(standard ed) FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster - PS3 $29.99 on Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

I don't know if this is a price drop but Vita versions are still $39.99.

Also gamestop.com has the same prices in case anyone wanted the used ones. My guess is that if you find LE with the artbook at your local gamestop they will most likely be $29.99 new!

sold by Amazon LLC

http://www.amazon.co...words=fantasy X

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#2 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:06 AM

It just a gamestop sale and amazon price matched it

#3 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:17 PM

Awesome game almost done, figuring $30/ 200hrs

15 cents an hour = steal

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:52 PM

Awesome game almost done, figuring $30/ 200hrs

15 cents an hour = steal

i got the plat trophy on the vita with slightly above 121 hours.. still agreed its a great deal for my favorite game of all time !!! now to start playing x-2 soon once my lil break from rpgs is over
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#5 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

i got the plat trophy on the vita with slightly above 121 hours.. still agreed its a great deal for my favorite game of all time !!! now to start playing x-2 soon once my lil break from rpgs is over

If you don't mind my asking (and going slightly off-topic), do you plan on changing your sig, or at least the "recently beaten" part of it? It's kind of sad to see AC:L and K&L2 still there after all these months when you've been beating other (better?) games.

I ask because I like reading what people have recently played/beaten and their opinions on them.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#6 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:30 PM

Yeah, I played on ps3. All I have left is two sphere trophies, and I went for special armor from dark yojimbo a few times and got pwnt. Lol

#7 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:02 PM

If you don't mind my asking (and going slightly off-topic), do you plan on changing your sig, or at least the "recently beaten" part of it? It's kind of sad to see AC:L and K&L2 still there after all these months when you've been beating other (better?) games.

I ask because I like reading what people have recently played/beaten and their opinions on them.

ive been using the mobile version of cag and i forgot to update that lmao. ill change it today :D
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png