SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (Wii,Wii U,Xbox 360,3DS) ***FREE AFTER GCU & @GAMER COUPON @Best Buy

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge ***FREE AFTER GCU DISCOUNT & @GAMER COUPON

Thanks to YBX87 who mentioned it being on sale in the @Gamer Thread and to check the coupon. Thought this deserved a thread so it could be seen better since the coupons barely came live again.

Wii Version
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1595026&st=Spongebob&lp=1&cp=1&pid=1219056637138

wii u
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1595053&st=Spongebob&lp=2&cp=1&pid=1219056704463

3ds version
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1595017&st=Spongebob&lp=3&cp=1&pid=1219056704455

xbox 360 version
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1595044&st=Spongebob&lp=4&cp=1&pid=1219056706095

EDIT: EVERYONE ASKING WHY THEY ARENT RECEIVING THE COUPONS OR WHERE TO FIND THE COUPONS CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO CHECK TO SEE WHEN YOUR @GAMER SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRATION DATE IS, IF IT IS EXPIRED THEN YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE THE @GAMER COUPONS: https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/combo_entry.jsp?cds_page_id=86045&cds_mag_code=GMR&id=1399837532538&lsid=41311445325012916&vid=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a coupon that they dont need I can send you $1 if you want through PayPal.I want to get it on the 360.

Thanks OP, went for the WiiU version. Too bad no PS3 version, but who can complain for FREE.

Also, can't checkout with Paypal, an error will popup. But checking out with Credit Card is fine.

Thank you YBX87 for posting, Thank you dreamer131313 for creating a new thread because I never would have seen it in the @gamer thread, and thank you PantsuRaid for saving me time and trouble messing around with PayPal.

I ended up going with the 360 version because I'm an achievement whore. Is there any advantage to picking up the Wii-U version over the 360 version? Maybe graphic-wise or touchpad-wise? I assumed the Wii-U version was a port of the 360 version.

Anybody else have their coupon email mysteriously disappear from their email? saw mine on the 6th and starred it but now it's gone. I use yahoo...Anybody have the title of the email so I can do a specific search?

Anybody else have their coupon email mysteriously disappear from their email? saw mine on the 6th and starred it but now it's gone. I use yahoo...Anybody have the title of the email so I can do a specific search?
whenever I want to search my email for my coupons I just search using the keyword "gamer"

I never understood why I don't receive these coupons anymore when I used to, despite being a GCU member for a while. If anyone is feeling generous, it would be much appreciated. Nice find, OP regardless.

Damnit, I just picked this game up for $8 last month for whatever reason. I may as well pick it up for Nintendo 3DS since free is free. Thanks OP.

Yep my email coupons are gone to. Didn't think I'd use them but my son loves

spongebob. Oh well.

Yep my email coupons are gone to. Didn't think I'd use them but my son loves

spongebob. Oh well.
Guys, not some big conspiracy, you probably just deleted them on accident. Make sure you search your trash folder too. If you are using the Yahoo Mail app on a mobile device this is even more likely, that thing is buggy as hell. Best Buy couldn't remove the email if they wanted, Yahoo would have throttled the email at the time of send if they were going to block it as spam.

I rejoined "Gamers Club Unlocked" in April and I never received any digital versions of their Gamer magazine or its coupons. Does that seem normal? I would love to pick up the game for the 3ds or Wii for my son. Is any place on Best Buy I can email about support for the digital magazine and its coupons?

Thanks,

I rejoined "Gamers Club Unlocked" in April and I never received any digital versions of their Gamer magazine or its coupons. Does that seem normal? I would love to pick up the game for the 3ds or Wii for my son. Is any place on Best Buy I can email about support for the digital magazine and its coupons?

Thanks,
You need to have signed up/ before new changes(20% off), and that membership has to still be running through May. Anybody that renewed/signed up after new changes doesn't get these anymore.

This also the final @Gamer, for anyone that doesn't know. 5/31 will be a sad day. :(

If anyone is willing to part with a coupon my little brother loves spongebob and I wouldn't mind getting a copy for Wii or Wii u

Weird. Trying to get in on this but where I click on my "Get Coupons" link, it takes me on an unexpected error page. :/ Kind of sad. Wouldve been a free game for kids.

I'll pay $5 paypal for a Spongebob code...come on, don't make me pull the trigger without one, my kid just saw this on redbox and I told him to just wait

My son, Li'l Flipper, is really sick and doctors say the only thing that'll help is getting a free game and trading it in for very little credit at Gamestop. Please help us. 

Thanks OP! My oldest son rarely plays the Wii-U but expect it to be getting some love now.. mk8 with free game and now a free spongebob, sweet!

I can never find these emails... Searching for @gamer brings up the March coupons as most recent. The ones before are few and far between. Is @gamer even in the subject line of the new email? Thanks!

bread's done
Back