Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare $10 Giftcard for reserving @ Best Buy (sorry if repost)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 hagz

hagz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

Just saw that COD has been added to the $10 certificate promotion.  I received an email earlier saying that AC Unity and Shadow of Mordor would also be apart of but they have been added to the site as of now.

LINK: http://www.bestbuy.c...cat308100050002

#2 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Just saw that COD has been added to the $10 certificate promotion. I received an email earlier saying that AC Unity and Shadow of Mordor would also be apart of but they have been added to the site as of now.

LINK: http://www.bestbuy.c...cat308100050002

it not a gift card but $10 in points and it been posted already in the best buy $10 preorder thread http://www.cheapassg...view=getnewpost

#3 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

You shouldn't feel sorry about the repost. You should feel sorry about posting a Call of Duty pre-order deal.

Crunchewy.png

#4 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

You shouldn't feel sorry about the repost. You should feel sorry about posting a Call of Duty pre-order deal.

Yeh who would think that someone shouldn't post one of the highest selling series ever :eyeroll:

#5 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

Not a bad deal if you want it at release, but a few retailers will usually have the game on sale for $40 before Xmas. Happens every year.

#6 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

Not a bad deal if you want it at release, but a few retailers will usually have the game on sale for $40 before Xmas. Happens every year.

With GCU it gets you at $38+ tax day one. Great deal if you have GCU.

Even the "flop" of a game ghosts didn't get a sub $45 price for a couple months I think.

#7 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

Even the "flop" of a game ghosts didn't get a sub $45 price for a couple months I think.

It gets you $48 day one. Can't really add the $10 since you dont get that taken off the game wen you buy it.

Selling GTA V and Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#8 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

I got call of duty ghosts within two weeks of release for $35 for Black Friday. With the release dates call of duty games always have right before Black Friday, retailers always have low prices on them

#9 BingoBrown

BingoBrown

Master Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

It gets you $48 day one. Can't really add the $10 since you dont get that taken off the game wen you buy it.

That depends on whether you do a lot of preordering at Best Buy and already have a $10 reward cert from another preorder promo or rewards acculumation.  I already had a $10 rewards cert when I preordered Watch Dogs, so the game is essentially $38 for me, and it extends the life of the $10 reward cert I used on it (because a new $10 cert was created for buying Watch Dogs).

In a stacked holiday release schedule, it should be pretty easy to keep chaining these $10 reward certs along, thereby making each game effectively $38 + tax for GCU members.

#10 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

Thanks OP, but will wait for BB to post their pre-order $100 prestige edition "deal."   ;)

#11 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

Treyarch isn't making this one huh?
Where's Black OPS III?
Currently Playing
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all
:ps3: Battlefield 3 (get some!!!!!)

#12 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

Thanks OP, but will wait for BB to post their pre-order $100 prestige edition "deal."   ;)

Same here. :whee:

Treyarch isn't making this one huh?
Where's Black OPS III?

Next year, most likely, since there are now three CoD-developing studios on a 3-year rotation and Treyarch's turn is coming up.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/22]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi