, they are at the Sears in Macomb Mall in Roseville, MI

I think I saw some of these out for clearance at kmart, too.  Might have been around the same price, but I'm not sure.  I'm guessing they haven't sold many copies since it became the flagship free game for PS+.

Sears clearance actually isn't that YMMV, but the prices do have to be updated at the individual store level. I picked this up at this price back in February, I think. They dropped it to $4.97 the next month but they were sold out by the time I went looking. Not surprised it's out of system now, although if you can find one it's certainly worth trying to get them to sell it to you.

Lol...went back to kmart to check the clearance price on Golden Abyss.  $24 clearance price there.

bread's done
Back