• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:33 PM

http://www.cowboom.c...roduct/1067652/

It's been on SD for a while today so it may not be around for much longer.

#2 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

$110 for the 160gb ones.

default.png2.png

#3 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

Cause none of them have controllers included which increase the overall costs of what it actually going to cost and the grades available are not that great. The selections are the same exact units they had all day which should speak for itself

#4 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:52 PM

Never bought from them, can anyone input thoughts and experience from buying used consoles with them?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#5 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:01 AM

Never bought from them, can anyone input thoughts and experience from buying used consoles with them?

Seems quite popular on the bbb website lol.
(A lot of unhappy people for various reasons)

#6 Vanacloud

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

Rumor has it that Sony will lower the price of the PS3 during E3.  So i'll be holding out for that instead.. it'll be New and comes with a new DS 3 included.. lol

#7 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

Haven't had problems with the Vita or DS Lite I bought from them the last couple of years.

default.png2.png

#8 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:01 AM

I bought my ps3 from them a couple years ago for around $160. Still working like a charm. I plan on buying a used ps4 here in the near future from them. They have a good warranty if anything comes up - i'd gladly buy another ps3 if mine broke

BBB always has a lot of unhappy people, what else would you expect? People get angry & want to bitch, more often than not you hear about the negative instead of the positive. That's how our society works sadly and I'm sorry that you're only seeing one side of the discussion and basing your opinion on that. 

#9 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:54 AM

That's interesting. It's a Worst Buy company and Worst Buy is known to find tricks to increase BBB scores.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#10 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:07 AM

Well I got a 160gb PS3 slim complete (including DS3) a month or so ago ($99), and it was excellent.  It had been rated 7 though, was only missing one rubber foot (which I replaced), otherwise in near-mint shape.  No complaints from me for one transaction.

#11 wpress

wpress

For Your Health!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:26 AM

Cowboom is legit my Grade 5 Vita was in like new condish, no scratches- if they came with a controller I would bite for sure

#12 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:44 AM

only 3 left for the 120Gs, funny to see people going ape-shit for a console with no accessories or cables LOL

Sucks for people that are anal about used conditions as most of them only include default pictures for the PS3s

#13 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:01 AM

only 3 left for the 120Gs, funny to see people going ape-shit for a console with no accessories or cables LOL

Sucks for people that are anal about used conditions as most of them only include default pictures for the PS3s

I would say most people aren't even reading the individual descriptions and going to be in for a surprised

#14 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:18 AM

I bought my ps3 from them a couple years ago for around $160. Still working like a charm. I plan on buying a used ps4 here in the near future from them. They have a good warranty if anything comes up - i'd gladly buy another ps3 if mine broke

BBB always has a lot of unhappy people, what else would you expect? People get angry & want to bitch, more often than not you hear about the negative instead of the positive. That's how our society works sadly and I'm sorry that you're only seeing one side of the discussion and basing your opinion on that.

Someone asked, I did a quick search and provided something. Never claimed anything, never planned to buy.

Hense, various reasons not because all used consoles don't work or wasn't a deal.

#15 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:54 AM

how long has cowboom been in business?

#16 ArugulaZ

ArugulaZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

Seems pretty recent; maybe a year or two old. I've heard nothing but effusive praise for Cowboom around these parts.

#17 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:16 AM

thi

this one didn't seem to pleasing

http://www.ripoffrep...d-a-half-576145

#18 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:42 AM

Rumor has it that Sony will lower the price of the PS3 during E3.  So i'll be holding out for that instead.. it'll be New and comes with a new DS 3 included.. lol

Link on info?

Whats a decent price for a grey metal gear solid ps3 console?

#19 randamin

randamin

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:06 AM

I ordered a 250GB super slim in March for $109 and it came complete with original box

#20 Vanacloud

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:49 AM

Link on info?

Whats a decent price for a grey metal gear solid ps3 console?

http://wccftech.com/...ar-4-uncharted/

Reportedly, Sony will announce price drops for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita consoles. 

Read more: http://wccftech.com/.../#ixzz31Hyp2Op0

#21 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:05 PM

some grade 5 PS3's for $100 came back in stock if anyone was looking

#22 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

Pretty decent deal, I was recently in the market for one and the average Ebay going rate was $140 plus whatever shipping, I lucked out on a 12GB Super Slim for $100 shipped, $2 for a cradle and a spare 250Gb hdd and I'm a happy camper, On a side note PS+ will eat a 120gb easily, I'm already looking into bigger drives, 30 games later I have like 60gb left...anybody know the the max I can put in ? Internet is vague...
:argue::boxing::twoguns::whee:=;:-k:-$:fridge::-({|=:applause:

#23 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

Pretty decent deal, I was recently in the market for one and the average Ebay going rate was $140 plus whatever shipping, I lucked out on a 12GB Super Slim for $100 shipped, $2 for a cradle and a spare 250Gb hdd and I'm a happy camper, On a side note PS+ will eat a 120gb easily, I'm already looking into bigger drives, 30 games later I have like 60gb left...anybody know the the max I can put in ? Internet is vague...

Its the max for notebook hard drives, was 1TB for a while but may be higher now.  I put a 500gb HDD in my PS3 and have only about 50gb free, but that includes a bunch of Vita/PSP backup "install bubbles", which I may just delete to make more space.