Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3) $17.69***SOLD OUT***/Lost Planet 2 (PS3) $8.89 @Walmart Free Site to Store Shipping

Finally able to pick up Deadly Premonition thanks to the OP! Seemed like every time it was on sale I was too late to the punch.

already sold out, geez, doesnt help that walmart site is crap and wont add it to cart unless you click it 500x

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose the "Save for Later" offer and just received an email indicating that copies are available but the price is now $25.27.  Kind of kills the deal, but the price is still better than most new copies on Amazon, etc.

Edit...I followed the link and the Walmart site still says out of stock...nevermind.

I chose the "Save for Later" offer and just received an email indicating that copies are available but the price is now $25.27. Kind of kills the deal, but the price is still better than most new copies on Amazon, etc.

Edit...I followed the link and the Walmart site still says out of stock...nevermind
Might have been a price glitch. I picked one up a week ago for $29 shipped, (wasn't too much of a 'deal' though).

I chose the "Save for Later" offer and just received an email indicating that copies are available but the price is now $25.27. Kind of kills the deal, but the price is still better than most new copies on Amazon, etc.

Edit...I followed the link and the Walmart site still says out of stock...nevermind.
it still out of stock but I just checked and the price hasn't changed still $17.69

Long story short...I made this same topic a while ago when the game was $19.96.  Grabbed it, but through a shipping error, Fed Ex prematurely returned the game back to Walmart before I could pick it up.  The return/tracking/refund process took forever and was a pain in the ass.

Thankfully, the game dropped to $15.68, popped back in stock, and I was finally able to grab it again.  Quickly went OOS again though. 

If anyone is still interested, keep refreshing the page periodically.  That's what I did and got lucky.

This is probably a stupid question, but are people interested in this because they think it'll be collectible, or to play it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it is to play, it seems like the Ultimate Edition on PSN for $20 would be a better buy, since it has all the DLC.

This is probably a stupid question, but are people interested in this because they think it'll be collectible, or to play it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it is to play, it seems like the Ultimate Edition on PSN for $20 would be a better buy, since it has all the DLC.
Not stupid at all!

I can only speak for myself. But for me, it's to play. I've thought about getting on PSN as you get all the little extras, but I've always preferred buying my console games on disc, unless there is no other option. And yes, this game is getting harder and harder to find (B&M), not sure, but it could be OOP.

In any case, few B&M Walmarts have them, but for $30. So getting it online for $20 (currently $15.68) is the best option for those that prefer a physical copy. As far as being "collectible". Doesn't seem to be worth much brand new now. There's a few AMZ marketplace sellers that have it listed between the standard $30-35.

I personally want it because I love survival horror games (especially old-school ones) and loved Twin Peaks...hell the game even has a nod to Stanley Kubrick's The Shining (there's apparently an easter egg in the game from the movie). :D

TLDR

Lost Planet sucks
But Lost Planet sucks ;)
Lost Planet sucks.
looks almost as good as lost planet
I got you beat. I have 100 hours in this piece of shit called Lost Planet and I plan to sink another 100 just to confirm it is indeed a putrid pile of shit.
Lost Planet's character development and story are almost as good as Whack-a-Mole
Seriously. What happened to Lost Planet? It isn't like the 1st one was a masterpiece or anything (I loved it), but the series really went downhill free fell.
Lost Planet sucks.
Lost Planet 2 is complete rat excrement, fellas. Don't waste your money.
Can we just settle this for good.

Lost Planet = Sucks
Sucks = Lost Planet

In fact, when you type in Lost Planet CAG should replace it with Sucks and when you type in Sucks CAG should replace it with Lost Planet.

If Lost Planet was any good nobody would have lost it to begin with.
Don't say we didn't warn you.

This is the best part of Lost Planet (the first one):

lost_planet_extreme_condition_limited_edition_steelbook_xbox_360_pal_capcom_10.jpg

I remember back when this game first came out, Game Informers April "Game Infarcer" issue had a pro tip for beating the game: shoot the orange stuff. Still cracks me up.

bread's done
Back