http://store.namcoba...goryID.67518600

BumslieOG.png

#2 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Formely Moose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:21 AM

CE for Xillia is still showing up $99.99

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

Congrats on the booty 

#3 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

CE is not 50% off.

It evens reads "excludes collectors editions and preorders http://store.namcoba...DisplayHomePage

#4 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

Thanks I fixed the title.

BumslieOG.png

#5 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:48 AM

Dang Tales of the Abyss is only $14.97!? $21 after shipping...hmm...

#6 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:49 AM

great deals for those who want Tales of Symphonia chronicles, add at least 2 items worth $25 or more to get the free shipping!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#7 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:58 AM

ToS HD + ToA 3DS = $35 Shipped. Not bad. 

#8 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:58 AM

Dam, wish I would of waited on their last sale was wanting Tales of the Abyss but the last sale was only only on PS3 games so I went ahead and bought Graces f thinking there wouldn't be another sale on it for awhile. Think I'll just hold off on this since I have too much in the backlog to play it anytime soon and it will probably be on sale again by then.

#9 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:07 AM

I'm looking at Tales of Graces F and Symphonia Chronicles.  ToGF is the cheapest I've seen lately, with the average price being $34+.

I just worry about Digital River.  I've read many poor reviews and have avoided them.  Anyone here use them before without any issues? 

#10 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:13 AM

I'm looking at Tales of Graces F and Symphonia Chronicles. ToGF is the cheapest I've seen lately, with the average price being $34+.

I just worry about Digital River. I've read many poor reviews and have avoided them. Anyone here use them before without any issues?

If you have a problem their CS sucks. I've ordered in the past and all my orders arrived good. I know people that have had bad experiences but this usually regards CE's. Ordering games like this shouldn't be a problem.

BumslieOG.png

#11 AceSpartan

AceSpartan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:22 AM

Debating on whether to get Tales of Graces f. This Tales game good compared to the Symphonia and Xillia?

#12 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

damn I just bought Graces for $34 this week. I figure it's not worth the $8 this time to deal with digitalriver based on what everyone says and returning the one I bought already

#13 MSU_DVM

MSU_DVM

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:58 AM

Debating on whether to get Tales of Graces f. This Tales game good compared to the Symphonia and Xillia?

Tales of Grace was my least favorite of the three, but the gameplay is very solid and overall the experience was enjoyable. I would say it is worth checking out if you liked ToX and ToS.

Currently Playing:

:ps3: Tales of Grace :ps4: Strider  :360: Dark Souls II (NG+)

miamiheatfan1121.png

#14 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:22 AM

Digital river fulfillment=no deal

#15 blankempathy

blankempathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:22 AM

I dont think I'll ever buy a tales game on release again. While the LE's are nice these games price drop so fast. I mean Tales of symphonia chronicles was 10 bucks on psn less then 2 months after release.

#16 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

I bought Graces F and Abyss when they did this same promotion a while back. Zero problems, as with all my Digital River purchases. While I do not doubt that others have serious and valid complaints, I have never had any problems with them. Just wanted to add some encouragement to those on the fence.

And if you're still nervous about DR, I have an extra sealed copy of Graces F if anyone wants to PM me.

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#17 megamankid

megamankid

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:21 PM

I just sent a pm to Amazon for Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Symphonia, I doubt they'll match it tho lol.

#18 infocynic

infocynic

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

Bah. I just need graces f. 26 is good, but not quite good enough.

#19 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

I dont think I'll ever buy a tales game on release again. While the LE's are nice these games price drop so fast. I mean Tales of symphonia chronicles was 10 bucks on psn less then 2 months after release.

Don't buy Tales games again. This is like the fourth Namco sale in as many months. That's not including the steep discounts from Amazon, Gamestop, and Best Buy.

#20 786110

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:58 PM

Does Abyss really look like this on the 3ds?

yRbqXS7.jpg

#21 codeblue

codeblue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:33 PM

I'd say it looks a bit better than that. A still blown-up screen is always going to look worse than the actual game.

#22 justins76

justins76

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:53 AM

Which Tales would be best for a first timer, someone who loved Final Fantasy 1-10, and basically every ps 1 JRPG

#23 ogrt48

ogrt48

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:17 AM

Which Tales would be best for a first timer, someone who loved Final Fantasy 1-10, and basically every ps 1 JRPG

Vesperia x 100

#24 DemonWithin

DemonWithin

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

[quote name="SmileyMcSmiles" post="11759271" timestamp="1400137673"]

I'm looking at Tales of Graces F and Symphonia Chronicles. ToGF is the cheapest I've seen lately, with the average price being $34+.

I just worry about Digital River. I've read many poor reviews and have avoided them. Anyone here use them before without any issues? [/quote
]

I've ordered from them twice. Both times my items came with no problems. My ToS CE wasn't well packed but it came in way better shape than my amazon one.

#25 hectorlaparka

hectorlaparka

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:29 AM

I might buy Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Graces f because I can' find them anywhere near here for less than $20.  Thanks, OP.

youwillsuffer.bandcamp.com

vorticeonline.com

#26 Tasteless

Tasteless

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:49 PM

Ugh, that shipping makes me feel it's not worth it. That is to say I own all the offered Tales but Symphonia HD and don't see anything cheap enough to tack on to get free shipping.

#27 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

I caved. After everything 27 bucks but still beats the usual 35-40 I see it for. Been wanting Graces F forever and its the only PS3 Tales game I'm missing.

#28 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

Placed my order 2 days ago, just got my shipping notice and tracking info today. Let's see where this turns out. Hopefully this will turn out to be good as I have ordered from them 3 times in the past before and there was no problems!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#29 dragoon99

dragoon99

Objection!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:41 AM

I wish Amazon would price. I sent price match requests in for both Xillia and Graces F. If others could submit for price match too that'd be great.

#30 TylerDurden313

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:09 AM

I wish Amazon would price. I sent price match requests in for both Xillia and Graces F. If others could submit for price match too that'd be great.

Just submitted.