Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Best Buy DOTD: 7/24 Zoo Tycoon xbox one $19.99, Sony Dualshock 3 Controller White $29.99, Disney Infinity Agent P figure/Disney Infinity Phinea $4.99

best buy DOTD xbox ps3

• Please log in to reply
633 replies to this topic

#631 io

io

Posted Today, 08:27 AM

Yeah, I had pretty much given up on DI since me and the kids never even bothered opening the last set of figures I bought around Christmas (Frozen, Mickey, and a few others). I don't think anyone has played it since then. And with the newer DI's taking a disappointing turn (yawn, more superhero crap) I lost even more interest.

And yet I still couldn't pass up $7.98 shipped for 2 figs I didn't have yet ;).

I thought about Zoo Tycoon for a few minutes, but like others I think I'll wait till it is sub-$10. That is bound to happen eventually and I certainly wouldn't play it any time soon if I got it for $16 now.

#632 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:29 AM

Yeah, I had pretty much given up on DI since me and the kids never even bothered opening the last set of figures I bought around Christmas (Frozen, Mickey, and a few others). I don't think anyone has played it since then. And with the newer DI's taking a disappointing turn (yawn, more superhero crap) I lost even more interest.

And yet I still couldn't pass up $7.98 shipped for 2 figs I didn't have yet ;).

I'm in the same boat.  I like collecting the figures, but I haven't played the game much lately and many of the characters are still in the boxes.  I'm more of a DC fan, especially Batman, so the Marvel characters don't get me super excited.  I'll still buy them just because I like collecting the Disney Infinity characters, but I'll probably wait for a sale like I did for these.

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#633 io

io

Posted Today, 08:32 AM

I'm in the same boat.  I like collecting the figures, but I haven't played the game much lately and many of the characters are still in the boxes.  I'm more of a DC fan, especially Batman, so the Marvel characters don't get me super excited.  I'll still buy them just because I like collecting the Disney Infinity characters, but I'll probably wait for a sale like I did for these.

Oh yeah, to be sure, if the Marvel figs are ever $4 each I'll buy them ;).

#634 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 08:36 AM

Oh yeah, to be sure, if the Marvel figs are ever $4 each I'll buy them ;).

Yup.  Now, if it were Star Wars, that would be a different story!

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.