#1 Lupuri

Lupuri

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:52 PM

Very limited quanities on these items.
Xbox Kinect (SKU 260-1752) $59.97
Blk 3DS (SKU 260-2082) $114.97

Pretty sure there are discounts on some systems as well, might want to inquire with your local stores.
Currently playing...

:360: Haloz
:ps3: Nothing
:wii: Nothing

My Trader List

#2 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:57 PM

I assume this is YMMV?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3 ibelongtohalo

ibelongtohalo

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:51 PM

May or may not be YMMV, but I can tell you that my local store stopped selling game stuff a while back.

#4 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

the ps3 160gb is on clearance too for $99. extremely YMMV.

Lakers for Life!

#5 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

I assume this is YMMV?

Unless it happened to be my same RS.  Mine had the exact same when I was there a few weeks back.  It was the last of their gaming stuff, for the most part, in a display case at the counter.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#6 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

RadioShacks usually have similar things on clearance. I went to different stores to check out their conditions when I was applying for a job and a lot of the stuff was the same. Some were picked by the manager, but most clearance items matched up. Audio cable extensions and some motorized toys were marked at all stores.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#7 ilpalazzo150

ilpalazzo150

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:24 PM

My local RS has a 360 Kinect bundle w/ Disneyland and Kinect Adcentures for $199.99. Didn't bite on that, but picked up an XM radio for $49.99 with a $50 rebate.
My Trade List

"I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later." - Mitch Hedburg

#8 Equistina

Equistina

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:34 PM

As a former Radishack employee, I can say clearance is universal across stores. However, I worked there like 7 years ago so it could have changed, but knowing radioshack I doubt it

Equistina.png

#9 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:38 PM

As a former Radishack employee, I can say clearance is universal across stores. However, I worked there like 7 years ago so it could have changed, but knowing radioshack I doubt it

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#10 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:48 PM

I have to say that is one of the best commercials I have ever seen when it aired during the super bowl. Was it effective as a marketing tool, for me...no. But I love watching it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#11 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

Would the ps3 160gb be a good investment at $100? I seem to recall them being sought after new for some reason.

#12 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:19 PM

Would the ps3 160gb be a good investment at $100? I seem to recall them being sought after new for some reason.

If it's the slim and not the super slim, I'd say so. The super slims are cheap top-loading units. Yes, they are the smallest PS3's imaginable, but I think the most optimized design for performance has to be the Slim v1. I bought a refurb'd 160GB PS3 Slim from Sony in Jan 2013 to replace an old unit for $129 (after trading in my dead unit), upgraded with a bigger HDD...still works perfectly and is so effing quiet compared to the launch units.

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#13 stirbad

stirbad

Holla atcho boy!

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

Any online inventory checkers for this?

#14 deadtrees

deadtrees

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

Found the following with randomly labelled clearance prices between two stores, didn't check if they were actually in stock:

Xbox 360 4 GB
Xbox 360 4 GB + Kinect bundle
Kinect bundle
3DS

Also:
Gigaware battery pack for Xbox 360 controllers
Xbox 360 Bluetooth headset
PS3 Bluetooth headset
Phillips Bluetooth soundbar
Lumix TS-20
Swann home security stuff
RS Bluetooth radio
Some Arduino stuff
Random toys

Picked up an Energizer LED lantern for $5 and a Toshiba 500 GB external drive for $30.

#15 deadtrees

deadtrees

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

double post.

#16 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

I'm still waiting for the original kinect to drop under $50.   It's still $100 at all the places I look...

#17 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

Found the following with randomly labelled clearance prices between two stores, didn't check if they were actually in stock:

Xbox 360 4 GB
Xbox 360 4 GB + Kinect bundle
Kinect bundle
3DS

Also:
Gigaware battery pack for Xbox 360 controllers
Xbox 360 Bluetooth headset
PS3 Bluetooth headset
Phillips Bluetooth soundbar
Lumix TS-20
Swann home security stuff
RS Bluetooth radio
Some Arduino stuff
Random toys

Picked up an Energizer LED lantern for $5 and a Toshiba 500 GB external drive for $30.

Can u post pictures of the led lantern and hard drive?

#18 deadtrees

deadtrees

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

Can u post pictures of the led lantern and hard drive?

Toshiba HDTC605XK3A1 ("web only", but whatever)

#19 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:52 AM

Thanks. The LED light is none in my area from store lookup

Im going to see if i can find the harddrive

#20 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:55 AM

Any online inventory checkers for this?

best bet is to go to the store and ask for an inventory check. It should tell you which stores in your town have it in-stcok. however, you need the sku numbers i think. i rememebred you can get the sku from the site. not sure you can now if the item listing is removed.

Lakers for Life!

#21 stirbad

stirbad

Holla atcho boy!

• CAG Veteran

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:59 AM

best bet is to go to the store and ask for an inventory check. It should tell you which stores in your town have it in-stcok. however, you need the sku numbers i think. i rememebred you can get the sku from the site. not sure you can now if the item listing is removed.

Thanks! The very first store I called had one, and I used the SKU from the OP. You both rock!

bZkHVoF.png

#22 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:04 AM

Remember when that black 3DS was trading in for $180 at Amazon?  Too bad that's not still going on.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#23 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:46 AM

Remember when that black 3DS was trading in for $180 at Amazon? Too bad that's not still going on.

I remember when I got mine black one with the cradle for $30 brand new two years ago when sears started drastically downsizing there game department lol

#24 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

I remember when I got mine black one with the cradle for $30 brand new two years ago when sears started drastically downsizing there game department lol

$30 really?

Anyway, I found a shop that sells the 3ds for $100. Is that worth it? Anyone know if the clearace items are all open box? I saw a 3ds empty box on display and the guy said that they have like two more. He said that it wasnt as popular as the ps3 and xbox 360.

#25 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

Thanks! The very first store I called had one, and I used the SKU from the OP. You both rock!

bZkHVoF.png

Nice find. Radio shack clearance YMMV? My store has it for $99. Anyone know if they do price adjustments or return purchase within the return policy? Anyone know is it 15 or 30 day?

#26 stirbad

stirbad

Holla atcho boy!

• CAG Veteran

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Nice find. Radio shack clearance YMMV? My store has it for $99. Anyone know if they do price adjustments or return purchase within the return policy? Anyone know is it 15 or 30 day?

My receipt seems to give 30 days for a return. I might try to do a return/rebuy for that $99 price. I'll post results if I do.

#27 Equistina

Equistina

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

$30 really?

Anyway, I found a shop that sells the 3ds for $100. Is that worth it? Anyone know if the clearace items are all open box? I saw a 3ds empty box on display and the guy said that they have like two more. He said that it wasnt as popular as the ps3 and xbox 360.

All items at RadioShack can potentially be open box, but they won't tell you. When I worked there my manager and the guys that worked with me used to open everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) and play with it, then sell it to unaware customers. Other stores in our district would do it to. They claimed it helped them sell the product :/

Edit: Also, never buy the keyboard cleaners from there. We used to have fights with them (stick them upside down, shake, cold air comes out) I think the video of them scaring me with it is on YouTube still actually, now that I think about it.

Equistina.png

#28 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

dat tax... smh

#29 ricoraney

ricoraney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

the ps3 160gb is on clearance too for $99. extremely YMMV.

Yeah, I bought one of those PS3s and it was a brick. Buyers beware!

#30 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, I bought one of those PS3s and it was a brick. Buyers beware!

Faulty hard drive?