Xbox One/PS4 Used Games Sale $24.99 (Ryse, NFS, Knack, Lego Marvel, and More)

Dark Rider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Not the first time these have been on sale through gamefly, but it is indeed a good sign. I might have to wait till they drop further, but I definitely recommend Ryse, DR3, and Forza. Lego Marvel was a blast to play through as well.

Hmmm.... Decisions. I haven't played a Need For Speed in a long time. I remember liking them back in the PS2 days. My PS4 needs another game besides infamous and battlefield.

Very tempted on PS4 Versions of Lego Marvel, NFS Rivals, and Ryse for Xbox One. Any thoughts? I have Lego Marvel on 360 but wondering if it's worth the upgrade to PS4.

Very tempted on PS4 Versions of Lego Marvel, NFS Rivals, and Ryse for Xbox One. Any thoughts? I have Lego Marvel on 360 but wondering if it's worth the upgrade to PS4.
I played part of Lego Marvel on Xbox One and I thought it looked way better than any 360 versions of Lego games. You could see all the little pieces from things when they shattered in boss battle/cut scenes.

I am tempted by Ryse also. Does anyone have any opinions about Zoo Tycoon? I am also considering Assassin's Creed IV.

I played part of Lego Marvel on Xbox One and I thought it looked way better than any 360 versions of Lego games. You could see all the little pieces from things when they shattered in boss battle/cut scenes.

I am tempted by Ryse also. Does anyone have any opinions about Zoo Tycoon? I am also considering Assassin's Creed IV.
Black Flag is a must buy if you haven't played it yet. Lots of fun and you don't have to know the story from previous games at all. Well worth $25.

Better than NFS: Hot Pursuit?
I have Hot Pursuit in my BL, I played like an hour of it. I couldn't really say if it is, but I've played every NFS except that and Undercover. I think Rivals is right at the top when it comes to NFS games. My only thing I don't like is that there is no exterior car customization besides painting the car.

MY TOP 5
NFS Underground 2, NFS Underground, NFS Most Wanted (OG), NFS Rivals, NFS Shift

I would bite on games at this price, but I'm not ready to settle for chipped discs on next generation consoles. Still a little too expensive.

Thanks op. I bought need for speed rivals for the xbox one . I bought it from gamefly a while back for $24.99, but the disc was too damaged to work. I'll give it one more try.

Lego marvel is tempting. I've bought every Lego game so far, but I always pay between $10 and $20 (except Lego city undercover). I'm having trouble talking myself into buying marvel preowned for $25.

Does anyone remember if the xbox one version of Lego marvel has been on sale before as new? I want to say toys r us and somewhere else have had it available brand new for $29.99? It sounds weird, but I'd rather not pay over $20 for it period, but if I do pay over $20, I'd rather pay a $5 more for brand new.

My crazy CAG mentality is on full display here. :D

Thanks op. I bought need for speed rivals for the xbox one . I bought it from gamefly a while back for $24.99, but the disc was too damaged to work. I'll give it one more try.

Lego marvel is tempting. I've bought every Lego game so far, but I always pay between $10 and $20 (except Lego city undercover). I'm having trouble talking myself into buying marvel preowned for $25.

Does anyone remember if the xbox one version of Lego marvel has been on sale before as new? I want to say toys r us and somewhere else have had it available brand new for $29.99? It sounds weird, but I'd rather not pay over $20 for it period, but if I do pay over $20, I'd rather pay a $5 more for brand new.

I think you're right about the $29.99 price for LEGO Marvei (XB1). The PS4 version was $24.99 ($22.49 with 10% off code) at Newegg about a month ago, but I don't know about the XB1 version.

Also, my mentality fits right in with yours when it comes to paying ~$20 for games as much as possible. ;)

XB1 version of Marvel was $30 new at TRU and the MS Store about a month back I think. That's my other hesitation, I'd rather pay $29.99 and get a new copy vs $25 for preowned, even if it is in great condition like Gamefly.

I think you're right about the $29.99 price for LEGO Marvei (XB1). The PS4 version was $24.99 ($22.49 with 10% off code) at Newegg about a month ago, but I don't know about the XB1 version.

Also, my mentality fits right in with yours when it comes to paying ~$20 for games as much as possible. ;)
XB1 version of Marvel was $30 new at TRU and the MS Store about a month back I think. That's my other hesitation, I'd rather pay $29.99 and get a new copy vs $25 for preowned, even if it is in great condition like Gamefly.
Thanks guys. At least I'm not the only one. If I tell my friends that I would gladly buy a game for $19.99, but I don't want it for $24.99, they think I'm crazy.

On the other side, some GS employees I've run into act like it's just insane to spend $5 bucks to purchase a game brand new.

Yeah I had gotten BF4 and NFS:R last time Gamefly did this and missed out on DR3. Not this time!

Rivals is a lot of fun, I wouldn't say the best as that's more suitable for Most Wanted (old one or new one either or) and Hot Pursuit but I guess it depends on how much you enjoy a social experience. If any next-gen title needed cloud servers it was Rivals, host migration constantly interrupts and annoys (only big downfall).

I'd get ACIV too but I had picked that up for 360 for $12 about a month ago.

FWIW - My sons and I all agree that Lego Marvel has been our favorite of all of the Lego games. We own it on PS4, Xbox One and the Xbox 360.

Grabbed copies of DR3 and Ryse. Have beaten both but was looking for a cheap price to grab them again for some coop with both

NFS Rivals is a good game from a graphics/gameplay standpoint but the way the "missions" are laid out is stupid. It's like playing tag and having to go back and touch the base after each tag. It's really annoying. 

NFS Rivals is a good game from a graphics/gameplay standpoint but the way the "missions" are laid out is stupid. It's like playing tag and having to go back and touch the base after each tag. It's really annoying.
Initially I thought the same but eventually you'll see there's a risk and reward push and pull.

Initially I thought the same but eventually you'll see there's a risk and reward push and pull.
I popped it in about 5 times for 2-3 hours each and just couldn't get into it. I loved the gameplay and the graphics and playing a racing game with the DualShock 4 felt nice but I just couldn't get into that system.

I popped it in about 5 times for 2-3 hours each and just couldn't get into it. I loved the gameplay and the graphics and playing a racing game with the DualShock 4 felt nice but I just couldn't get into that system.
Did you try the cop side, you'll be more aggressive and less passive in play.

bread's done
Back